• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Every E3 you've been here, maybe.

Back in my day, E3 was always terrible, and we still found a way to be active.
Probably because there were things people would be willing to talk about.

I've learned more about Ridley than I've ever wanted to because the information was forced into my ears. Nowadays, it's all snarling and/or trolling when you have a discussion involving him which very few people don't want to be a part of. That's one example.

Once SSB4 comes out- the discussions will start beefing up. This I'm sure of.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I almost don't mind, the amount of duplicate threads/threads in the wrong place is kinda ridiculous as of late. I can handle slow, catch up on some threads.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder if people managed to upload footage from the Smash Bros. demo at World Hobby Fair in Japan...

Or at least, reveal some information about it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Drawing stuff on art academy and posting the pictures on miiverse has taken over my life.

Which is why I've been so inactive these past few days.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Speaking of Chrom, I think I'm going insane. I started thinking that I wouldn't mind his inclusion into Smash Bros, and he's supposed to be my least wanted character after the Mii's. Please save me...:scared:
YOU ADMIT IT, YOU ADMIT IT!!!! FINALLY, IM READING ON YOUR POST THAT YOU THINK CHROM IS POSSIBLE, IM SO HAPPY!!!!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm finding it odd that I can't find anything regarding the demo in Japan...

I've even checked a few gaming websites and nothing.

I might even try searching in Japanese to see if I find something.

Speaking of Chrom, I think I'm going insane. I started thinking that I wouldn't mind his inclusion into Smash Bros, and he's supposed to be my least wanted character after the Mii's. Please save me...:scared:
Don't worry, you will be begging for the game to be released once his trailer is out and you get a great urge to play as him. :troll:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Daisy costume confirmed for Bayonetta 2. Sadly it does nothing different from Peach other than change the textures and change the Mario plush to Luigi.

2:59

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom