• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
European? Here in Portugal, we don't do that sort of thing, so don't generalize.

I always wondered why would those guys in central Europe do such a disgusting thing. As far as common sense goes, it's a healthy habit to wash the hands after using the toilet. Having both things separated is hardly convenient.

Talking from my own experience in hotels in France and Switzerland.
Well... I do wash my hands after doing serious stuff on the toilet because.. ya know there's a sink next to the toilet. As well as one near the shower.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
When I was a kid I used to think 80% of Americans are fat. Oh boy was I wrong.

I'm fat myself actually. Very....fat. Like a hippo. Unlike a Hippo I can swim.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I apologize if I offended you. I was just curious, that's all.
YES, YOU DID OFFEND ME SO GREATLY I'M GONNA BAN YOU! >:[

Just kidding! I understood you were curious. Sometimes, I get the feeling some people outside of Europe think of it as one entity, which is far from the truth. What you see about some Europeans definitely don't apply to other Europeans of different countries.

Well... I do wash my hands after doing serious stuff on the toilet because.. ya know there's a sink next to the toilet. As well as one near the shower.
An exception? All of the odd cases where the toilet is separate from the rest of the restroom I've witnessed, I had to go to the other room to wash the hands.

This was in France, though.

Still, it's odd and I find it weird (and in some cases, disgusting).

Hippos can't swim.
I think you're wrong.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
YES, YOU DID OFFEND ME SO GREATLY I'M GONNA BAN YOU! >:[

Just kidding! I understood you were curious. Sometimes, I get the feeling some people outside of Europe think of it as one entity, which is far from the truth. What you see about some Europeans definitely don't apply to other Europeans of different countries.
Well, one could say the same thing for Americans.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, one could say the same thing for Americans.
I'll take it a step further and say that you could say the same for humanity... :p

But there's a difference between a country (I'm assuming you mean Americans as in from the USA) and a continent with different countries each with their own culture and history.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'm serious hippo's can't swim. And i'm asking you all for an explanation.
The serious answer as to why Hippos can't swim is because their bodies are too dense so they can't float therefore cannot swim and have to kick themselves off the bottom in order to get around in the water...

In other words, their bodies aren't ready.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Well...actually.. hippos walk underwater and just float due to them having some kind of organ similiar to a buoy. Their limbs are too short to be used for swimming.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Guy or girl? Or genderqueer?
Had sex with a dude, prefer anyone (male or female) older, but I don't want to cause problems lol

I'm actually posting this from my toilet.
That's the most beautiful thing I've heard in my entire life

Guis Greninja is a clown of mewtwo and lucaricar, therefore they are both deconfirmeded. also he is clon of sheik pls tak him out of gaim, sheik is not needed.
Hope you said your prayers and ate your vitamins cuz imma AK-47 YO ASS

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
There's also extreme mantis mating. And moonwalkin' birds.

I <3 animals.
I don't really like Chimpanzees though... those things are nuts!

Seriously, they have organized gang wars out in the wild and they capture/curbstomp and eat one of the chimps of the rival gang after the gang war is over... and we aren't even talking about how pet chimps have eaten people's faces off or eat their own babies.

Chimpanzees.... shudder.... truly disturbing little monsters, yes they are.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I don't really like Chimpanzees though... those things are nuts!

Seriously, they have organized gang wars out in the wild and they capture/curbstomp and eat one of the chimps of the rival gang after the gang war is over... and we aren't even talking about how pet chimps have eaten people's faces off or eat their own babies.

Chimpanzees.... shudder.... truly disturbing little monsters, yes they are.
They almost share the same DNA with humans. What did ya expect?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I just saw that not too long ago. Even with Ono working on said PS4 game, I would have guessed Resident Evil. Still Street Fighter is a possibility as well.
The Sony Pony TV had ULTRA as one of the major demos that could be streamed. So that actually is pretty telling now.

It really does make sense that Sony only buys a few IP. Although i think Sony will be fighting Nintendo and Konami for Resident Evil.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
RIP Capcom...

They're really selling their IPs? Sad.

That's one more grave to add.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I've watched this 4 times now & I'm still laughing.
"Is there anything on, that isn't about boxes!?!" *play Snake joins the Brawl trailer*
*Pokéballs fly* "Luigi' look!"
Still alive.

So much beauty.
This is the best video I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom