• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I guess I shouldn't say its absolutely no help. There is a function on it where it gives you a few select photos you can put on your tv and then draw them from the game pad. I don't use that though. So any help in drawing with the game now is very minimal.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
FYI, I was only joking lol

EDIT: Not about the you being a dude thing. I did just assume without looking at your profile lol.
So you saw "Super_Sand_Lezbo" and immediately thought "Yup, definitely a dude"?

...Okay then. Seems legit. ¦D

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Splatoon talk eh?

If I do end up getting the game, I actually really want to but if the game ends up relying heavily on multiplayer, like it probably will be, I wouldn't really be able to enjoy the game like I should, unless a miracle happens and local scenes develop around the game, I'll definitely be going Red Inklings.

It was more the fact that my name is apparently more fitting as the opposite gender.
Really?

Maybe it's the way I pronounce it but the name "IsmaR" doesn't scream male to me.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Splatoon talk eh?

If I do end up getting the game, I actually really want to but if the game ends up relying heavily on multiplayer, like it probably will be, I wouldn't really be able to enjoy the game like I should, unless a miracle happens and local scenes develop around the game, I'll definitely be going Red Inklings.

Really?

Maybe it's the way I pronounce it but the name "IsmaR" doesn't scream male to me.
I knew an Umar in High School, so Ismar tends to sound like a feminine version of that to me. ¦D

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Unless I put my gender in my in profile and people look at my profile, I always get mistaken for female online.

I honestly have no idea why.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Unless I put my gender in my in profile and people look at my profile, I always get mistaken for female online.

I honestly have no idea why.
Because you act like a girl, duh. You give off a very feminine vibe when you post.

Take that how you will. ¦D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kind of funny

At the same time there are gunshots going off in the distance in Tarzan. there are gunshots going off somewhere in the distance outside

That's not uncommon here. It's either the military base or some unsavory folks

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*looks at your avy* Gee, I wonder why. ¦D

I just wanna deck you in the schnoz sometimes. Except not really cause you're cool. XD

Not sure if you are joking or not, but I have actually been told something very similar before by people.

I honestly don't see it myself, but eh.
Actually, I'm completely serious. It's kind of adorable, actually. In a funny way. *shrugs*

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
*looks at your avy* Gee, I wonder why. ¦D

I just wanna deck you in the schnoz sometimes. Except not really cause you're cool. XD

Actually, I'm completely serious. It's kind of adorable, actually. In a funny way. *shrugs*
Wait what? I understand everything you said except wanting to deck me in the schnoz. xD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When it comes to people assuming my gender....having the word "King" in my username has it's benefits. :p

Also:

After a few years of continuously telling myself not to, no longer convinced that I wouldn't like it, I finally decided to try watching some episodes of MLP.

And now I finally have a new show that I can watch in the morning and actually enjoy.

Khoru

Smash Champion
so what's actually the deal with chihiro
are they canonically trans or a dude or what

i'm not v familiar with dr

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Chihiro? Don't tell me you made a reference to an anime? D'awww sheeewwwt.
A game, to be precise...Though I guess "anime" wouldn't be wrong anymore since Dangan Ronpa has one.

Her avi is a character with a inferiority complex that decided to avoid said problems by crossdressing as a very convincing girl.

I say convincing even though I picked up on him being a guy the moment I saw him, but eh. I'd still hit it. ¦D *shrugs*

Welp. Apparently I am a tomgirl. I dunno how, but somehow I am.
*pats your back* Hey at least you've got plenty of us who accept you for it, right? XD

Ah, but seriously, don't worry about it. It's pretty clear that you're a guy once someone gets used to seeing you post and say stuff.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
When it comes to people assuming my gender....having the word "King" in my username has it's benefits. :p

Also:

After a few years of continuously telling myself not to, no longer convinced that I wouldn't like it, I finally decided to try watching some episodes of MLP.

And now I finally have a new show that I can watch in the morning and actually enjoy.
I personally still need to catch up. I was on the 10th episode on the 4th season. Though, I'm not in tune with the community anymore.

A game, to be precise...Though I guess "anime" wouldn't be wrong anymore since Dangan Ronpa has one.

Her avi is a character with a inferiority complex that decided to avoid said problems by crossdressing as a very convincing girl.

I say convincing even though I picked up on him being a guy the moment I saw him, but eh. I'd still hit it. ¦D *shrugs*
Everytime I hear about Dangan Ronpa I feel more and more convinced to watch it. I'm just too lazy. xD :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Really?

Probably does depend heavily on that. "Iz" vs "Eess." Always had a feeling people call me Issy because the former isn't feminine.

As for why you come off as one, before I would have said it was the pink. lol

I knew an Umar in High School, so Ismar tends to sound like a feminine version of that to me. ¦D
I have a cousin named Omar. I also frequently get called Ismael (no, not by Asians with thick accents), Ishtar (I swear to Ra if someone makes a goddamn Ishizu/Marik reference..), Izuma, and otherwise get asked if that's really my name/not a combination of 2 others (Isabella Martinez, etc.).

Or if it's actually RamsI backwards.

All of you being mistaken for different genders. The world is so silly. :p

I can say in regards to my gender that I am 100%

very confused on what it actually is and what I want to truly be. :/
If it makes you feel better, I've been both a trap and a reverse trap in the past. Didn't specify my gender in this profile, even.

At the risk of not bringing up that trans-topic again, though, I'll just say it's okay to be confused.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom