• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So is the gematsu leak fake or what?
This is an opinionated topic at the moment we really don't know however if you see Chrom as the breaking point then yes it is fake.
However there is that possibility that alot of people have used as a counter argument which is he could have out-dated information...
Which is a pretty logical statement to say the least. Rosalina/Greninja as the evidence.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Suddenly, my niece :

I realized that I forgot to update the story with new stuff. For anyone who was waiting, sorry.
Let's get to the point.

She survived, she's awake and healing.

So yeah. At one point the back of her head was filling with liquid stuff faster so she was sent to the operation room but as I said before that went well, it's one of the reasons I couldn't update until some time. Also the doctors lied. Originally they said she had a slim chance to die, that's because they didn't want to tell the mom that her daughter had about 90% chances of dying.
This makes her quite special!! The doctors are calling her a miracle!
I would like to thank you guys one last time for helping me by making me feel better about the situation and also wishing/praying for my niece!

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Suddenly, my niece :

I realized that I forgot to update the story with new stuff. For anyone who was waiting, sorry.
Let's get to the point.

So yeah. At one point the back of her head was filling with liquid stuff faster so she was sent to the operation room but as I said before that went well, it's one of the reasons I couldn't update until some time. Also the doctors lied. Originally they said she had a slim chance to die, that's because they didn't want to tell the mom that her daughter had about 90% chances of dying.
I would like to thank you guys one last time for helping me by making me feel better about the situation and also wishing/praying for my niece!
SO happy to hear she is alright.:b:
On a different note does she have any existing side effects from the treatment?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Bleh. I really hate doctors that do that.

Anywho. It's a good thing she survived. No child should die that early, and no parent should have to go through that kind of grief. But neither happened, so it's awesome.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Suddenly, my niece :

Let's get to the point.

Phew, thats good to hear!
Glad she's doing okay right now. Hope the healing process goes great :)

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Suddenly, my niece :

Let's get to the point.

Didn't hear about your niece, but I'm glad for her sure recovery. Miracles are a great thing. I happen to be one myself. In 2011 I went into cardiac arrest and was without a pulse/respirations for 22 minutes. I was shocked 7 times. I spent 12 days in a coma and the rest of the month in the hospital and went under two ablations. It was intense. I'm a firm believe in the power of prayer more than ever now. I should have died that day. But anyways, this isn't about me, I'm glad your niece is healthy CSF is not good to have leaking ever.

Anyways, on a different note, did anyone see on Wii U Daily how the full roster is supposedly going to be leaked next month?

EDIT: Not "leaked"...but "revealed"

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Didn't hear about your niece, but I'm glad for her sure recovery. Miracles are a great thing. I happen to be one myself. In 2011 I went into cardiac arrest and was without a pulse/respirations for 22 minutes. I was shocked 7 times. I spent 12 days in a coma and the rest of the month in the hospital and went under two ablations. It was intense. I'm a firm believe in the power of prayer more than ever now. I should have died that day. But anyways, this isn't about me, I'm glad your niece is healthy CSF is not good to have leaking ever.

Anyways, on a different note, did anyone see on Wii U Daily how the full roster is supposedly going to be leaked next month?

Yes but it is to be "revealed" by the same people who revealed Brawl's roster and they missed quite a few characters in that "reveal".

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Suddenly, my niece :

Let's get to the point.

Glad to hear that she is alright. Wishing her a speedy recovery!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nintendo wants me to add "Star Power" to my Tomodachi Life game with Zendaya

Who the heck is Zendaya?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh she's the "Shake it up" girl

I stopped watching Disney Channel before Shake it up was aired

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

I remember that story from Test Your Might. I remember trying to convince you that it was not prayer, it was your courage and determination to survive (or luck:troll:). That did not work out so well, haha. :awesome:

Regarding the "reveals," I only really expect Ghirahim and Ridley to be honest as they were already alluded to in addition to August being the month of Hyrule Warriors and Metroid's Anniversary. I doubt we are going to get someone entirely different. Perhaps Shulk. Other than that, I am certain that the the secret characters are going to remain secret.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aura's Team: Aerodactyl, Lucario, & Chandelure
VS
Enemy's Team: Weavile, Xatu, & Terrakion

1st Turn:
Weavile used Fake Out
Aerodactyl flinched

2nd turn:
Aura Switches Aerodactyl with Lucario
Weavile used Beat Up
Lucario's Attack raises (+3)

3rd Turn:
Lucario uses Bullet Punch
Weavile fainted / Sends out Terrakion

4th turn:
Terrakion uses Stone Edge, but misses
Lucario uses Close Combat
Terrakion fainted / Sends out Xatu

5th Turn:
Lucario uses Crunch
Xatu fainted

End Game
lucario_meme_faces_by_azmilucario997-d4wjvc8-1-1.png

Beat me up, and I beat you down

...I'm assuming he was predicting a switch with Terrakion, but nonetheless- a lesson should be learned here: Do NOT use Beat Up on a team with Lucario or other Justified users until they're out of the way.

...In fact, don't use beat up. Just saying.

Moving on, I am going on another break. I'm not a Fire Emblem fan nor am I interested in the leaks going on around, so there's nothing to discuss. I'll make frequent visits, but I'll definitely be here for August.

Morbi

Scavenger
VS

1st Turn:
Weavile used Fake Out
Aerodactyl flinched

2nd turn:
Weavile used Beat Up

3rd Turn:

4th turn:

5th Turn:
Lucario uses Crunch
Xatu fainted

End Game
View attachment 18403

...I'm assuming he was predicting a switch with Terrakion, but nonetheless- a lesson should be learned here: Do NOT use Beat Up on a team with Lucario or other Justified users until they're out of the way.

Moving on, I am going on another break. I'm not a Fire Emblem fan nor am I interested in the leaks going on around, so there's nothing to discuss. I'll make frequent visits, but I'll definitely be here for August.
I suppose we shall see you upon your return. Have fun!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Michael J. Fox shakes things up!
Damn dude.

VS

1st Turn:
Weavile used Fake Out
Aerodactyl flinched

2nd turn:
Weavile used Beat Up

3rd Turn:

4th turn:

5th Turn:
Lucario uses Crunch
Xatu fainted

End Game
View attachment 18403

Yeah. I can get not wanting to get involved in any leaks.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
I remember that story from Test Your Might. I remember trying to convince you that it was not prayer, it was your courage and determination to survive (or luck:troll:). That did not work out so well, haha. :awesome:

Regarding the "reveals," I only really expect Ghirahim and Ridley to be honest as they were already alluded to in addition to August being the month of Hyrule Warriors and Metroid's Anniversary. I doubt we are going to get someone entirely different. Perhaps Shulk. Other than that, I am certain that the the secret characters are going to remain secret.
lol As nice as it is for you to commend my courage and determination, I'll never slack in my faith. I've grown a lot since then anyways lol.

But anywho, Ghirahim would be cool (just so long as he doesn't replace Ganon) and Ridley would be cool (just so long as he "fits":troll:). I'm excited, because I know there are going to be more NEW characters and that's what excites me.

EDIT: So are we getting a PotD today? cause I thought it was usually up by now.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to study for a test but I literally feel my brain not absorbing any of the information

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why's the pic of the day taking so long?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
We may not be getting one. Yesterday had updates for showing Miiverse Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon, as well as quite a few pictures explaining Lucina, not to mention the official site artwork and the video.

NEVERMIND, SAKURAI SNIPED ME.

"Pic of the day. The Levin sword and tomes are Robin's life lines. The Levin sword can be activated by using smash attacks--you can even activate these moves in midair! However, just like in the original game, the Levin sword can be used only a limited number of times before it breaks, at which point it takes some time to regenerate. When the Levin sword is unavailable, Robin fights using the bronze sword."

"The way Robin launches Arcfire is kind of crazy—he or she calls down a bolt of flame from above, then launches a pillar of fire! By the way, Robin’s tome changes with each special attack."

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, that Shante kickstarter thing is coming to the 3DS? I might actually get it then. When is it set to release?
I think that's the 3DS/I-Phone game that already came out. I think it's sure it's called Pirates Curse. 1/2 Genie Hero has a different art style, a more cartoony one. That one is heading the the PS3, 360, Wii-U, and PC if I'm not mistaken. Though might get a 3DS port like Mighty No. 9 is getting.

Why's the pic of the day taking so long?
Well, Sakurai did just post 3 pictures yesterday. That's a fair bit more than the average update. So that might be why it's taking longer than usual.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So every time you use a special he uses a different tome?

His specials are going to be random?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So every time you use a special he uses a different tome?

His specials are going to be random?
I read it more as

yellow tome = side B
dark tome = down B

etc

Random elements have been cut so far from the game (Olimar's Pikmins, Dedede's side-B) so I hardly doubt they're going to make a completely random newcomer.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Oh she's the "Shake it up" girl

I stopped watching Disney Channel before Shake it up was aired
Mr. Moseby would be a better Disney Channel star to put in Tomodachi Life than Zendaya.

EDIT: Well at the very least, we have my main man Shaq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom