• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore 08/02 Results Thread

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shoutouts!

I love you all!

Ryoko is awesome!

Snakeee placed top eight!

I didn't come to this!

I LIVE IN A BOX!

GOTM

Smash Champion
1: Jman - your too funny. you also trashtalk better than anyone ive ever seen, lol. if it werent for you, the inui vs. eggm match would have been NO where near as good, lol. good **** in singles too, god **** dude, your fox is insane. im not gonna mention brawl cuz that game blows.
2: Eggm - most entertaining brawl set ever, and it had nothing to do with the game, lol. if you would have won, i would have flipped. good **** as always, your falco is nasty.
3: Reno - **** son good **** as taking 3rd. and yeah, beer pong MM as soon as we can. sorry but its not smash, so i think i got this one ;)
4: Pakman - coming back from barely playing and taking 4th, lol. dude your too good. also good hanging out with you too, always fun. see ya soon.
5: Teczero - didnt play you :( always a pleasure though. hope to see you at smashtality???
5: Scar - peesha **** day was fun. btw, today is peesha **** day. we should celebrate. you blow. thanks for having us over. tell your mom shes awesome. and your grandmom.
7: G Money - we didnt play, but you would have ***** me anyway, lol
7: Kagami - close set. good matches.
9: Alukard - i think its impossible for me to beat you, lol. good stuff though. i think ive played you at every melee tournament me and you have been at for a while now, lol
9: Jayden - your **** at both games. i dont know how you do it, if i play brawl i lose everything.
9: AztecKing - ****in paul. play melee more. now that you dont have a job you should be at every tournament, lol
13: ChiboSempai - good tourney. im coming to the next one for sure.
13: DJ Nintendo - i barely even saw you, lol
13: Talwind - MITRI!!!! you and dean ***** us. why didnt you stay for brawl?
13: Misao - i think this is atomsk. good stuff for not having played melee in like forever. close set
17: FrozeneAzy - think i played you in brackets. good stuff

4: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik) - i think if i ever play brawl now i wanna be zelda. i need tips, lol. your too good. you ***** inui :)
9: NinjaLink - your the fastest brawl player ever. i kind of enjoy watching the game when you play, lol. also, thanks for trying to give me tips. i appreciate it even though i didnt expect to win, lol.
13: .com - good stuff in teams guys. way to rep TOS. i enjoyed watching you guys.
13: Rogue Pit - see above.
13: Cless - glad you came. your too good at brawl. come to the next one and **** people with fox....and ganon, lol.
17: MexiMadnez - sael! lol, tough break dude. everyone knows your **** anyways though.
25: Flizz - welcome to TOS. hope to see you again dude.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Hey, I've been to TWO tournies since SPOC. I was at Tunes.....but yeah, it's been a while. Yes, we still need to meet, Crismas, lol. I'll play anyone...even M2K at this point. I'm dying for Smash. I'm trying to get something together, it's just I've been swamped with work and family stuff for the past month or two. Heck the last tournament I was at....lesse....I went to my grandmother's funeral earlier that week. I wanna get back on the scene and even start hosting my own stuff. Be on the lookout. And for god's sake start coming to North Jersey!!!

"Crank that Roy"

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol thanks, she is very cool indeed.

I keep getting comments about it XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
7: Kagami - close set. good matches.
huh

first match was last hit because of your crazy comeback

then you got threestocked because you suicided and played badly

the set wasn't exactly close...

melee was fun

Meh maybe best doubles pit but you had freaking atomsk on your team, also you didnt use pit the entire time. Your placement was with different chars not just pit, sorry but my pit is better.
Your Pit is better based on...? Beating Lord Knight once with Pit, something I can do too? Okay?

Wow, dude.

R3N0

Smash Lord
it was hilarious to watch that match, inui vs eggm. oh man the expressions on everyone's face was just priceless.. gawd! hahahahahahahaha
oh.. work sux :'(

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Great event Chibo, thanks for not giving me a shout out even though I helped you run Melee Chibo you *****, I should slug you when I see you.

To everybody else good stuff.

Jman - You were amazing I saw your MetaKnight do stuff I've never seen before.

Cless- Good team man, we did pretty well for our first time. Mega Boss WHAT!

Scar- Good **** even though you got the balls ***** off you in Brawl.

GOTM- What can I say, B-day Boyz and DaGodz

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i only did shoutoutz do ppl in brawl singles so i could copy paste the list, and said id update later for those not in brawl singles. if u woulda entered it, u woulda gotten round 1 shoutoutz from me lol

Top Bottom