• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How does one pronounce senshucht? is it Sen-Sucked?

So now what about me? How do I act? :3
You act like something I could see sitting at my dinner table.

...I think I wanna hug you.~ <3

I have a cousin named Omar. I also frequently get called Ismael (no, not by Asians with thick accents), Ishtar (I swear to Ra if someone makes a goddamn Ishizu/Marik reference..), Izuma, and otherwise get asked if that's really my name/not a combination of 2 others (Isabella Martinez, etc.).
Yeah, I remember you telling me all of that before.

Or if it's actually RamsI backwards.
*says RamsI out load*

...THE MAN IN GAUZE! THE MAN IN GAUZE!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
A game, to be precise...Though I guess "anime" wouldn't be wrong anymore since Dangan Ronpa has one.

Her avi is a character with a inferiority complex that decided to avoid said problems by crossdressing as a very convincing girl.

I say convincing even though I picked up on him being a guy the moment I saw him, but eh. I'd still hit it. ¦D *shrugs*
Her avi is that of a guy?

Ok, usually I am decent at picking out traps like that.... But I didn't see that coming.

*pats your back* Hey at least you've got plenty of us who accept you for it, right? XD

Ah, but seriously, don't worry about it. It's pretty clear that you're a guy once someone gets used to seeing you post and say stuff.
I'm not really bothered by it actually, I'm just trying to figure out how I come off that way.

Probably does depend heavily on that. "Iz" vs "Eess." Always had a feeling people call me Issy because the former isn't feminine.

I actually pronounce it as is-mar. Still doesn't scream male to me.

As for why you come off as one, before I would have said it was the pink. lol
That was because of pranked status lol.

Hey guys, what do you call a trap after hormones?

A booby trap.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
A game, to be precise...Though I guess "anime" wouldn't be wrong anymore since Dangan Ronpa has one.

Her avi is a character with a inferiority complex that decided to avoid said problems by crossdressing as a very convincing girl.

I say convincing even though I picked up on him being a guy the moment I saw him, but eh. I'd still hit it. ¦D *shrugs*
You just reminded me of Daru now.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
WHAT ABOUT ME GUYS WHAT ABOUT ME I WANT TO KNOW

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I personally still need to catch up. I was on the 10th episode on the 4th season. Though, I'm not in tune with the community anymore.
I've only seen a few episodes from a few different seasons, but I liked them all and I definitely want to catch up on it.

It's also the only show I like watching that reliably airs in the morning among other times in the day, aside from some Spongebob episodes on Nick that usually air before going into Nick Jr. for several hours.

*says RamsI out load*

...THE MAN IN GAUZE! THE MAN IN GAUZE!

Courage the Cowardly Dog has got to be the most memorable cartoon ever. When I was younger this particular episode gave me a combination of laughter and difficulty in being able to sleep.

Last edited:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
I come to the social thread for the first time in 5 months and this is what people are talking about?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I come to the social thread for the first time in 5 months and this is what people are talking about?
Hello, do you have a second to second to talk about our lord, IsmaR? :3

...What's that? I can't see what you said, Poppy Bro. ¦D

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hoo boy, I think I came in at the perfect time.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oh great, my comeback post has 4 likes... all i need is a morbid like, and i've met my quota for posting.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We have no need for K-Marts in the utopia that is Canadialand.
...I was originally gonna make a joke and say you act weird like a Canadian, but decided against it since I thought others might jump on me for pulling the nationality card jokingly.

And then you say that.

Well ****, talk about coming full circle harder than Captain Falcon when he knees someone in the face. XD;

Awwwww. <3

Why can't Raccoons be legal pets in Texas? ;_;

You act very Kawaii. :3
You don't know that. ¦D

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The worst thing is that every time I read Senhsucht I pronounce it sen-sucked

Last edited:
Status