• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sigh...oh, Super Mario Bros. Z...if only you had a more attentive creator...as in, one that didn't abandon you to draw furries for DeviantArt...
Well, to be fair.
When you're constantly yapped at by your fans for not doing it. You tend to snap after a while.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Fair enough.

What I'm saying is I'd like a controller that isn't a screen at the same time. Alternating between the two hurts my neck and is overall just annoying.
This is true. I think I maxed out on the American dream the moment I had the tv on, played brawl on the gamepad online, and had a stream of smash going. All at the same time... My brain couldn't stretch enough to pay attention to all of it but that didn't stop me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw yeah, the Lego Movie ad is gone now. I can finally SmashBoards again!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So I never really was into anime. I never really watched one besides Pokemon and Digimon.
So i'm gonna watch an anime that's different than both. Blood - C .

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sigh...oh, Super Mario Bros. Z...if only you had a more attentive creator...as in, one that didn't abandon you to draw furries for DeviantArt...
He dropped the project because he became really depressed a few years back and just sort of lost the motivation to do a lot of things. I can relate because there's been a number of things that I've just dropped since starting grad school just because of how busy I am all the time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He dropped the project because he became really depressed a few years back and just sort of lost the motivation to do a lot of things. I can relate because there's been a number of things that I've just dropped since starting grad school just because of how busy I am all the time.
He also said that nobody appreciated his other works.

I can understand that. He does more than just SMBZ.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I never really was into anime. I never really watched one besides Pokemon and Digimon.
There's also Cowboy Bebop. So that's something to look into if you are interested.

D

Deleted member

I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of Pokemon, and Madoka. If this is even possible, I'm awful at watching TV. I'll watch, then I'll miss an episode, say "Eh, I'll watch it later," and never get around to it. It took me forever to actually start watching Madoka. (Which is quite funny, because I watched the entire thing in one sitting.)

I must be the laziest person alive if I can't even watch TV like a normal lazy person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Once you get into anime or manga, you'll never go back.

Alright, Vegito run away and hide. They mods can't find you if you run.
I'm afraid that's not true! :evil:

No matter how fast you run... How far you go... I will find you and I will ban you! :demon:

Muhahahahahahaha...! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom