• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Okay, so I've been watching Black Lagoon ever since it first showed on Toonami a month or 2 ago and recently there were these characters dubbed the "Vampire Twins" and for some reason I just paralled them with Villager. They both have axe wielding children, they both have a female version of themselves and they both have that overly happy grin on their face. Also, the episode last night was perhaps one of the craziest, most disturbing yet good episodes of an anime I've ever seen.

LOOK AT THIS! o_o

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Earlier this morning I was watching TV, and Lester Holt was talking about a new music movie starring Adam Levine and Kiera Knightley. Haven't really seen any works with Kiera ever since the third Pirates of the Carribean movie. People are just getting highly unexpected casts for movies lately.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Okay, so I've been watching Black Lagoon ever since it first showed on Toonami a month or 2 ago and recently there were these characters dubbed the "Vampire Twins" and for some reason I just paralled them with Villager. They both have axe wielding children, they both have a female version of themselves and they both have that overly happy grin on their face. Also, the episode last night was perhaps one of the craziest, most disturbing yet good episodes of an anime I've ever seen.

LOOK AT THIS! o_o
Clover is still best axe wielding murderer.

I had a hard time sleeping the night I got that ending lol.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
You know, I'm just gonna throw this out there. Ya might wanna be careful what pictures and such ya post, there was one time I posted that funny video of Peter's money swim and a mod edited it to "censored for your protection" and privately told me that graphic content was not allowed.

Just.... gonna throw that out there.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wouldn't be surprised...
Me neither. They may look adorable with their mouths closed, but look terrifying when they scream (Dem teeth).

But whenever a There Will Be Brawl sequel happens (Possibly a year after both versions of Smash 4 comes out), I expect Villager to be the butcher with the Chorus Men as his insane henchmen that would sing before killing their victims.

R0Y

Smash Master
If it really is coming out this year, we should be getting a release date soon, no?

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
If it really is coming out this year, we should be getting a release date soon, no?
If it is coming out this year it'll likely be late November or mid December to capitalize on the black friday/holiday rushes. 3DS is October though, so maybe it'll be out in January which is technically Winter 2013.

if you're Chinese.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
If it is coming out this year it'll likely be late November or mid December to capitalize on the black friday/holiday rushes. 3DS is October though, so maybe it'll be out in January which is technically Winter 2013.

if you're Chinese.
Winter 2013? Dang, the Chinese are way farther back behind us than I thought. :troll:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Oh crap, I meant 2014. -__-; The point still stands, Nintendo can just go "Well it's still Winter 2014 for the Lunar calendar countries."

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well, Holland won the World Cup.

Schneider for Smash.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Yup, Japanese New Super Luigi U commercial, here you go:

EDIt: Beaten :p
So she really was scared of Luigi this whole time?

Even in the Year of Luigi, he can't get a break.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
well, there's velvet worms and hallucigenia

unless you meant their insane physical characteristics, in which case Haha Yeah
I mean those animals have gone unchanged for that period of time

Velvet worms as they current are have only been around for 40 million years

Status
Not open for further replies.