• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
That's another thing I like about Sonic, the MUSIC! BEST VIDEOGAME MUSIC EVER!!! (Except maybe Zelda) Crush 40 should've been a record holder for Grammy Awards by now.

I actually managed to convince a gullible friend of mine of the following

Follow Me from Sonic Heroes was done by Carly Rae Jepsen when she was a teenager.

Linkin Park did "This Machine"

Florence and the Machine did "With Me" from Black Knight

Bon Jovi did "It Doesn't Matter," Escape from the City," and "We Can."
And Rob Zombie's brother sang "Almost Dead" from Shadow the Hedgehog. The funny thing about that is that it's actually true.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
...Am I the only one who preferred "Toot Toot Sonic Warrior"?
Nope, I like that song too!
And Rob Zombie's brother sang "Almost Dead" from Shadow the Hedgehog. The funny thing about that is that it's actually true.
what I told my friend that IS true is that the song "I am the Eggman" from Sonic Adventure 2 was done by the lead singer of King Kobra

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
...Am I the only one who preferred "Toot Toot Sonic Warrior"?
Yeah, I'd always found Sonic Boom to unfitting and overrated while Toot Toot Sonic Warrior had that sort of adrenaline rush to fit Sonic's universe.

In other news, #NintendoBuyCapcom had been a thing on Twitter since last week and they are sending that hashtag to Nintendoof America's Twitter account alot. Nintendo's the type of company that answers their fans' pleas if there's enough demand or noise, the infamous Miiquality situation is a good example of that. I can tell that Sega and Microsoft are preparing to buy them before they even have the chance.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah, I'd always found Sonic Boom to unfitting and overrated while Toot Toot Sonic Warrior had that sort of adrenaline rush to fit Sonic's universe.

In other news, #NintendoBuyCapcom had been a thing on Twitter since last week and they are sending that hashtag to Nintendoof America's Twitter account alot. Nintendo's the type of company that answers their fans' pleas if there's enough demand or noise, the infamous Miiquality situation is a good example of that. I can tell that Sega and Microsoft are preparing to buy them before they even have the chance.
Microsoft can't buy Capcom, it's against Japanese foreign policy

At this rate though, I don't think anyone's takin Capcom, it's taking too long for me to continue believing it can still happen

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You will play Skullgirls. And you will love Skullgirls. And you will understand the Salt Girls. And you will understand how great of a game it is. It feels like MVC2 and CVS but reimagined and beautifully animated.

BTW, don't forget to grab Big Band, he's free for a while right now! And if you play the beta, Eliza's playable (yet unfinished)! (Sadly you missed Squigly and the free color DLC but they are avaliable. I recommend picking up Squigly, though.)
Yeah I'm liking it. you got it on steam?

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who doesn't care if Nintendo buys them or not? I'd only want it to happen so Phoenix Wright is owned by Nintendo, but other than that, I don't care.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My take on the whole Sonic Boom thing.

After seeing...this...

...did anyone really expect it to be an amazing game? Not trolling or anything. I'm serious.
As dumb as I think they look, I can't base my judgement of the gameplay on this.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Am I the only one who doesn't care if Nintendo buys them or not? I'd only want it to happen so Phoenix Wright is owned by Nintendo, but other than that, I don't care.
Nope, I personally would not benefit in any way. I mainly think no ones buying them because of how much they can't hold together.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Inb4 Sega buys them within 3 months as a new acquisition since Atlus. I'm betting this since they do want to make their own IP's other than Sonic to fade into obscurity. :troll:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Already from previews, Sonic Boom looks really fun. I'm not a large fan of Sonic's voice, but that's my only problem with it. I also really like Sticks. Pretty funny, imo.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here's a challenge that I came with while considering Mega Man's appearance in Smash and listening to the Project X Zone soundtrack.

How many different franchises has the Mega Man series crossed over with?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I've been watching some 60fps Smash gameplay, and while it looks even better, it kinda seems slower... Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You young'ns didn't hear it from me, but Sheik is actually Zelda in disguise.

Back in my day, Zelda had a special move that actually transformed her to Sheik and back.
This is going to be kids very soon.
And the fact that Zelda is Shiek in disguised will be considered a spoiler on forums,a once everyone doesn't know it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I played more Wonderful 101. I'm sad I never gave it a chance sooner, it's great. I'm also sad that Wonder-Red isn't playable.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Man I played more Wonderful 101. I'm sad I never gave it a chance sooner, it's great. I'm also sad that Wonder-Red isn't playable.
Wonderful 101 is made by Platinum, I think so there could still be a chance, but 101 didn't sell all too well

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There's also the fact that Kamiya is a total jerk to his fans about StarFox, I boycott Kamiya and his works
More like Kamiya gets pissed off at annoying fans asking him things he can't answer nonstop.

Sure, he kinda acts like a jerk sometimes, but considering some people are like fleas and bombard him with questions and how that is his personal Twitter account, I can't fully blame him for acting that way.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Voici le plan. Tous les jours Sakurai ne révèle pas un personnage, nous lui frappé au visage avec une tarte de noix de coco crème anglaise avec la crème fouettée.

Morbi

Scavenger
Voici le plan. Tous les jours Sakurai ne révèle pas un personnage, nous lui frappé au visage avec une tarte de noix de coco crème anglaise avec la crème fouettée.
Si.

More like Kamiya gets pissed off at annoying fans asking him things he can't answer nonstop.

Sure, he kinda acts like a jerk sometimes, but considering some people are like fleas and bombard him with questions and how that is his personal Twitter account, I can't fully blame him for acting that way.
To be fair, almost every developer must endure the same exact questions; however, they do not act like little ******* in response.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
:rolleyes::facepalm:

Seriously...? :glare:

To be fair, almost every developer must endure the same exact questions; however, they do not act like little *****es in response.
His behavior isn't exactly professional, but then again, he gets especially pissed off at those who repeatedly ask the same questions over and over again. He asks people to look at his log many times, yet people don't listen. I'd feel frustrated if I were in his place as well.

Just saying. I'm not saying Kamiya is right all the times, but the fans aren't either.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom