• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Shadow? Hahaha-no.

Metal Sonic is made out of ****ing metal and rage, while the Maria-whimpering Shadow is made out of smelly flesh. Smelly. Flesh.

But neither of them has what it takes to go above the ultimate anti-hero ever.

Balrog. HUZZAH!

EDIT: Metal Sonic is so metal- he's an anti-hero without actually being an anti-hero. Come at me Bro.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Mii Fighters as villains or antagonists. I laughed harder than I should have.

I mean, Miis are avatars, so you could make them villains, I guess, but...they aren't villainous or antagonistic by "default".

Vaati has never been playable, while a Shadow has been playable a lot. How dare you put Vaati above Shadow like this!
A shadow is overrated.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
First of all, when was Meta Knight, Mewtwo, King Dedede, and especially Mii's a villain. Second of all, Smash shouldn't really count, as they aren't playable in their franchise, is what I'm getting at.
Yes. It's just a dark and brooding emo Sonic.. with guns!

Oooh... original...
I prefer to call him "fanfic fuel" more than anything.

...Oh which he was still dark and brooding. Just now with guns.
THAT'S IT!!!! I'M GOING TO END THIS CHARADE, NOW!!!!!!!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
First of all, when was Meta Knight, Mewtwo, King Dedede, and especially Mii's a villain. Second of all, Smash shouldn't really count, as they aren't playable in their franchise, is what I'm getting at.
King Dedede has the been the villain of more than one Kirby game(never mind the Anime). Mewtwo started off as the main villain of the first movie. Meta Knight was never really a villain, though(at best, pretending to be one). Miis are stretching it, however.

D

Deleted member

Mii is a villain to some; some people hate the character for technically being 3 characters when they would rather have 3 other characters.

:4pacman:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey, this used to be an idea I had for some sort of Boss battle mode. The Final Boss:

Your Mii!! and Giygas randomly in the background

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
King Dedede has the been the villain of more than one Kirby game(never mind the Anime). Mewtwo started off as the main villain of the first movie. Meta Knight was never really a villain, though(at best, pretending to be one). Miis are stretching it, however.
Dedede isn't really a villain either.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dedede isn't really a villain either.
I don't see how he started off as the main villain of the anime and used to be a villain in the games proper "doesn't count". In other words, I do count him as a villain than eventually turned good. But some do that anyway.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
King Dedede isn't a villian. Most of his antagonist roles aren't even his fault.

There also quite a bit of times he was trying to save dreamland and help Kirby like Kirby's adventure, Kirby 64, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, and Kirby Triple Deluxe all pop at the top of my head.

Also, they literally call King Dedede a hero at the end of Triple Deluxe soo...

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I should really play some of the Kirby games one of these days...That little puff ball is something interesting in brawl.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I should really play some of the Kirby games one of these days...That little puff ball is something interesting in brawl.
Kirby triple deluxe and super star ultra are amazing places to start! <3

They provide nice amazing Kirby action and really shows the charm and the fun of Kirby. :D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
King Dedede should of retained his voice from the Anime for the games. Seriously- that voice was too damn fitting (and hilarious).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know how you feel, I too would like to see it happen, but it's just not needed since we already have Sakurai to voice him
I'm not saying it's needed. Just throwing that out there. Nothing voice-related is needed in the Kirby series.

I'm just saying it would be cool.

Screw Sakurai, I want Foghorn Leghorn the Penguin. ¦(
This.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
For some reason, I liked Return to Dreamland better than Triple Deluxe. I dunno, it just felt like Triple Deluxe lacked some of the Kirby magic.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
For some reason, I liked Return to Dreamland better than Triple Deluxe. I dunno, it just felt like Triple Deluxe lacked some of the Kirby magic.
I feel the opposite. Return to Dreamland was the one to lack the Kirby magic to me. Especially in level design. Kirby Triple Deluxe was the perfect example of Kirby magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom