• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 tourney at Apex2 on Sunday

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
so I'm not fully decided yet but MOST LIKELY I'll be paying for Isai's flight to Apex2 and there will be a smash 64 tourney (by N64s mostly or entirely I believe) held as well with hopefully a lot of stuff recorded maybe. Anyone else who likes smash 64 (or any of the smash games, or even brawl+ or something) should try to make apex2. It's August 6-8 in New Jersey.

pre-register here - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857

it's going to probably be the biggest tourney ever, so everybody should try to make it or THEY MISSED OUT

Zodiac

Smash Master
You really think it will be the biggest tourney ever? Or just for smash 64, if so I may have to rethink my going, I was originally not going.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
awesome, this is totally worth the 3 hour drive, i'll definitely be there.

hm, I wonder if N64 setups are needed....if so, i can definitely help out

anyone wanna throw down on a hotel room?

Zodiac

Smash Master
awesome, this is totally worth the 3 hour drive, i'll definitely be there.

hm, I wonder if N64 setups are needed....if so, i can definitely help out

anyone wanna throw down on a hotel room?
3 hours? lucky you dude, I live across the country, oregon, I'll have to book a flight.

dandan

Smash Lord
this sounds like it is going to be really nice, you should record all these matches. i believe one of the top in europe is also coming to this.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
lololol. lmao. I would never pay money to play a game, I can sit at my house and play, let alone TRAVEL TO PLAY A GAME. LMAO. There is no way your going to get 600 people. I want to see you get 50 people, and there will be like 10 ssb64 players there. lmao. LOLOL. Take time out of your life to spend money to fly or drive, then pay money for hotel, then play a few matches, then leave. LMAO. What a waiste of time. Stupid Idea.

The Great MATTS!

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
lololol. lmao. I would never pay money to play a game, I can sit at my house and play, let alone TRAVEL TO PLAY A GAME. LMAO. There is no way your going to get 600 people. I want to see you get 50 people, and there will be like 10 ssb64 players there. lmao. LOLOL. Take time out of your life to spend money to fly or drive, then pay money for hotel, then play a few matches, then leave. LMAO. What a waiste of time. Stupid Idea.

The friendless MATTS!
Lol u mad.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Lol u mad.
LMAO. Do I sound mad. You don't make any sence. Im not mad, im laughing at how dumb it is. I think you need to re-read my post. LMAO at you now. AJAHJA... LOL.

The Great MATTS!

Edit: No need to re-post as I already stated im not mad and not upset people have to spend money as I never said anything about being upset people have to spend money, which deosn't make sence AGAIN down below. Go back to school and learn how to read. PWNED.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
LMAO. Do I sound mad. You don't make any sence. Im not mad, im laughing at how dumb it is. I think you need to re-read my post. LMAO at you now. AJAHJA... LOL.

The Great MATTS!
I reread it. All I saw was that you were upset that people spend money to have a good time. I repeat, u mad.

firo

Smash Ace
This is a bit more than an hour away from where I am, so as long as all the Smash 64 would be on one day, there is a strong possibility that I would go to this.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Ill go if Superboom, Isai, Sensei, Kefit, and Darth Rancorous goes. Also Tp 6 maybe sometime in the same month so we will see.

Parallax

Smash Cadet

The Great MATTS!
MATTS!... if you went, you'd get beat up.

Do ALL the games have to be played with N64? I would bring my own wii-64 setup just to avoid playing with the N64 controller and use a GC controller instead, and I'm sure some other 64 players would agree.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Do ALL the games have to be played with N64? I would bring my own wii-64 setup just to avoid playing with the N64 controller and use a GC controller instead, and I'm sure some other 64 players would agree.
GC controller is garbage for SSB.

MATTS!

Smash Ace

Lmao, dude I'd probably fu.ck everybody up and beat your a.ss on this whole smashboards site in real life. I train in t1, and tae kwon do, I would especially beat your *** while everybody laughs at you. jahjah little kids.

The Great MATTS!

Parallax

Smash Cadet
Lmao, dude I'd probably fu.ck everybody up and beat your a.ss on this whole smashboards site in real life. I train in t1, and tae kwon do, I would especially beat your *** while everybody laughs at you. jahjah little kids.

The Great MATTS!
MATTS!, I'm a big black n***a on steroids. Come to APEX. So I can jv 6 stock your kirby in a ditto and then we can take it outside.

GC controller is garbage for SSB.
Alright, I didn't know people actually felt that way about the GC controller. Nevermind then i'll just prepare for the n64 controller then.

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to see a big 64 turnout... Will you get a pre-register for 64 going? I'm all in if people go... My melee and brawl games aren't anything special soo I don't really want to sign up and pay for one of them when all I'm gonna do is play 64... So I'll register for 64 if you throw it up and come play

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
All I want to see in this world right now is a video of MATTS! kicking *** irl. It would make my life complete.

Battlecow

Play to Win
All I want to see in this world right now is a video of MATTS! kicking *** irl. It would make my life complete.
This. Right here. This.

This community would be 10x less fun right now if not for MATTS! He amuses me so much. Every time I read a post it's like watching an angry German kid video or something.

Top Bottom