• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just to make the Splatoon fans uncomfortable, the Inklings had spawned Rule 34 hours after the game's announcement during E3. Even 4Chan didn't see that disturbing situation coming. Then again, this is what you'd expect from a game that involved tentacled lolis shooting ink at other tentacles lolis. :urg:
Well in their defense, the squid girls are awfully cute. :3

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Because, unless it is a fetish or a baby, "chubbiness" never seems to be consider cute by anyone. x_x
Lolwut? That's not been my experience, but I do know that there's a lot of fat shaming out there, so I believe you.

Just to make the Splatoon fans uncomfortable, the Inklings had spawned Rule 34 hours after the game's announcement during E3. Even 4Chan didn't see that disturbing situation coming. Then again, this is what you'd expect from a game that involved tentacled lolis shooting ink at other tentacles lolis. :urg:
Why would that make us uncomfortable? :3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I never knew there was a Spiderwoman. o_O
By the looks of it, it might be Peter's daughter, Spider-Girl. She had her own series for a while. Of course, it took place in the future and junk like that. Whenever **** hit the fan, Peter would go out of retirement and help her.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
1000th Post! :)
I would like to list some of my best and closest friends here at Smashboards.
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I made a Goku to Lucario joke and we were instantly besties.
@MisterVideoGaming We've been frenemies ever since I gave him a Barney avatar, and I think he's still plotting to get me back.
@FalKoopa Frenemies from the Bob-ombs thread, he a mod and I a standard user.
@Mega Bidoof I can't actually remember when we became friends, but it happened and that's all that counts
@Frostwraith Again, frenemies from the Bob-ombs thread and Forum Games
@Tepig2000 Both of us are Pokemon fanatics. Enough said. :p
@ScatmansWorld25 The day I entered the Vaati thread and announced my support for Vaati. Scatman applauded me and took me in.
@lonekonwolf Friends from the Forum Games section. So many memories of counting Bob-ombs and getting our count exploded.

Just so you know, if you're not on this list, it means I hate you it doesn't mean anything. I only chose some of my closest friends.

So, yeah. Bye!
inb4 "Why aren't I on the list?" posts.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why would that make us uncomfortable? :3
Because lolicons are as awful as Miley Cyrus. Yes, I've felt the need to make the joke.

Who the hell would like something that looks like and acts like an underage child? They are basically the cancer of the anime community, pushing their "Flat chest the master race" agenda against everyone. There's a reason why a majority of Weekly Shonen Jump media rarely has a loli in sight.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
By the looks of it, it might be Peter's daughter, Spider-Girl. She had her own series for a while. Of course, it took place in the future and junk like that. Whenever **** hit the fan, Peter would go out of retirement and help her.
....Those legs...... I am at a lost of words at those legs, they are just designed so...... weird.

I'm sorry, but I'll never understand Rule 34.
You don't need to understand it. You only need to embrace it.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
1000th Post! :)
I would like to list some of my best and closest friends here at Smashboards.
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I made a Goku to Lucario joke and we were instantly besties.
@MisterVideoGaming We've been frenemies ever since I gave him a Barney avatar, and I think he's still plotting to get me back.
@FalKoopa Frenemies from the Bob-ombs thread, he a mod and I a standard user.
@Mega Bidoof I can't actually remember when we became friends, but it happened and that's all that counts
@Frostwraith Again, frenemies from the Bob-ombs thread and Forum Games
@Tepig2000 Both of us are Pokemon fanatics. Enough said. :p
@ScatmansWorld25 The day I entered the Vaati thread and announced my support for Vaati. Scatman applauded me and took me in.
@lonekonwolf Friends from the Forum Games section. So many memories of counting Bob-ombs and getting our count exploded.

Just so you know, if you're not on this list, it means I hate you it doesn't mean anything. I only chose some of my closest friends.

So, yeah. Bye!
inb4 "Why aren't I on the list?" posts.
Also, the list is from closest to least closest

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Because lolicons are as awful as Miley Cyrus. Yes, I've felt the need to make the joke.

Who the hell would like something that looks like and acts like an underage child? They are basically the cancer of the anime community, pushing their "Flat chest the master race" agenda against everyone. There's a reason why a majority of Weekly Shonen Jump media rarely has a loli in sight.
while I'm sure there are pedophiles some people just like the body type. not every guy likes cow ****

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So.. Capcom is up for grabs now... or that's what I read. Anyone know what'a going on?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
According to an article I read, that woman isn't spider girl

It's actually peter parker from a gender bender universe.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So.. Capcom is up for grabs now... or that's what I read. Anyone know what'a going on?
The share holders are willing to do something like that. If that's the case, This could turnout really awesomely or badly. But they don't plan on doing it the THQ way. If you buy Capcom, you have to buy all of it.

According to an article I read, that woman isn't spider girl

It's actually peter parker from a gender bender universe.
Well, that's infinitely less interesting. Still, Peter Parker and Miguel O'Hara fighting side by side is badass enough on it's own for me. They are my personal favorite Spider-Men.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought Nathan Drake was the male version of Laura croft

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
About this whole Capcom thing, I'm predicting that since Iwata announced his consideration of acquiring smaller companies, fan demand would seduce him into acquiring both Capcom and SEGA. Not just to satisfy fans, but I'm also thinking that it would help Nintendo to rise up even more.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
About this whole Capcom thing, I'm predicting that since Iwata announced his consideration of acquiring smaller companies, fan demand would seduce him into acquiring both Capcom and SEGA. Not just to satisfy fans, but I'm also thinking that it would help Nintendo to rise up even more.
Can Nintendo even afford to buy both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom