• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm starting to think this is one of the better Central Highway remixes. I actually like it more than the official remix, though I don't know if it'll top the original. It fits the Megaman X style pretty well. Fits Megaman X's character too. And it just sounds badass on it's own. But I guess that would go without saying, doesn't it.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So we now live in a world where "Hoenn Confirmed" happens before "Half-Life 3 Confirmed" does. Think about that for a second...
I honestly don't really mid.
But if anything, I'll try to get it (Hoenn was the first region I saw). Most likely Ruby (I had Ruby at one point, and Emerald sadly isn't an option so...).

Besides, I already know which starter I'll get!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Warning Received
I honestly don't really mid.
But if anything, I'll try to get it (Hoenn was the first region I saw). Most likely Ruby (I had Ruby at one point, and Emerald sadly isn't an option so...).

Besides, I already know which starter I'll get!
"Image Has Been Removed"

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So we now live in a world where "Hoenn Confirmed" happens before "Half-Life 3 Confirmed" does. Think about that for a second...
We already live in a world where Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 (formerly Versus 13) are actually things happening. Hoenn being confirmed before Half-Life 3 doesn't shock me nearly as much. XD

I'm still pleasantly surprised, though. <3

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
While I'd very much prefer Mudkip.
I'll accept any Hoenn Pokemon at this point.
I'd rather have Grovyle.
I understand Sceptile is unlikely but it would be pretty cool to have a FWG core in the Smash series (Sceptile, Geninja, and Zard).

I'd still rather have Mewtwo regardless. A lineup consisting of Pikachu, Jiggs, Mewtwo, Zard, Lucario, and Greninja would be perfect.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mewtwo's great and all, but I'll take a 3rd Gen Pokemon well before it. He's perfect as a 7th choice, though. My picks are easily Pikachu, Jigglypuff, charizard, Grovyle, Lucario, and Greninja. Mewtwo is 7th.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I understand Sceptile is unlikely but it would be pretty cool to have a FWG core in the Smash series (Sceptile, Geninja, and Zard).

I'd still rather have Mewtwo regardless. A lineup consisting of Pikachu, Jiggs, Mewtwo, Zard, Lucario, and Greninja would be perfect.

Think about what I said. Think about it hard.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Lucario and Mewtwo would be perfect for me.

Jigglypuff can GTFO.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though if we're getting a 3rd gen rep, I kinda want it to be Breloom.
I just always liked the design of it, and making a fighter could bring in some interesting Fighting/Grass moves.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That was more directed towards MVG... Don't even know why I quoted you tbh. lol
It was? Well in that case.
It's not that I don't like Sceptile. It's just there are better choices for Grass types IMO.
If I had a choice, I'd say either Grotle or Snivy.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Just finished SAO. Pretty good, not the series wasn't super-fantastic, but pretty satisfying as far as endings go.

Spoilers for SAO below:

Man, Kazuto killing that dastard Sugo was incredibly satisfying... and I liked how he almost did it again IRL. The flashbacks that played through his mind... that self-control. :laugh:

Then the rest of the last episode was pretty good, it left it open for obvious reasons... It had decent closure. My main guff with the series was a little bit of the writing was under polished, and It seemed like the creators didn't know what to do with Kirito's "Lone Wolf" personality, but other than that, it was pretty good. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hoenn confirmed?

*sobs tears of joy*

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Another Falcon clone basically?
Now now, just because you lack the imagination to see them using different moves because they both have fire and hit things doesn't mean they'd automatically have a clone relationship. We all know Ganon will fill that void if he's in again since Sakurai loves that moveset. <3 (Ugh.)

Seriously though, considering what Sakurai has been doing with the movesets lately, sans Tink, I'm sure he'd have more than imagination to make a different and unique moveset for the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom