• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
UCK arbeitet an einer Onlineregistrierung, die Interested Liste wird nicht mehr updated, es wird auch kein "confirmed" mehr in den Threads eingetragen. UCk hat euch warscheinlich schon längst auf seiner eigenen Liste confirmed, also schiebt mal keinen Stress =)

sorry for german guys ^_^
Do you know when the site for registration will come up?

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
y, its def not hard for a dutchie (i was able to understand nearly everything when i was in holland)
but for the rest i guess its sound like:

bla blub bla bluby bla hitler bla blub beer blub bla
Actually I once asked my family who don't speak Dutch/German what Dutch sounds like to them. They said something like "schrumpf grom gnurf schrank grang chring", so I assume that applies to German as well ^^

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
there is a online registration page but its still buggy. I will meet with the respective admin of this on monday and we will finish it. hopefully.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
there is a online registration page but its still buggy. I will meet with the respective admin of this on monday and we will finish it. hopefully.
I still need to know if I can have housing 'til the Thursday after the tournament (because apparently there won't be any planes going from Bremen to Stockholm between Sunday and Thursday that week).

(I'm now going to blackmail you... if you care enough) I won't be able to go if I can't have housing 'til the 9th. I have a test on the 3rd. If I want to go to SA, I'll have to skip it (obviously). There's one single flight before the earliest one on Thursday the 9th and that's on Sunday the 5th. If I take it, I'll have to miss a great chunk of Sunday's festivities. So I'm going to need housing between the 2nd through the 9th. Doable? ;__;

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
hmm well UÇK, we are 4 people from spain rly interested in this, and we are actually looking up for flights and all that..

but since there isn't any foreign priority for confirming assistance.. I should know when will online registration start, cause maybe we book our plane and stuff and then we can't get to the tournament.. cuz it's full, you know what I mean?

If we can get to go here and ESA3 it will be awesome ^^

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Just wanted to remind you on my MM-list.
I got space for another player, so anyone; just speak your name, and I'll put you on! :)
I don't care who's asking. Whether it is Amsah, Adam, Armada, Calle W etc.
I just want 10 people on my MM list. I can easily afford losing every MM, so I don't
care who's on my list :)

Tonberry's rules said:
I moneymatch anyone with the following rules:
- Stage: Yoshi's Story only
- I can only use Bowser
- You can use which character you want, I don't care.
- Bet: 1- 2 euros.
Teh list:
Ca$h M00ney (2€)
Yuna (I guess 2€)
VilNess (?€)
ZeroP (?€)
captain smashie01 (?€)
Lawrencelot (?€)
Fuzzyness (2€)
Samochan (2€)
Luma (Capri Sonne (OMFG!))
vanityangel (?€)

EDIT: The list is complete :)

VilNess

Smash Champion
2 €is fine.

Just a reminder for Uck that me, samo, Neutroni and laatikko have booked our flightas already so we consider ourselves confirmed for the tourney :)

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
The online registration is one of the things I coulnt take care of myself, thats probably why its still not finished *sigh*
This is really bugging me and I will not wait any longer to confirm you guys. The thing i had in mind with the online registration was the potential easy adminstration of confirmed and the collecting of personal data which I need due to legal and issurence issues.

I came up with an other solution. I installed an Email account where you have to send following information if you want to attend:

Gamertag
First and Surname
Adress (Street, Number, Postal Code, City, (State,) Nation)
Birthdate
Comment if you want to, like time of arrival, questions, etc.

The adress is smash.attack@gmx.de
I will update the first post again according to the information I'll get

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I wonder about the price for the events.

How come that singles is almost twice as much as teams, when you have to split the money in teams.
So the winner in teams will only get 1/4 of the what the winner in singles will get.

"Melee Singles: 7€
Melee Teams: 4€
Brawl Singles: 4€"

Will Brawl Teams have price?
I understand that some ppl may think it will cost to much, but can't you
lower singles to 4€, and have 4€ in Brawl team.

It would only be 1 € more, and more fair for the Brawl players who will attend to the tourney.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Aniolas: I dunno, but chances are that they meant 4 euros pr. team player. I bet they did. And that makes 8 euros for each team, which is not too bad.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
i want to get housed by Luma xD
ahh welll degayglory is awesome too ! :D

btw anyone normal money match O_O "?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
okaj, the first post is updated now.
The email account helped but got me confused at times since it wasn't totally clear if the person registering can get confirmed. Thats why I deleted the interested list and made a "Confirmed" list (if your name is marked with an "<" I still need to have an email with your data) and the "registered" list. I would like the people on the registered list to give me some feedback on booking or the planed trip or something I can confirm then according to. kaj, thx.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
(...)

but how about i ask de_glory (that little asian guy from qlex place, remember?) to house you for the period before the tourney and i can house you for the time after?

(...)

(...)
Sounds good.
This is from 01-23-2009 and its still valid. Glory is bragging as always but he will house you (if he doesnt you still get housed somewhere else) and I can house you for the time after the tournament.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Email send =]
Btw why are the prices for melee/brawl teams/singles so low?
10 euro per persoon would be quite normal for singles and teams each O_o

Faab

Smash Ace
Just make the pot 30 euro's for everything man. This way melee people will have to play brawl while still getting a bigger pot for melee. This will benefit everyone.

Mostly me though since im winning brawl singles, melee singles and melee teams!!!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
UCK: Would be cool to know how to exactly get to your place. As for now I have no idea how to get there, and you kinda promised to write a traveling guide who explained how to get to your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom