• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I've been dreaming a lot with Great Fairy lately, but I will don't vote for her, it's too obscure... (Well at least she is in almost every Zelda game)

This is petrifying

I think Vaati's moment in the spotlight pretty much died with the GBA. He didn't make any sort of appearance at all in Brawl, did he?

I'm voting for Ganon, classic blue pig edition. He made an appearance in the very well received Link Between Worlds, and he would rep classic non-Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword/OoT Zelda nicely. Lots of potential for a great moveset, too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
VOTE: No additions

I think the Zelda chart has pretty much covered all bases, and is fine as it is.

Sorry Scatman.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm voting for Pig Ganon.

We have two variations of Link and two variations of Zelda, two variations of Ganon aren't too far off of a possibility. Also people wanted revamped Ganondorf, why not add Pig Ganon and keep Ganondorf the way he is and technically please those who want a new Ganondorf moveset and those that the like the way Ganondorf currently plays.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

3 votes Vaati
1 vote Nabooru
1 vote Lana
2 votes Ganon (blue pig edition)
1 vote No Additions

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
im gonna say ravio, because i see its a possibility that we may get a lorule based spin off with him as the star so i feel we may see more of him in the future

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Going to throw in a vote for Vaati. Feel like the Toon side deserves more representation and he's honestly the best available option aside from yet another Zelda.

I've also seen people use Virtual Console releases as a reason to include characters in the past and with Minish Cap out, I guess why not?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I vote Toon Ganondorf.

He was so awesome his beard became canon for all future 'dorfs

D

Deleted member

Voting for Pig Ganon

At this point, I don't expect someone like Vaati joining anytime soon. IMO, it isn't out of the question to have a 2nd Ganondorf when there is currently 2 Links & 2 Zeldas. (And since people want a revamped Ganondorf, his moveset can go into Pig Ganon so old mains of him won't be alienated.)

200X!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sweetidealism
3DS FC
5327-0916-5405
Piggy Ganon ftw.

Would not mind Vaati the wind mage though. Still, Piggy Ganon gets my vote.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'd vote for both Vaati and Ganon the Epic Blue Pig of Doom, but since I can vote only for one of them, I prefer going for the blue pig. He's even more iconic than Ganondorf and if you ask me, it should have been in since Melee.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I vote for no one. I think we have all we need.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I would say Vaati, but under the same principles as the DK characters, Vaati has literally had nothing going for him for over a decade. He should be on the chart, but it'd only be out of principle of how he is a viable Zelda character rather than because we could ever realistically expect to see him...

Pig Ganon, on the other hand, seems obscure nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, he makes perfect sense, what with A Link Between Worlds making him a recent face once again, but it reminds me of Sheik versus Impa thing a while back. Since Sheik and Zelda are separated, it would have made perfect sense for Impa to have been the new Sheik, yet rather than taking up the opportunity, Sakurai wanted to keep the veteran as is. In that sense, I don't think I could ever see Ganondorf being turned into Pig Ganon. Pig Ganon being an addition on his own just sounds unrealistic outright when Zelda hardly needs any more characters in the first place. Beast Ganon being Ganondorf's Final Smash, that'd also be strange to see Ganondorf fighting Ganon by turning into Ganon to kill Ganon with the power of Ganon... All this being said for two entirely different characters fighting one another.

I guess my vote goes to No Additions. Sorry Vaati fans.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
If everyone is voting for strange characters, I will ad one more vote. I already voted for Vaati, but I want to add a vote for Great Fairy if we can vote on more than one character.

D

Deleted member

To prevent what happened with the DK votes, I'm not going to have "second votes" this time around.

4 votes Vaati
1 vote Nabooru
2 vote Lana
10 votes Ganon (blue pig edition)
1 vote Ravio
1 vote Toon Ganondorf
3 vote No Additions

Not that it matters anyway, it seems there's a clear cut winner unless someone like Vaati shoots up in votes by the end of the day.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Wait where am I and where are my pants? I guess none of that matters so long as I can vote. Can I vote?

I vote for Vaati. Sure he hasn't done anything in a while but he is the only other reoccurring villain that has been a final boss (sorry Twinrova. You're great but it will never happen.) The thing about recency is that it changes all the time, and I don't think Nintendo has forgotten about Vaati, so he has as good a shot as any if Sakurai decides he wants another Zelda character in a future Smash game (That is a big if mind. I don't know why anyone would think there would be one when we already have 5). In fact, I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if he isn't in Hyrule Warriors.

EDIT: Bit of a tangent but why is there no Twinrova character support thread. Sure it won't happen but I think it'd be a great thread.

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
This a split decision for me between Ganon and Vaati. We truly don't need the only people representing LoZ being only Link, Zelda and Ganondorf and only their incarnations. Unfortunately for Vaati though, he's been sealed away with the GBA era of gaming by the looks of things. Any other characters from the series I would love to see unfortunately don't speak nearly the volume of these guys. Ganon has had a return to glory lately as well as having hopeful wishes for characters like K Rool still going strong. I'm going to have to say Vaati, since he would finally expand the LoZ playable roster. Ganon is amazing and truly does deserve his slot. Unfortunately, I could see him being a new FS or even an alternate costume as well.

D

Deleted member

7 votes Vaati
1 vote Nabooru
2 vote Lana
1 vote Ravio
1 vote Toon Ganondorf
3 vote No Additions

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Vaati has reached 8 LOL

Edit: 7? But he have 4 and he gained 4 more...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Vaati has reached 8 LOL

Edit: 7? But he have 4 and he gained 4 more...
I didn't see Kind Dedede actually made a decision in that wall-o-text. (No offense Kind Dedede).
8 votes Vaati
1 vote Nabooru
2 vote Lana
1 vote Ravio
1 vote Toon Ganondorf
3 vote No Additions

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Just to all those people who say Zelda doesn't need another character besides the big 3, Mario doesn't need a character besides the Bros, Peach, and Bowser. Yet look where we are now.

Top Bottom