• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid XI

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** YOU GUYS STILL EXIST ^_^. you doods playin brawl? i'm pretty much stickin with melee but it seems like brawl pulls more people than melee in georgia these days, you guys should def. try coming to Final Round next month, it'll be well worth the drive, they're playing like 11 games or something, and as usual Jwong will be there, whoopin ***, takin paper.
I quit Melee long ago. People just got too good while there was just the two of us down here really trying to level up, didn't work out well for us! Played Brawl for like a week before deciding it sucks. Apparently a LOT of people in Tallahassee play Melee/Brawl now since myself and Josh/Sartori (who is currently...indisposed) quit playing...freakin' kids showing up too late to the scene! We even have Green Mario up here for school now but...I'm too stuck on traditional fighting games. Street Fighter IV is about to steal my soul

I will be in Atlanta for Final Round, though! Ran in to Bobby there last year.

Top Bottom