• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Someone..... someone here is doing it again.....or maybe he left it as a parting "gift"

:happysheep:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I never said this. Venus didn't do it.

:emptysheep:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

pretty much all I can do at this point lol
I may as well tell you since it's been like twenty minutes and you haven't noticed yet. I managed to go back and put a sheep in your very first post. :laugh:

This was before the truce, keep in mind. :p

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I may as well tell you since it's been like twenty minutes and you haven't noticed yet. I managed to go back and put a sheep in your very first post. :laugh:

This was before the truce, keep in mind. :p
In my first post.... ever?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
As far back as it would let me. I believe the post dealt with the Palutena Leak. That was the farthest it would let me go back.
Lol I just saw it.

(but now theres going to be an ugly last edited thing next to it)

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I made sure to edit silently as to not have that notice appear. :p
Woo!

Sheep...? I'm so confused.
All of the sheep/videos/images in my past posts have had placed by mods. They were replacing my own troll faces and videos and images. funny stuff right? The moderator edit thing didn't show up so everyone thought I was crazy. I got so desperate as to try and crash peoples browsers with troll faces.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Figures. This thread goes to high hell when I am away.

Ah well.

Almost have all the Familiars I want for each character, just like 2 left to get, Plessie for Oliver (though I am contemplating settling for a Naja instead as it has been a pain to try and tame one of them) though I'll probably switch it out for the Dinoceros once I get to the Genie's Step (I only know about it from the Wizard's Companion lol, no idea when I will get to that place though lol) or maybe I'll swap it out with my Bighorn instead who knows, and a Lumberwood for Esther. Swain's party is pretty much complete by now.

Then it will come around to leveling them up to be able to handle themselves, yay.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Alright, my break from the boards is over now.

Using Wii U Internet Browser right now, so I won't be posting any videos. Images can be done, but they're cumbersome. Also, that persnickety stylus slipped out of it's hold when I moved it to the bathroom!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In all the Sheep-mania, I forgot to wish Bidoof a happy birthday. Happy birthday, Mega Bidoof!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I still need to play Xenoblade. I just know you are all going to spoil it for me anyway. >.>

At least let the LP I'm watching finish first. :/

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It's Bidoof's B-day eh?

Don't really know you, but happy B-day anyway.

Here, have a Bidoof cake.

Don't worry, no Bidoofs were harmed in the making of this cake......... Well aside from one that is.......

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Locking the thread was my idea, and it worked, so thank me. Embarrass

I'm betting the next reveal will be either, in order of likeliness: Falco, Capt Falcon, Mr G&W, Ness or Lucas

So I did some research on falcons

-Falco is named after the genus falcons belong to
-They can reach speeds 389km/h
-They are the fastest thing on Earth, not factoring in a size-to-distance-ratio
-They eat mainly bats and sometimes insects
-The males are called tiercels, as they are one-third smaller than the females
-A study by ornithologist, Louis Lefebvre found falcons to be the smartest birds on Earth, tied only with corvids :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

He looks kinda upset.

Seriously- what the heck is going on here? He looks like he ate Iris's Dragonite's rage or something.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Anyways, I also got Halo 4 and Warhammer 40000 Space Marines today.

I was able to trade in Bravely Default for like 18.70 and found both of those games at 8.99 each. Bravely Default just lost all of it's appeal to me very suddenly months ago and I just wasn't able to pick it back up and had not intention of picking it back up.

All I have left to get for Halo is Reach, Wars, and ODST. Well and I suppose the Anniversary Edition of Combat Evolved, but eh I'll probably just wait for when I get a Xbone and when the Master Chief collection comes out to get it.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I have a nostalgic fixation for Games Workshop. Never went about playing Space Marine though. Looked that an entertaining, execution-based shooter. Is it any good?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have a nostalgic fixation for Games Workshop. Never went about playing Space Marine though. Looked that an entertaining, execution-based shooter. Is it any good?
It's more like a hack'n'slah with shooter elements to it.

I haven't played that much into, but it seems fun so far. The controls are simple, the plot is one of those so bad it's good kind of things (but on purpose), all the blood spouting from the orks is actually funny, and it doesn't really feel frustrating. All in all it seem like it is a good game, but I'm like still in the first part and anything could change.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Locking the thread was my idea, and it worked, so thank me. Embarrass

I'm betting the next reveal will be either, in order of likeliness: Falco, Capt Falcon, Mr G&W, Ness or Lucas

So I did some research on falcons

-Falco is named after the genus falcons belong to
-They can reach speeds 389km/h
-They are the fastest thing on Earth, not factoring in a size-to-distance-ratio
-They eat mainly bats and sometimes insects
-The males are called tiercels, as they are one-third smaller than the females
-A study by ornithologist, Louis Lefebvre found falcons to be the smartest birds on Earth, tied only with corvids :awesome:
All of what you just said: Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom