• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I really wish that this screen specifically got leaked. No one would have thought it was real.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I didn't know whether to be offended because I'm a Christian or because I have ears. But then I figured
I mean, you know it's bad when it makes the original look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Sorry...

Just remember, Everything is Aweso-*shot*
Oi, don't remind me.
It took me forever to get that out of my head.

D

Deleted member

"WHY IS GRENINJA LISTED BEFORE PIKACHU?"

"WHY ARE SOME BOXES WHITE AND OTHERS YELLOW?"

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

DO THEY EVEN TRY ANYMORE?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"FP?" FAKE!
"WHY IS IT ROSALINA AND LUMA, BUT NOT PIKMIN AND OLIMAR?" FAKE!
"MIDDLE ROW IS LARGEST?" FAKE!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I really wish that this screen specifically got leaked. No one would have thought it was real.
So much yellow! Ew! They would obviously make the boxes colored like on the official site. It's fake because I don't like the way it looks.

(of course, they have that on the 3DS version)

And wow, that pic is large. Looked like someone made an emulator of the WiiU, ran the SSB4 ISO on a computer and took a screencap. I could see people calling that fake simply because it's so hi-res.

So do I. I wasn't around for it, but the real Brawl CSS was leaked, and people thought it was fake because it had R.O.B., but didn't have Mewtwo or Ridley.
What's funny is that R.O.B was one of the newcomers I wanted that actually made it into the game, along with Olimar and some others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When did that happen? Cause I want that to happen for this game.
So do I. I wasn't around for it, but the real Brawl CSS was leaked, and people thought it was fake because it had R.O.B., but didn't have Mewtwo or Ridley.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This isn't all of the announced characters. Where is Yoshi? He's always been a starter!! FAKE!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well, have you tasted it? :troll:

But seriously, I don't like the double screen thing as is. That's my biggest gripe. The fact they've made the touchscreen a controller is just annoying. They should honestly just stick with the normal controller types for home consoles, imo.
gotta give the Wii-U props for allowing you to play it while in the bathroom. Playing games in the bathroom is no longer limited to just portable systems.

Waddle Dees sound delicious.

Dude. That is like so totally like fake like. It's Boozer, now Bowser. It's Gekkouga not Greninja. It's Rock Man not Mege Man. It's Olimar & Pikmin not Olimar. It's Rosalina, not Rosalina & Luma. It's Matha not Marth. Obviously fake.

Does this leaker even know how to leak?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm just waiting for someone on here who's way behind to actually think it is fake still lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So apparently, the One True Media site is gone. Since late May I think. I never used it myself though.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Have any of you guys tried your hands at game development? I wonder if there are any future famous game devs here, that would be cool :)
I'm actually working on something. All I can say it's something that's been done to death over the last six months, but with a twist. And I'll admit I got the idea from these here boards. I hope to get it out before Smash, so the "plot" makes sense. I wonder if it'll see the light of day. :ohwell:

Once you get into anime or manga, you'll never go back.

I'm afraid that's not true! :evil:

No matter how fast you run... How far you go... I will find you and I will ban you! :demon:

Muhahahahahahaha...! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
Never before have I wished to like a post twice.

Also, there were two platforming Mario and Sonic crossovers.... kinda.

WARNING! BAD LANGUAGE!
Please understand that this is necessary when discussing games of this nature.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

WARNING! BAD LANGUAGE!

See, one thing I love about this guy is even if he's reading some disturbing creepypasta or showing pirated games. He always does it with the same bored tone.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm actually working on something. All I can say it's something that's been done to death over the last six months, but with a twist. And I'll admit I got the idea from these here boards. I hope to get it out before Smash, so the "plot" makes sense. I wonder if it'll see the light of day. :ohwell:

Never before have I wished to like a post twice.

WARNING! BAD LANGUAGE!

Oh very cool! :D

I'm working on something too, but it's in the SUPER beginning stage, like mostly just making a design doc, and thinking about all of the systems I will need to put into place haha. But it's a lot of fun :)

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So I am bringing this over here to reply to since the unpopular opinions thread is being more strict about replying to someone's post now.

Diddy actually isn't a problem in Brawl, at all. If you know what you are doing. You can catch his Bananas and throw them back at them, and even set up infinities with them against him. They are actually very fair when you know how to catch them in midair, pick them up, and use them against him. Diddy is actually one of the better built and fairer characters when you stop and think about it.

That would have been AMSA who is a really good player. He got Yoshi to 9th spot for Melee for Apex 2014. And he just played very smartly and how he should have in a FFA. But I can guarntee you now, Olimar is going to suck at camping compared to his Brawl incarnation due to having 3 less Pikmin and with only 3 Pikmin they are a lot more valuable and you won't want to throw them like you wanted to in Brawl.

I agree with your concerns about balance, I just disagree with your reasoning for your concerns. The reasoned I am concerned is because this is Sakurai we are talking about and he only has a 12 man team working on balancing this game. That's better then just himself for Melee and a 4 man team for Brawl, but it is still very very low for a balancing team imo.

Our concerns over balance don't have to match anyway.
I just don't want this game becoming another "Snake vs Olimar: Let's watch em spam grenades and Pikmin from opposing sides of FD" (replace Snake w/nades for Diddy w/nanners if Snake's cut)

Not to mention other things such as size vs power ratio. (Tiny characters (again Olimar's "blink and you die") dealing easy KO damage, yet big and strong characters having a hard time KOing).

I admit with practice I could get around Diddy's nanners, but sometimes I felt like Brawl encouraged spam. And I'm saying this as a ROB main. Which is probably one of the reasons I never felt at ease when playing as ROB, as opposed to when I played as Sonic, Samus, P.T., etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom