• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 tournament in San Diego [console]

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I wanna get an overview on who would be willing to come!

yes, console, not online!

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
ill go. ive been meaning to go down to socal and play all the socal doods.

and, ill offer to give isai a ride down there if he wants to go and anyone else up in norcal for that matter

Lovage

Smash Hero
Near not showing up on his own tournament would be beyond hilarious.
LOL wouldnt be the first time

id go if it was along side a big melee tourny
your best bet is to ask azn_lep if u can host it on the side during a triweekly

Skrlx

Smash Champion
If Darth Rancorous can get some good players from norcal to my tournament then yes it will happen. If you plan to go johnny, it would be cool.

LOL wouldnt be the first time

id go if it was along side a big melee tourny
your best bet is to ask azn_lep if u can host it on the side during a triweekly
It's not gonna be hosted next to a big Melee tournament. It's going to be a 64 only tournament.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
I'd need to know the details of the trip and such so that I can arrange my dates accordingly, but it is possible.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
supposed to? what the...

Besides that tournament of a failure I hosted back then there's no event i'm "supposed to" be attending.

I'd need to know the details of the trip and such so that I can arrange my dates accordingly, but it is possible.
Alright.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
norcal people that i can ask are:
isai
tigerbombz
ballin4life
onski
evil ducky
and i know tigerbombz has a few friends that are pretty good as well, so this can turn out to be a decent-sized tourney if socal peeps decide to go as well.
im pretty much down for any weekend after 5/17.
also, u should try to have it on saturday so we norcal people have enough time to get back home before monday

Battlecow

Play to Win
^ OK, I lol'd.

I might show up, depending on who's coming. I can't actually play controller for ****, but I can get to San Diego and back for free with ma 1337 frequent flier miles (eat at the right restaurants, peeps), I gots family there, and if I can't hone ma console skillz by this summer, I might as well give up on it.

need a date ugly.
... And I'll be your date. Ugly.

Wow, SWF is the new (homosexual) Match.com

Top Bottom