• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The middle. Good ol' Buckle of the Bible belt.
Cool. I'm in about the southeastern region.
Lots of Smash players in my university.

They're quite rude to people who can't play Smash on a competitive level so I don't associate myself with a lot of them. Also, they like to hog a TV for weeks to play Melee and shout obnoxiously cause "lol meteorsmash hurr hurr oh no i missed a tech oh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I clicked through all of this to be greeted by a bouncing sheep. :laugh:
I honestly have no clue how the sheep got there. I typed it all out and put there was a troll face supposed to be there. I'm not even kidding...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyway, my newcomer predictions for the next Direct are as follows in decreasing order of likelihood

Chrom
Krystal
Prowl
Shulk
Ridley
K Rool
Marshal
K.Rool is below Ridley

WHAT IS THIS?!!

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
so i got Skullgirls over the weekend.

enyone else have it on steam? I'd like to play a few matches with people I somewhat know

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
so i got Skullgirls over the weekend.

enyone else have it on steam? I'd like to play a few matches with people I somewhat know
I have it, but I haven't played it in forever so I'm extremely rusty. Not that I was any good to begin with.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Cool. I'm in about the southeastern region.
Lots of Smash players in my university.

They're quite rude to people who can't play Smash on a competitive level so I don't associate myself with a lot of them. Also, they like to hog a TV for weeks to play Melee and shout obnoxiously cause "lol meteorsmash hurr hurr oh no i missed a tech oh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

That sucks. I've played competitively. There aren't too many at my University. There's literally just me that I know of. There used to be a guy but he just graduated. Luckily I know a guy who works in the IT department for my school that used to be really into the scene.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I personally like the 3DS version more than the Wii U version of SSB4. I'm not sure why,though.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
About this gematsundere salamando leak, the only thing I really care about is how the Chorus Kids will be implemented.
I posted that here because I don't want to further derail the other topic. Haha.

I personally like the 3DS version more than the Wii U version of SSB4. I'm not sure why,though.
That's perfectly fine and if anyone tells you otherwise they're silly.
:D

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I already did. I actually clicked through the post to make sure. (its in the back of my mind that a moderator edit happened without my noticing :awesome:)
Nah, it'd have an "Edited by moderator" notice if it did.

But I checked and it seems the sheep multiplied...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
About this gematsundere salamando leak, the only thing I really care about is how the Chorus Kids will be implemented.
I posted that here because I don't want to further derail the other topic. Haha.
They'll probably pull a G&W. Making him/them a mixed bag of references to the franchise.

That's what sheep do....

And fart...
Well thank God I am a sheep. Otherwise it would be confusing.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Nah, it'd have an "Edited by moderator" notice if it did.

But I checked and it seems the sheep multiplied...
You sly daawwggg yewww. Thats what I thought too. But now it seems like you're stringing me along just to mess with me...
That's what sheep do....

And fart...
Or was it yew??? :troll: (do it again I dare you....) :awesome: If I were you I'd switch the position of those two faces. That would really mess with someone.

:troll:

:troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::happysheep::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Talking about sheep, the sheep demographic in Smash is highly underrepresented. We need more sheep to balance out the roster.

What sheep-like characters can we include into the roster? One that doesn't have blue wool and wields a sword.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293