• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Well, no such place here, unfortunately. That sub-forum was pulled down like a year ago, due to being to being too inactive.
Well, thanks for answering. Might as well try Bleeping Computer.

One of my favorite Pokemon is
. Its cry is pretty.
is cool too, since it keeps fighting you when you catch it once, and you can then catch a second M (which turns into a Ditto)
Pokemon: Other M

And then there's
, with that Pokemon hybrid glitch thing.

----
That cry is making me crack up! XD

Gen V takes the cake for lamest Pokémon designs. So many redundancies and bad aesthetic choices overall.

Also, does anyone know of a place on the boards where you can get tech help?
Even out of that, we get these:

Cofagrigus happens to be one of my favorites. Embarrass

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I thought about tuning in to SGDQ, but opted against it. I'll watch them after they are put on their channel.

Also, I really wish there was more merchandise of my favorite Pokemon. The only Lucario plush I can (plausibly) get it is the PokeCenter doll, but it's so chibi...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
SGDQ REPORT:

The Super Meat Boy Speedrun has gotten stuck.

How can you get STUCK on a SPEEDRUN?

Well, in the first warp zone in World 5, he's stuck on the second level. There's this jump that you normally don't die on but he's been dying.
if your game is routed in a way that's not obvious messing up the route permanently really messes with you, it's good to have back up strats and routes for things like that...otherwise you have no idea what to do to fix your mistakes
Iunno. Apart from the music, the Pokémon designs were some of the few things I liked about Gen IV.
and actually I felt the music was very good in those games.
Pokemon I like in gen IV:
Carnivine
Budew
Combee
Vespiquen
Drifloon
Purugly
maybe croagunk

I'm actually a lot warmer towards gen IV now but I really used to hate it, still pretty meh on a lot of them.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'm thinking about starting over on one of my gen 4 games. I have Soulsilver, Platinum, and Pearl, but I don't know which one would provide the most entertainment. Any ideas? Whatever I do is going to involve a lot of trading. There's no way in hell I'm letting my legit shiny Dialga be erased.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That moustache avi makes me guess that it's Herdier or Stoutland.

Can any of you guess my favourite pokémon? Hint: It's green and can fly. :p
Flygon??!?!?

or shiny Pelipper.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess it was too obvious. But not the one the one that immediately comes to mind. :p

Tropius it is.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Gen V takes the cake for lamest Pokémon designs. So many redundancies and bad aesthetic choices overall.

Also, does anyone know of a place on the boards where you can get tech help?
No matter how much fun I had with Gen V, I always have bad memories of it because of how ugly the Pokemon were.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Doesn't this cry sound like one of those NOAA weather radios when receiving an emergency message? That fuzzy buzzing sounds kind of makes it distorted. Like in a electronic song or something. XD

Hey, here's a harder one.

Try guessing my second favorite Pokemon. Your hint: it bears a resemblance to Midna.
:190:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom