• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid XI

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Where: Sleepy's House

When: Now??!?!?!

What: not to go to bfffffffffmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why: Tragedy. . . . . . . . . . .

TIME TO DO THISSSSSSSS

Teams
1: Washed Up ******s (Mike G + Merc)
2: Unwashed ******s (XIF + DogySamich)
3: Flaccid Nutsack (s0ft + GAWes)
4: Underage Loli Raep (PB&J + DashDanceDan)
5: PedoK and an Oil Slick (SleepyK + Umby)
5: Brawl suxxx (Desu + kismet2)
7: Africans (Antic + BigLou)

Singles:
1: SleepyK
2: DogySamich
3: Merc
4: XIF
5: s0ft
5: Mike G
7: Desu
7: PB&J
9: kismet2
9: BigLou
9: Teh Umby
9: GAWes
13: DashDanceDan ()
13: Antic

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
why is it that we just made up a tourney on the spot and aside from TO4, it's the best tourney we've had in a while.

Shoutouts.

Sleepyk: Good **** winning. From the depths of losers bracket to steal my bucket of chicken. Congrats winning the 100% of the 0 dollars!

Wes: Good **** running the tourney. Best tourney we've had in a while. (Excluding TO4)

Calvin, Lou, Umby, Antic: Thanks for entering the tourney. Good job.

Desu: Maybe I should have went kirby in the finals.

XiF: Bowser on Onett. Dirty maa****er. XD

Mike G: Mr. G. Do I have to say anything? Good ****ing samus. :D

PB&J: Skatin on *****s. F.throw f.air d.smash My face.

Merc: I dun really know you to well, but nice to have you back. :D

DDD: We havent played (looks up) yet, we still have like, 3 hours till we get out.

Soft: Wreckin *****s like always. Teach me puff so I can not get ***** next time.

____

SAXI, started at like, 1 am? Ended at like 5:56am. Get ***** GA.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yo Son!

Best samus aka ***** samus aka DA's samus aka cali hater aka cali anti-christ idicka and ken killer aka h2yl killer aka the man who showed his balls and will do it aka spike king aka beast aka nine stock rapest aka money snatcher!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Kirby is a little freedom fighter.
Kirby made it to top 10.

Shout outs:
Samus V. Kirby is dumb.
Captain Falcon is American.
Falco is stupid.
Peach's dsmash is stupid.
Dogy should have played Kirby.
SleepyK is a terrorist.
Where's the Cheeseburger Pizza?

Melee Bros at Waba today? :D

tubes

Smash Ace
Wish I could have been there. Oh well, I would have got my *** kicked anyway and I found out why a few days ago. Apparently not just LCD screens, but all HD TV's lag. So I've been practicing **** on a laggy TV for the past 2 months. I switched to a regular TV and I think my tech skill got like x2 better within the first 30 minutes of playing. I should be able to SHFFL Falcon's dair consistently at my next tournament now that I'm not having to adjust to the lagless TV's. I'm surprised I didn't notice the lag earlier.

On an unrelated note: Apparently Falcon can Wavedash across FD almost as fast as he can run it. **** is so ridiculous and at the same time wrong on so many levels. I think I'll start using moonwalk to running speed wavedash to taunt as my new in between stocks move.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man, I love how our new melee players are so motivated :D

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
On the topic of new Melee players, Sleepy, we should get to playing more Smash (and other games?) some time.

Also, yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

SleepyK

heck yeah. I haven't been at the dorm because my parents were out of town. I also still have your gamebridge, and IOU one y-splitter. Someone took it with their brawl set up at IC3. I'll get you a new one, sorry.

SleepyK

It's the only dorm at tech that matters, basically.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
On an unrelated note: Apparently Falcon can Wavedash across FD almost as fast as he can run it. **** is so ridiculous and at the same time wrong on so many levels. I think I'll start using moonwalk to running speed wavedash to taunt as my new in between stocks move.
you still want to run, since falcon's aerial movement is so good, and by wavedashing you'll make yourself take longer to get access to your run.

(somebody correct me if im wrong.)

___

The moral of the story.

Dont go to the bathroom or you miss teams signup. XD

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wish I could have been there. Oh well, I would have got my *** kicked anyway and I found out why a few days ago. Apparently not just LCD screens, but all HD TV's lag. So I've been practicing **** on a laggy TV for the past 2 months. I switched to a regular TV and I think my tech skill got like x2 better within the first 30 minutes of playing. I should be able to SHFFL Falcon's dair consistently at my next tournament now that I'm not having to adjust to the lagless TV's. I'm surprised I didn't notice the lag earlier.

Yeah man, a lot of tv's that arnet just oldschool tubes lag, but the thing is, with the very new HD tvs capable of displaying blue ray, they usually have a setting for "game" somewhere on there that will lower the resolution to somewhere in the 700's and it wont lag at all, so **** around with the settings and you'll probably find something that works.

dogy's right, you need to be running to go into nairs and up airs, which are your best approaches, knees are hard to approach with against most players as you'll find quickly that they know how to get around the knee's small hitbox. so run your little heart out, and watch darkrain to learn how to space your dash dancing. other than that, the tourney itself was a 1 in the morning decision, we were supposed to be in south carolina but the tourney got cancelled due to a local tragedy

so we went to sleepy's house, i got a 6 pack of sweetwater happy ending and commenced drinking along to one of the longest running smash series in history lol, there were at least 4 kirby players. . . .

btw i really feel like putting some structure back in this scene.

i challenge all georgia players to a best of 5 set for 5 dollars. any takers?

tubes

Smash Ace
you still want to run, since falcon's aerial movement is so good, and by wavedashing you'll make yourself take longer to get access to your run.

(somebody correct me if im wrong.)

___

The moral of the story.

Dont go to the bathroom or you miss teams signup. XD
I'd only use the excessive wavedashing in between stocks because it looks god**** ridiculous. I would never replace actual running with wavedashing because running is still faster and much easier to do. Nobody can take a joke around here.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'd only use the excessive wavedashing in between stocks because it looks god**** ridiculous. I would never replace actual running with wavedashing because running is still faster and much easier to do. Nobody can take a joke around here.

Welcome to melee,

serious business.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
man, I love how our new melee players are so motivated :D
because ****'s so awesome in melee dude. The killing potential of a character is so crack *** huge, you can take off 3 stocks in about a minute and a half without dying.

SleepyK

because ****'s so awesome in melee dude. The killing potential of a character is so crack *** huge, you can take off 3 stocks in about a minute and a half without dying.
you can take off 4 stocks in around 30 seconds if done correctly.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i wouldnt say you can take 4 off in 30 if you do everything right as much as I would say you can take 4 off in 30 if your opponent is that bad.

Where as in brawl, even a terrible opponent can get saved by dumb mechanics (i.e. tripping)

__

Brawl was made for women, cause just like in the movies, only a woman trips in a serious situation.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
i wouldnt say you can take 4 off in 30 if you do everything right as much as I would say you can take 4 off in 30 if your opponent is that bad.

Where as in brawl, even a terrible opponent can get saved by dumb mechanics (i.e. tripping)

__

Brawl was made for women, cause just like in the movies, only a woman trips in a serious situation.
No, because women cook and clean, Ive never seen a woman trip in the kitchen. Shed be like a racehorse with a broken leg. So then wed have to put her out of her misery.

Brawl is like a blender with no blades, instead it has clowns with feather dusters inside. Yeah try grinding up a car in that.

SleepyK

No, because women cook and clean, Ive never seen a woman trip in the kitchen. Shed be like a racehorse with a broken leg. So then wed have to put her out of her misery.

Brawl is like a blender with no blades, instead it has clowns with feather dusters inside. Yeah try grinding up a car in that.
god dammit, chris
lmao

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Tallahassee misses Wes :(
HOLY **** YOU GUYS STILL EXIST ^_^. you doods playin brawl? i'm pretty much stickin with melee but it seems like brawl pulls more people than melee in georgia these days, you guys should def. try coming to Final Round next month, it'll be well worth the drive, they're playing like 11 games or something, and as usual Jwong will be there, whoopin ***, takin paper.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Just posting this for the record but nobody called me I was 15 minutes away you're all scrubs.

Top Bottom