• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Comedy Time!

Last night I walked into a pizza parlor to pick up a pepperoni pizza that I called in. I was wearing a shirt that said "No Soup For You," and I walked up to the counter to pay for the pizza, and the guy at the counter takes the money, then asks me the meaning of my shirt. I kinda stuttered a little bit, but the waiter told him the whole story about the Soup Nazi. It was pretty funny, let me tell you.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
What do you all think of this?
Thoughts?

EDIT: I do not know if this was discussed already... sorry if it has :(
I've posted it to the subreddit, if anyone can go crazy an analyse the whole thing, they will.

Lol nevermind, if it's not even him then it's for sure fake.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What do you all think of this?

Thoughts?

EDIT: I do not know if this was discussed already... sorry if it has :(
So obviously fake, it hurts at how poor such an attempt was.

Ahem... I'm probably being a little harsh, but I needed to vent out my frustration at such attempt at fooling people... How long has it been since someone put so much effort and soul on a fake that led us to discuss for days and weeks and months?

So, that aside... Welcome to Smashboards! This is the Social thread where you can talk about anything with whoever is also interested in the new game as long as it's appropriate (check the Global Rules!), but discussing anything regarding the games is recommended.

This thread is also the pinnacle of insanity, so... tread (hahahahaha!) carefully around these parts.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Ahem... I'm probably being a little harsh, but I needed to vent out my frustration at such attempt at fooling people... How long has it been since someone put so much effort and soul on a fake that led us to discuss for days and weeks and months?
It's true, I could make one if you'd like. It'd probably blow minds. I'll be sure not to mention when and where I'll leak it too to try and make it more fun for you. It may even be a REAL leak if I'm lucky. Sound fun?

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra

So, that aside... Welcome to Smashboards! This is the Social thread where you can talk about anything with whoever is also interested in the new game as long as it's appropriate (check the Global Rules!), but discussing anything regarding the games is recommended.

This thread is also the pinnacle of insanity, so... tread (hahahahaha!) carefully around these parts.
Nono that's fine, it has already been established that it was fake :p My bad for even posting the damn thing ^_^"

Thank you! I can see that very clearly from some of the posts on this topic HAHAHA I shall tread carefully indeed

I like your moderator Shaya already :D

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Sadly someone has already debunked that it's fake since that's actually not his Twitter

Y'all very cool people that's for sure :p
Sadly someone has already debunked it
Sadly someone has already
Sadly someone has
Sadly someone
Someone

Do you not know who I am?

D

Deleted member

Shrek and Goku
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
Shadow would get in first obvs. He's been an assist for 2 games now. It's time for him to make the jump.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nono that's fine, it has already been established that it was fake :p My bad for even posting the damn thing ^_^"
Ah, don't worry about it! :p

(By the way, I hope you didn't take my words the wrong way, but I think you have a sense of humor.)

Thank you! I can see that very clearly from some of the posts on this topic HAHAHA I shall tread carefully indeed
You're always welcome here! ;)

I like your moderator Shaya already :D
Very good. :evil: Very good, indeed, because you'd be in big trouble otherwise.

We hit people who don't like the mods with the ban hammer... MERCILESSLY. :demon:

Sakurai is a stand user confirmed. His stand...
Sakurai is killing me with this. Stop doing stuff i enjoy!

Wasn't the Iwata vs. Reggie thing obvious enough?

I really need to get into Jojo's one day. First time I heard of it was when I fiddled around with MUGEN...

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Ah, don't worry about it! :p

(By the way, I hope you didn't take my words the wrong way, but I think you have a sense of humor.)

You're always welcome here! ;)

We hit people who don't like the mods with the ban hammer... MERCILESSLY. :demon:

Wasn't the Iwata vs. Reggie thing obvious enough?

I really need to get into Jojo's one day. First time I heard of it was when I fiddled around with MUGEN...
I've been here for almost a year trying to be funny

BUT @ GMSTerror GMSTerror JOINS & EVERYONE IS IN LINE FOR AN AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Confession: My girlfriend is annoyed about how attracted I am to Palutena.

Obviously not seriously attracted to her, but yknow. Green haired goddess is green haired goddess.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

BUT @ GMSTerror GMSTerror JOINS & EVERYONE IS IN LINE FOR AN AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM!
It sucks to be you. That's all.

Everyone has it's role in this world. Yours is to be the one everyone picks on.

Donkey Kong is Wham apparently... :laugh:

You do know Bandai Namco also did a Jojo's game right?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra

HAHAHA I like you already :D

Maybe I just stole your humour ;) DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I feel all men are wastes of space. Truth of the matter is I treat you better than I do my close acquaintances/friends. However if you're expecting me to be nice to every single instance you or anything annoys me (read: always), you're barking up the wrong tree.
Well, I'm not expecting "nice", but I would like it if you considered me a human being rather than some primitive monkey.
But, to each their own I guess.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Last I heard, Bandai Namco was a video game company, not a farm.

The manga has a lot of chapters? Is it still ongoing? Need to know.

I smell conspiracy.
If all else fails, that's their second plan.

Trust me, my brother's friend's dad's wife's dog walker's mom's best friend's grandmother's sister's nephew's stepsister's twin brother's friend's dad's wife's janitor's brother works there.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team

Watch out for his twin brother Flamewraith. He is incredibly strong and that is the reason why I'm afraid of Frostwraith. I don't care he's a mod. I'm afraid his of brother.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Anyone know the best way to get a ton of play coins on 3DS? Tommy and Timmy's store is closed for renovations and I can't buy fortune cookies in Animal Crossing New Leaf

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I think i'll make another Smash bros music video using Stand Proud and all the current trailers. Yes. That includes Iwata Vs. Reggie.

Anyone know the best way to get a ton of play coins on 3DS? Tommy and Timmy's store is closed for renovations and I can't buy fortune cookies in Animal Crossing New Leaf
Put your 3DS in your pocket.
Go outside.
And run.
Never stop running.
You'll have two coins when you're thirty miles out of town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Jog".
Or close your ds and do the shaking thing. Worked when I did it.
I prefer jogging though. Or just walking around.

I kept it on me when I walked around campus and now I'm maxed out. I'm never not maxed out. I'll spend coins and then have max the next day because of all the walking I have to do. =.=

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You just happened to be lucky to be on a day where I'm on a good mood.

Implying he ever had a sense of humor to begin with. :troll:

If all else fails, that's their second plan.

Trust me, my brother's friend's dad's wife's dog walker's mom's best friend's grandmother's sister's nephew's stepsister's twin brother's friend's dad's wife's janitor's brother works there.
Look, Namco isn't Capcom. Stop spouting such nonsense.

Watch out for his twin brother Flamewraith. He is incredibly strong and that is the reason why I'm afraid of Frostwraith. I don't care he's a mod. I'm afraid his of brother.
You really are delusional. Poor you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Look, Namco isn't Capcom. Stop spouting such nonsense.
Yes they are. Weren't they the ones who worked on that one game, The Largend of Zarlda? Starring Larnk?
Recently they've been making more Jark and Darkster games.

We must defeat the evil Garnondarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom