• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So, if you're Premium and you get banned (and perma-banned), does it still show you as "Premium"? If you're perma-banned, does your yearly subscription payment automatically cancel? What if your Premium, get banned (6 points) and you have the automatic payment thing going on. Would PayPal still make a payment if it's time to re-new the subscription? Why am I asking all these questions?
Smashboards doesn't control your automatic payment thing so yeah, it would siphon money from you when it was time to renew unless you cancel it yourself.
I don't know about the first thing but we can find out.

any victim ERRR I mean volunteers?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Smashboards doesn't control your automatic payment thing so yeah, it would siphon money from you when it was time to renew unless you cancel it yourself.
I don't know about the first thing but we can find out.

any victim ERRR I mean volunteers?
...I'm too scared to.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You all talking about bans, and I'm sitting here being a good two shoes and never getting infraction points. xD

I've never been banned from any forum...Well, maybe for inactivity on some forums (I'm really not sure), but never for bad behavior.

Granted, the reason I don't get infraction points is because I'm too scared to post even if it's safe, but eh details. :p

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
We need a specimen with premium though.
the warning you'll get will be in vain @ allison allison

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Subject change fail… nevertheless, the Mods seem trigger happy, so I'll wait this one out, with great power comes great responsibility said some dead guy

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
We need a specimen with premium though.
the warning you'll get will be in vain @ allison allison
Why not ban yourself? You have premium and you're a mod. Its a win win. No one gets hurt and we also learn if people with premium get their money sucked into oblivion.

Me right now

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I faked being banned. Everyone was crying, even @mimgrim was sobbing.

That last one was rhetoric.
It's nice that you haven't been banned. ^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
He dropped the project because he became really depressed a few years back and just sort of lost the motivation to do a lot of things. I can relate because there's been a number of things that I've just dropped since starting grad school just because of how busy I am all the time.
I did not know that. I feel like I should have, though, seeing as I liked the series so much.

Still, I feel like, considering he did formally cancel the series, that he could, like, maybe tell us what was going to happen, or something.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Aww, the mods aren't that bad... maybe

Anyway, I predict a character reveal tomorrow. Either Mr. Game & Watch, Falco or Cap'n Falcon. Calling it now.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Any of you guys play tabletop rpgs? People are surprised when they find out I play every week haha (Because I'm normal looking and outgoing, people still have a stupid stigma about us) I'm playing a game called Werewolf, it's based in the modern world, and it's in the World Of Darkness system, uses D10's instead of D20s. Any others? Any LARPers out there? I've never larped, but I'd be down to try haha

Edit:
Also, I'm not sure why everyone is so scared of the mods...I know they have power, but I'm pretty sure they want us to be here and post, and aren't just looking for a chance to ban us. I've only gotten a warning once, and it was because I wasn't paying attention to what had been said before me, so I deserved it haha

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
It's nice that you haven't been banned. ^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
WARNING : DO NOT CLICK LAST SPOILER,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom