• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
@ Mypantisgone Mypantisgone I woke up this morning, & your niece was the first thing I thought about.

How is she?
Details about the accident:

Surprisingly, she didn't break any bone, however she fell on her head. Since I wasn't there when the doctors explained, I don't precisely know her problems, but it's something about the back of her head filling with some sort of liquid that they have to constantly drain from her head.

How she is:

Fine, so far. They put her in an artificial coma, they woke her for a breif moment to see if anything was normal by asking questions (to wich she nodded correctly). For the next 2 days, she'll have a slim chance to die, but if she can stay alive past those 2 days she'll live, and they'll wake her on wednesday. So I won't know more until about 2 days.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Soooo, random questions time;

What is one weird thing about you?

For me I tend to talk to myself. In relation to that, when I get bored and have nothing else to really do I will create a imaginary world and play it out. I have created some very extravagant storys this way, if only I could get myself to actually put them on paper lol.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mine would be Retsupurae.

I'm very scatterbrained when it comes to video game music.
I couldn't tell ya a thing about Winder Waker's music, nor Smash Bros'. Pictionary on the NES however I could.

For me I tend to talk to myself. In relation to that, when I get bored and have nothing else to really do I will create a imaginary world and play it out. I have created some very extravagant storys this way, if only I could get myself to actually put them on paper lol.
Then you'd love my family. We're the same way (it come from my dad's side IIRC).

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

My opinion can change drastically when I find out someone else holds the same one.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon GameXplain. Those analysis vids are basically Hype-o-Generator Ver. 3.5. If you mean comedy then it has to be JonTron. Dat bird

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Congrats, my PC, you are so crap you cannot run a Pac-Man game.

A PAC-MAN GAME.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I talk to myself when no one is around. What's so bad about that?
I'll talk to myself even when there is someone else around.

Get on my level.

Though I due tend to mumble what I say to myself more when I am around someone else lol.

The best part is it confuses others, I can't count how many times someone has said "Who are you talking to?".
My dad does that all the time to me lol. I'll mumble something to myself and he will be like "What?" and I'll just say "Nothing, just talking to myself." in which he replies "Can't be to yourself if I can hear it."

>_>

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I would, but a Google Chromebook is apparently good for nothing except Internet, so I'm working on getting a new one. I guess I could do the Mario Kart 8 thing, but I don't know anyone who would be interested in it...
Oh, no I didn't ask you for a reason or anything.

Dude, that was rhetorical.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I started Wonderful 101.. I don't know if I like the game yet or not.
You will. You've already changed your avatar. The boss fights are pretty epic. Though be warned, some of the later button mashing segments get ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'll talk to myself even when there is someone else around.

Get on my level.

Though I due tend to mumble what I say to myself more when I am around someone else lol.

My dad does that all the time to me lol. I'll mumble something to myself and he will be like "What?" and I'll just say "Nothing, just talking to myself." in which he replies "Can't be to yourself if I can hear it."

>_>
People will think I'm crazy if I talk to myself.

I read an article to see if I'm socially awkward, I am. Y'all pick on me cuz I'm the weird one.

I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND I'M PROUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom