• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Baby Bros. duo are Yoshi reps? I think they are the only one missing. If YES, I will vote for them. Poor Kamek, already disconfirmed...

Edit: :4greninja:

Also... Shy Guys are already disconfirmed there... OH there is Poochy.. but I will think about it still...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Again, Baby Luigi is on the chart for the option of the "Baby Bros.".
He wouldn't be on the chart otherwise.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
1 vote for Baby Bowser

If we do get baby bros we;'ll just confirm Mario and Luigi

:4greninja::4greninja::4greninja::4greninja::4greninja::4greninja:'d

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well there is wooly yoshi but then again that seems better suited as a costume so i'll vote for no additions

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I will vote for no additions...
The only reps left are Baby Bowser, Poochy, Stork, Shy Guy, Bandit, Raphael the Raven and Toady (Kamek minions) and I don't think any of them have a chance before Kamek or any of the Babies entering first...

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I vote for no additions.

I would recommend you to specify the rules in the 1st post to make it easier to understand what users are supposed to do instead of just telling what does red/blue/grey/whatever background means. And wasn't Prince Sable confirmed as an assist trophy by PotD (but not everyone got it right) and tweeter post (in japanese, but translation of that post confirms that guy as an AT for those who still think that guy is not deconfirmed)? Or you will fix that after someone else will be deconfirmed? Also, "protagonist" is not a very good name because in every game there is a protagonist...that doesn't matters i guess...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2 votes Bandit (who?)
1 vote Baby Bowser
14 votes No Additions

No sense in continuing now, is there? No Yoshi additions.

Next up: Kirby.

I vote for no additions.

I would recommend you to specify the rules in the 1st post to make it easier to understand what users are supposed to do instead of just telling what does red/blue/grey/whatever background means. And wasn't Prince Sable confirmed as an assist trophy by PotD (but not everyone got it right) and tweeter post (in japanese, but translation of that post confirms that guy as an AT for those who still think that guy is not deconfirmed)? Or you will fix that after someone else will be deconfirmed? Also, "protagonist" is not a very good name because in every game there is a protagonist...that doesn't matters i guess...
Prince of Sable was just disconfirmed this morning. Wait until the charts are updated.

As for the front post, it's specifically for the charts themselves, not the voting process.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I vote for Adeleine.

For me she is the most interesting Kirby rep and I think she is underrated.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Prince Fluff.

Perfect DLC material. (Damn, that pun caught me off guard.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2 votes Adeleine
1 vote Prince Fluff
1 vote Nightmare
1 vote Magolor

Last edited by a moderator:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I vote Magolor, for appearing in Triple Deluxe.
I think he has a future in Kirby and he has a good shot at being DLC for that reason
Plus it represents the small cute guys that turn out to be the main villain.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Adeleine!!! (easy choice for me, being my #1 request :143:)

Adeleine is like the Geno of Kirby haha.
yes, it's very bad being one of the few Adeleine supporters in the world -.-
Come on!! You have a chance! XD

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Magolor is next in line.
He is pretty important in tha last Kirby games.
Appears in Return to Dreamland, Dream Collection, and also has a lot of cameos in Triple Deluxe.
I'm pretty sure he will appear in Rainbow Curse too.

Has Moveset Potential.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'm going to vote for Prince Fluff. While I don't think he stands to good of a chance, I do think he's more likely than Magalor. (Although that could just be because I haven't played RTD)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
For the Kirby franchise, I'll go ahead and vote for Magolor.
Most Kirby villains tend to come and go, but Magolor has been appearing consistently since his debut. This is something the majority of Kirby villains can't say for themselves. As time goes on, he may have even more appearances throughout the games. Having two major roles, especially one in a game celebrating Kirby's history, is a pretty good feat. I can imagine that we'll see Magolor in Kirby titles for years to come.

if adeleine gets added in ove will be a happy man
I vote for no additions.

I update the charts on Friday, so I don't constantly have to update them if multiple disconfirmations occur in one week.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm going to vote for Prince Fluff. While I don't think he stands to good of a chance, I do think he's more likely than Magalor. (Although that could just be because I haven't played RTD)
Yay, someone else.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I vote............
Actually, I've always supported her, alongside King DDD pre-Brawl, so I was fine with either showing up. Now, I want her in SSB4, as long as it's after Bandana Dee. (or DLC.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tossing my vote in for Magolor.

Since his debut, he has made consistent appearances...and its likely that he will have more roles in the future games.

Top Bottom