• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First time I've changed my avatar for....about, 19 days?

NEW RECORD WOO

not counting my Halloween and Christmas avis though...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think the writer or director of Elysium was a fan of Johnny Mnemonic

It has downloading information into brain and a character named spider that is involved with that somehow

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Some ugly scoundrel tried to take off with my 3DS today. She literally grabbed it off the table in front of me and tried to run.

Fortunately, I caught her and got it back. I spared her an ass kicking because I disapprove on the harming of girls, but seriously- what the hell?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Some ugly scoundrel tried to take off with my 3DS today. She literally grabbed it off the table in front of me and tried to run.

Fortunately, I caught her and got it back. I spared her an *** kicking because I disapprove on the harming of girls, but seriously- what the hell?
Someone tried to trick me ones in trading a broken DS.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well, my sleep schedule is already **** so I don't know when I'll fall asleep. :p
Sleep schedule? Whats that? I literally wake up then go to sleep. Then I wake up then go to sleep. Then I wake up and get ready for the next day.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That's totally the best part of her charm. I'm sure one day we'll be able to crack her tsun tsun core.
The hell you will.

I sent Ismar a friend request because she seems cool.

I sent that friend request... A long time ago... :'(
In my defense, I don't check alerts. And even when I accidentally do, it's difficult to discern one from the other 2,880.

I guess.

But I always felt like I'm just a nuisance to her. A "waste of space", if you will (Heck, I remember her calling me something like that. Not exactly a waste of space, but more along the lines of how I'm more or less a nobody). Which both confuses and depresses me.
I feel all men are wastes of space. Truth of the matter is I treat you better than I do my close acquaintances/friends. However if you're expecting me to be nice to every single instance you or anything annoys me (read: always), you're barking up the wrong tree.

Sure sure.
And pigs will fly.

Impressive, this has to probably be the best ending of the Smashboards dating sim
More like the worst ending.

That makes too much sense. :laugh:

Actually, if someone is generous enough to tag her now, I think this would be her next avi.
My current one is too similar along with having used Raven before... Though I might see if I can compromise something.

Also, IsmaR is a girl?! :O
I knew IsmaR was a female trainer in Pokemon, but there are lots of males who pick the female trainer...
I actually only pick the females because they get better clothing/hats. Which has only recently been the case. I've actually never played as May, and I strongly doubt that will change for ORAS.

And yes, I try to play it down/not make a big deal of it, if the last few pages/my history on this site didn't make it obvious enough why.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Question Poll Thing: Assuming the Gematsu Leak is true, and King K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo also make it in, who are the top contenders for Smash 5?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Question Poll Thing: Assuming the Gematsu Leak is true, and King K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo also make it in, who are the top contenders for Smash 5?
Obligatory 7th gen pokemon
Obligatory Fire Emblem Lord/Lady
Dillon
Inklings!!!
Dixie

Definitely scraping the bottom of the IP pan though.

Staarih

Smash Master
Hopefully the big names do make it this time - it's going to be interesting to see which characters would become the "new big names" for Smash 5 in the future.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Impa, Captain Toad, Bandana Dee come to mind as characters who have recently grown in importance.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The thing is most people just want to see their favorite character playable in smash. When you ask them how will they play, they give you a half baked moveset that draws from other characters.

Yeah, sure Captain Toad is getting popular with his own game. But what can he do for his potential moveset? He sure as hell can't jump. :laugh: He can throw turnips... So can Peach and the Villager. I'm not really going to support a character that i personally can't see having a good moveset.

The only characters I will actually get behind is Ashley and Inklings. I can picture a pretty fun moveset for those characters.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah, sure Captain Toad is getting popular with his own game. But what can he do for potential moveset? He sure as hell can't jump. :laugh: He can throw turnips... So can Peach and the Villager. I'm not really going to support a character that i personally can't see having a good moveset.
That's understandable. But you can always count on Sakurai to surprise you in the event he does get chosen.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That's understandable. But you can always count on Sakurai to surprise you in the event he does get chosen.
That's for sure. Until then; I'll view everyone as horrible candidates to be in Smash 5, until proven otherwise by someone else, or Sakurai and/or whoever takes up the role as director of the next Smash game.

And let's not forget Sakurai's words:
Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
7th gen pokemon
Fire Emblem Lord/Lady
Dillon
Inkling
Dixie
New Retro
Wonder Red
Mallo
Waddle Dee
Krystal
Isaac
New Mario/Zelda Rep
Andy/Sami
Henry from project STEAM
Bayoneta

are some.

Last edited:

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
OH MY GOD.

I hate you for that picture.
D: I am so sorry >.<

1. Welcome to Smashboards
2. This would actually be interesting, I'm hoping that Sakurai shines some light on SPLATOON, but it sounds more likely that the inklings would be DLC. Overall thoughts on Inkling in smash though: Rather wonderful
1. Thank you very much :p
2. The inklings caught me by surprise when I saw this on Twitter, I'm rather interested with how they play, if they are certainly playable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom