• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
They have had announced a load of newcomers so most likely another one, if notNess, Game & Watch or Falco with a revamped move set is my prediction.
Falco due to Star Fox U being announced
Ness due to Mother anniversary coming in like a week
Or Game & Watch because of Pac-Man trailer but not likely otherwise they would've announced him already so I agree with @Tyrouge of Hyrule

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
It's Friday, plus G&W was basically confirmed, now it just has to be official.

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ Is that a double post I see? edgy...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ok, while you guys are trying to get yourselves banned, I'm going to get to finally playing wind waker. Cool? Cool. :3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Was there any necessity in putting a load of crap on a spoiler box to crash other people's browsers? >_>

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Is it bad that talking about getting banned makes my heart race?

I still have nightmares about some forums I've been banned from.

I have a guilty conscience, so any time I see "quoted your post" or a letter or something I think I'm in trouble or someone is going to be mad at me. And yes, when people talk about getting banned or other sorts of online drama even in real life my heart races immensely.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Is it bad that talking about getting banned makes my heart race?

I still have nightmares about some forums I've been banned from.
I have a guilty conscience, so any time I see "quoted your post" or a letter or something I think I'm in trouble or someone is going to be mad at me. And yes, when people talk about getting banned or other sorts of online drama even in real life my heart races immensely.
I'm always worried that I upset someone or come out a little too rude every time I say an unpopular opinion. Which is also why I don't post as often as I like. :/

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'm always worried that I upset someone or come out a little too rude every time I say an unpopular opinion. Which is also why I don't post as often as I like. :/
I just get worried that I'll do or say something incredibly inappropriate and room silencing without knowing then sure enough I'll be just like a cartoon character turning my head left and right around the room going ".... what?... what?"

Little do people know, but @ Substitution Substitution 's avatar is actually a self-portrait of him after a bear attack.
See, I thought it was a Dalmatian lizard... it's got the spot over the left eye and and the droopy ears like a Dalmatian but the rest of it is like some kind of bizarre lizard from 1982.

Dalmatian Lizards are awesome.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Rich Text Editor and quoting that ^_^ post was death, it saved it and couldn't even load this thread. THANKS

aww
It's a good uhh belief to hold though, I used to be like that a lot. a lot of the time I would type out a response to someone and just exit out the thread.
to this DAY I haven't even been warned (definitely feel like I might have deserved it a couple times though) so lurking and always being nice has paid off.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Sure some Madonna, Tears for Fears, Culture Club for example
I get in fixes. Sometimes I get into an Andy Gibb/70s era Bee Gees/Earth Wind and Fire mood, lately I've been in an obnoxious 80s mood, Madonna, Michael Jackson, etc. Sometimes I get into totally 90s moods (Space Jam, Jock Jamz, Now that's what I call Music)... It happens when I sell old school collectible stuffs from decades ago for a good chunk of the day. I just got done having an LP sale and sure enough I get back home and start listening to the same exact Madonna I just got done listening to pertnear all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom