• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Do you really have a brother? :o
Yes, I do. And poor @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon is deluded that I share my account with him.

Wow. This thread has become the 'Pick on Vegito' thread.
As it has always been. :smirk:

Tell me about it. The only anime I watch is Sonic X, Transformers Armada, and sometimes Pokemon
Tsk tsk.

There's alot of blood...in Blood -C.
All anime I've watched so far have blood. Sometimes in really large quantities, which isn't surprising, considering it's anime.

Attack on Titan, FMA Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Durarara!!...

(Except Fairy Tail, but the manga still has blood, meaning the anime is toned down from the source material.)

I need to start thinking about lunch.

Okay..now the anime is getting even weirder.
Anime and weird in the same phrase is, like, the epitome of redundancy.

Ugh...now it's just disgusting! Drinking blood.... besides since when do statues, ghosts and plants bleed?
It's anime. What were you expecting?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wait, a moderator shares his account with his sibling, basically giving him permission to warn and infract everyone they see?
Will you look at this? Someone believing @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon lies...

I shouldn't have told that I had a sibling, but I have no one but myself to blame. :glare:

I'm so used to sitcoms....
Explains why you are so surprised about anime.

Though you could have chosen something lighter... There's anime for all fictional genres, you see.

I've just checked Blood-C's anime synopsis on TV Tropes... Why did you choose that one in particular anyway?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, it's not like it was a bad idea.
Vegito just took it and ran with it.
The problem is that he doesn't know when a joke becomes trite and boring. That's what happens when you have a poor sense of humor, after all, so I can't really blame him.

Then he complains how he's trying to be funny for a year... :rolleyes:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Will you look at this? Someone believing @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon lies...

I shouldn't have told that I had a sibling, but I have no one but myself to blame. :glare:

Explains why you are so surprised about anime.

Though you could have chosen something lighter... There's anime for all fictional genres, you see.

I've just checked Blood-C's anime synopsis on TV Tropes... Why did you choose that one in particular anyway?
It looked cool. And still is. The idea of beasts killing humans is something I like. Also the reason I like Jurassic Park and Primeval.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well to be fair, you save that for the best bits. You don't just use all your cards in the beginning...
LIES. Hyperrealistic blood should be the first thing you see every time.

All of the great Creepypastas have hyperrealistic blood almost immediately.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The problem is that he doesn't know when a joke becomes trite and boring. That's what happens when you have a poor sense of humor, after all, so I can't really blame him.

Well, it's not like one couldn't make a joke out of it (heck, people have found ways to make overused memes hilarious). But I will agree it does need taste to pull it off, and quantity over quantity is not a recommended taste.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Don't worry Vegito! We can be bad at jokes together.

Wow, I didn't know senses of humor could be poor. :lick:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
LIES. Hyperrealistic blood should be the first thing you see every time.

All of the great Creepypastas have hyperrealistic blood almost immediately.
But you see, if it's only blood. Then they'll only push it off as a hack (or they'll believe it. Because creepypasts protagonists are morons). You have to first have the character do something they don't always do, then you put in the blood.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
My smecksy Zelda 3DS XL I ordered for Smash arrived today. It was second-hand but it was perfect condition and surprisingly the Club Nintendo code still worked. After wrestling with screen protectors for a while, I gave up and sealed the evil away in the Sacred Realm instruction manual to be dealt with another day...

I also got Star Fox 64 3D in Cex (I wonder if that's a soft C) for 12. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the voices, Wolf sounds English and Slippy sounds like Morgan Freeman. No, not really, Slippy sounds almost exactly like he used to

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
My smecksy Zelda 3DS XL I ordered for Smash arrived today. It was second-hand but it was perfect condition and surprisingly the Club Nintendo code still worked. After wrestling with screen protectors for a while, I gave up and sealed the evil away in the Sacred Realm instruction manual to be dealt with another day...

I also got Star Fox 64 3D in Cex (I wonder if that's a soft C) for 12. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the voices, Wolf sounds English and Slippy sounds like Morgan Freeman. No, not really, Slippy sounds almost exactly like he used to
3DS XL's are overrated.
Everything is overrated!
Flailing around is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom