• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 @ CGC XX Tourney - San Francisco, CA - Saturday, August 14th, 2010!!!

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
There's going to be a Smash 64 side tourney at the CGC XX Melee Regional at SF State University. Details are as follows:

Date:
Saturday, August 14th

Venue:
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94132

Fees:
Singles: $5
Doubles (if enough interest and time): $10 ($5 per person)

Prize Allocation:
Singles:
1st place: 60% of pot
2nd place: 30% of pot
3rd place: 10% of pot

Doubles:
Winner takes all.

Times:
11:00 am: Sing-ups begin
12:00 pm: Singles bracket begins
Doubles bracket begins right after singles bracket ends.
9:00 pm: Clean up
10:00 pm: Bounce

Rules:
We will be using Isai's tourney rules. Check this thread for details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262081.
Doubles rules are the same as singles, but with team attack on.

Attending:
1. Myself
2. metalreflectslime (maybe)
3. Onski?
4. linkoninja (maybe)
5. jsolo and 2 of his buddies
6. Drich

Since I'll be taking charge of the Smash 64 side event, I am going to need all the help I can get in terms of TVs and systems. Please let me know here if you can bring any of these.

Systems:
1. Myself
2. Onski?
3. linkoninja (maybe)
4. jsolo

TVs:
1. Myself
2. Onski?
3. jsolo

Contact info:
My cell (925.808.1986)

Additional info:
Check the following thread for additional info:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200283

Note: for any conflicting info between this thread and the main one, this thread takes precedence.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Seriously?

**** you californians and all your **** ****ing ssb64 tourneys.

****ing *****es.

I wanna play in a ssb64 tourney.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Put me as a maybe for CGC. Also if I make it out of pools at GSG for Melee then I may want to not enter N64 Smash on Day 2 so I can concentrate on Melee so it depends on how I perform in Melee Day 1. What is your AIM SN? :confused: Thanks.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Seriously?

**** you californians and all your **** ****ing ssb64 tourneys.

****ing *****es.

I wanna play in a ssb64 tourney.
hahaha, yep! come to cali, were gonna start having tourneys every month (or more often!) with me running the Smash 64 competitive scene in NorCal :p

Put me as a maybe for CGC. Also if I make it out of pools at GSG for Melee then I may want to not enter N64 Smash on Day 2 so I can concentrate on Melee so it depends on how I perform in Melee Day 1. What is your AIM SN? :confused: Thanks.
sounds good man. best of luck at GSG. im sure ill see u there. i will pm u my AIM user ID. dont want it getting into the wrong hands XD

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
There's going to be a Smash 64 side event at the CGC XX Regional Melee Tourney at SF State University. Details are as follows:

Date:
Saturday, August 14th

Venue:
1600 Holloway Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94132

Fees:

Prize Allocation:
Singles:

Doubles:
Winner takes all.

Times:

Rules:
We will be using Isai's tourney rules. Check this thread for details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262081.

Attending:
1. Myself
etc.

Since I'll be taking charge of the Smash 64 side event, I am going to need all the help I can get in terms of TVs and systems. Please let me know here if you can bring any of these.

Systems:
1. Myself
2. Onski?

TVs:
1. Myself
2. Onski?

Contact info:
Myself (925.808.1986)

Additional info:

Note: for any conflicting info between this thread and the main one, this thread takes priority.
Who wants to team for N64 Smash? I main Pikachu in N64 Smash. :025:

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
**** we're all gonna be out of the state that time. Im gonna be in London (I'll try to pick myself up a Smash Bros PAL version).

Whens there gonna be an LA tourney? =)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
There's going to be a Smash 64 side tourney at the CGC XX Melee Regional at SF State University. Details are as follows:

Date:
Saturday, August 14th

Venue:
1600 Holloway Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94132

Fees:

Prize Allocation:
Singles:

Doubles:
Winner takes all.

Times:

Rules:

Attending:
1. Myself
3. Onski?

Systems:
1. Myself
2. Onski?

TVs:
1. Myself
2. Onski?

Contact info:
My cell (925.808.1986)

Additional info:

Note: for any conflicting info between this thread and the main one, this thread takes precedence.
Will there be a N64 Smash side event at DGDTJ? :confused:

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Well no one knows me, but I might be able to make it.
I'm not sure though, I'm young and inexperienced, this would be my first tournament, hopefully if I do go I do well.
So you can put me as a maybe to attend, and if I do attend I can bring a system.

Anyone know if Isai is gonna be there?

Also, lets say Teams is possible and you want to enter Teams, but don't know anyone.
How would you find a partner/enter?

Also
so there's gonna be two tournaments? One on each day?

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Will there be a N64 Smash side event at DGDTJ? :confused:
im working with JB to see if we can have it. ill post a new thread once i get the green light.

oh, and on a side note, where were u at for gsg? i dont think i even met u lol

Well no one knows me, but I might be able to make it.
I'm not sure though, I'm young and inexperienced, this would be my first tournament, hopefully if I do go I do well.
So you can put me as a maybe to attend, and if I do attend I can bring a system.

Anyone know if Isai is gonna be there?

Also, lets say Teams is possible and you want to enter Teams, but don't know anyone.
How would you find a partner/enter?

Also
so there's gonna be two tournaments? One on each day?
cool. ill put u down as a maybe.

iono if isai is gonna be there. he tends to wait till like the last minute to decide if he is or not :p

if u wanna team with someone, just go up to them and ask if they wanna team lol. smash 64 players are pretty chill people for the most part.

theres only one tourney but multiple events. i thinks theres gonna be barlw, melee and smash 64 for sure.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
im working with JB to see if we can have it. ill post a new thread once i get the green light.

oh, and on a side note, where were u at for gsg? i dont think i even met u lol

cool. ill put u down as a maybe.

iono if isai is gonna be there. he tends to wait till like the last minute to decide if he is or not :p

if u wanna team with someone, just go up to them and ask if they wanna team lol. smash 64 players are pretty chill people for the most part.

theres only one tourney but multiple events. i thinks theres gonna be barlw, melee and smash 64 for sure.
Yeah, I don't think I dropped by to say "Hello." I was so caught up watching some of the Melee matches. Were you the Hispanic one that wasn't Isai? :confused: I heard someone said Jaime and I was thinking it was the person standing almost in the corner behind the TV that was closest to the corner or something. Are there any N64 Smashfests happening in NorCal? :confused: Thanks.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
yeah, that was me lol. that corner was perfect to set up base. we all just threw our s*** there lol

no smashfests thus far, but u should come to this, we always play friendlies on the side

jsolo

Smash Cadet
Me and Drich will be attending and two other friends. I can bring a tv and a system.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Was it winner take all for this tournament since there were only 3 people? :confused: Also has N64 Smash been confirmed as a side event for CF 10 on 9-12-10 yet?
yes. won $15.

since im the one usually setting up these tourneys, i am not planning on setting one up at Ownapalooza X cuz im flying out to San Diego that day. if anyone else wants to set it up, feel free to let me know so i can give u the logistics.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
yes. won $15.

since im the one usually setting up these tourneys, i am not planning on setting one up at Ownapalooza X cuz im flying out to San Diego that day. if anyone else wants to set it up, feel free to let me know so i can give u the logistics.
san diego? come over and we'll play 64 ;)

i don't play much, but it'll be fun

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Mains

ill play if u drive out to the hotel since i wont have a car lol
Do you know what all these people main? :confused: I'm trying to update the OP in the SB / SLO thread regarding character mains for all 3 smash games.

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
5. chris (he went by gay sex in the last sb tourney)
6. gannon
7. mikethemike
8. Ismokeherbz Ross

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Ahh I wish I had checked swf awhile ago, I think I was in San Fran around this time. I didn't have my controller though so I don't think it matters.

Top Bottom