• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm thinking about starting a cult, anyone wanna join?
No, but I can be the "enemy" of your cult. You could have the children pray "Please keep us safe from Slick Wylde" at night, or use me as a motivator "disobeying leads to being lead astray by Slick Wylde". That would be cool.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Have any of you guys tried your hands at game development? I wonder if there are any future famous game devs here, that would be cool :)
I'm about to get my compsci degree, and I'm hoping to go into game dev, although it's really tough to hit the indie scene. I've got a project that I've been working on for a year, that I'm gonna try to kickstart in about a year, hopefully it will take off :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Gerudo Valley + Ballad of the Wind Fish! A great remix, if I do say so myself...

He's probably asleep. It's 12:23 AM in India
I have gone to sleep as late as 4 AM, so you shouldn't be making such assumptions. :troll:

Brb dead.
Little Lucas? Lucas Mac? Mac Lucas?

By the way, R.I.P. Cap'nChreest.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
All it needs is a wonder mask and it will be the most abominable Nintendo character ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Chik-Fil-A made a comic book series

staring of all things, cows as the main characters

Because apparently cows are/ were their mascots

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Doesn't look banned to me. He's still a premium member. There are 7 users on here and one of them won't let us see where he roams. He's lurking here... watching the chaos ensue.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found this Soul Calibur remixes again. It's been a while so I forgot about them.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For custom titles, you shouldn't be allowed to change them to any of the "Banned" messages. >_> Just to be safe.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We mods know when a user is banned without needing to resort to the "Banned (6 Points)" or "Super Banned" user titles.

Just saying...

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of ban titles, what does the six points mean?
Infraction points.

For each infraction, you get points. At 6, you're auto banned. Once some of the points expire and if that means the points drop below 6, the ban is automatically lifted.

I believe those are explained on the Global Rules of the forums... We mods also assume the members read and accept them when they register on this site...

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Infraction points.

For each infraction, you get points. At 6, you're auto banned. Once some of the points expire and if that means the points drop below 6, the ban is automatically lifted.

I believe those are explained on the Global Rules of the forums... We mods also assume the members read and accept them when they register on this site...
I skimmed them. :bubblebobble:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Only in a perfect world, Frosty.
Unfortunately, this is a bizarre world where common sense is not common. :urg:

Whats the difference between banned and super banned?
Banned (6 Points) = You got 6 points or more and are banned until some points expire and your total of points is below 6.
Super Banned = You're permanently banned, so no more Smashboards for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom