• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Avast, Frostwraith! I have arrived to countermand the hand of God.

No longer will the moderators subjugate these boards!
Hi Quilt!
How's everyone's favorite unmoderator doing?

It's a secret to [mostly] everybody.
Grumble grumble...

I hear they're going to adapt the iTunes User Agreement and Terms of Use into a live-action movie.
I'll wait till the reviews. I didn't like what they did with the prequel.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fortunately? Do you revel in chaos and anarchy, sir?

Let's be friends. 83
I meant unfortunately and edited my post even before you posted yours. Typos happen.

Still, I don't believe in order nor chaos... Anarchy is bad, but so is absolute rule.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I meant unfortunately and edited my post even before you posted yours. Typos happen.

Still, I don't believe in order nor chaos... Anarchy is bad, but so is absolute rule.
I retract my prior offer of friendship.

I can't associate with those who lack strong conviction either way on political and philosophical matters.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
How about we tell how many times we've been banned! ;) (Are we allowed to? lol)

The only person I was here to see get banned was VintageCreep, and it seemed like people were saying it wasn't' the first time, how often do users get banned???

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
How about we tell how many times we've been banned! ;) (Are we allowed to? lol)

The only person I was here to see get banned was VintageCreep, and it seemed like people were saying it wasn't' the first time, how often do users get banned???
I hear that those who ask too much about banning don't tend to fare well...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I retract my prior offer of friendship.

I can't associate with those who lack strong conviction either way on political and philosophical matters.
Strong convictions don't necessarily mean extreme ideals. Those are different things.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So, if you're Premium and you get banned (and perma-banned), does it still show you as "Premium"? If you're perma-banned, does your yearly subscription payment automatically cancel? What if your Premium, get banned (6 points) and you have the automatic payment thing going on. Would PayPal still make a payment if it's time to re-new the subscription? Why am I asking all these questions?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, if you're Premium and you get banned (and perma-banned), does it still show you as "Premium"? If you're perma-banned, does your yearly subscription payment automatically cancel? What if your Premium, get banned (6 points) and you have the automatic payment thing going on. Would PayPal still make a payment if it's time to re-new the subscription? Why am I asking all these questions?
I'm almost sure that if Premium users get banned, they keep the Premium membership until it expires.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Alts are easily caught, trust me.
What if the person who was banned is smart enough to use a completely different username? Let's I was banned and created another account, and the username was something that doesn't have anything to do with Pokémon. Would you guys notice the account was just an alt of mine?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
What if the person who was banned is smart enough to use a completely different username? Let's I was banned and created another account, and the username was something that doesn't have anything to do with Pokémon. Would you guys notice the account was just an alt of mine?
You would have the same IP address, so a mod would figure it out.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If it had the same IP, yep.

So wait, you weren't banned? You lied to us?
...How could you? :crying:
I knew all along.

Surprised no one picked on the clues...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom