• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I really miss the Aileron Roll meme.
Fix'd

About Capcom, it's between Nintendo and a non-videogame company. As Vintage Creep said Sony simply doesn't have the money and M$ won't be let near it. Nintendo is in a position where it's got lotsa spaghetti money but not much happening. A risky move like this might pay off.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, it's just that the alternative is to have Mega Man plastered over every McDonalds Happy Meal, and that would just be plain sad. :crying:

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Just woke up. Had a weird dream where I had a Brooklyn accent and was wearing a trucker hat and I got on a pirate ship and got into fisticuffs with Picasso while screaming at him in a Brooklyn accent about how this is "a fist fight, a real live fist fight. Goyoyoyoyoyoyoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" to which Picasso responded in a piratey voice "yer a crocodile sassafras. Packa wacka cacka backa crocodacka!" then we punched each other and fell off the boat and into a striped tunnel where we came out the other end and landed in a circus tent where I went "Ay look, a soycus... a real live soycus." where Picasso replied "A circus, eh? Packy wacky smilodon tacky myarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and we beat each other up for the circus crowd while a tiger rolled his eyes like Snubbull at the whole thing.

... maybe I should take it easy on the Oreos before I go to sleep.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Yeah... too early in the morning be reading this thread. Definitely too early.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
On the capcom stuff.

I can see the IPs somehow ending up with other companies.

Example: Nintendo get's Mega Man and Arc System Works gets Street Fighter

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
On the capcom stuff.

I can see the IPs somehow ending up with other companies.

Example: Nintendo get's Mega Man and Arc System Works gets Street Fighter
That's already been taken out of the question. Capcom doesn't want to get dismembered.
It's a whole package deal. Basically, they're searching for someone who's willing to take them out of the pool of **** they filled in the last few years in exchange of their powerful IPs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know what Capcom series we haven't seen in a while? Onishuma. That was a pretty cool series. They should bring that back too.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
That's already been taken out of the question. Capcom doesn't want to get dismembered.
It's a whole package deal. Basically, they're searching for someone who's willing to take them out of the pool of **** they filled in the last few years in exchange of their powerful IPs.
Well that makes sense. So i guess we have to wait for SEGA Sammy to save the day again?

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
At what point will the thread start getting glitchy and we'll need a new one?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well, Capcom put their old games on the Wii U. I'm pretty sure Nintendo will be the first person to offer them something.
I'm not sure if big business is run like this, but if Capcom want to hand their IPs to a company who would care for and respect them, Nintendo would be the way to go.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
At what point will the thread start getting glitchy and we'll need a new one?
Somewhere in the thousands, I imagine.

I'm not sure if big business is run like this, but if Capcom want to hand their IPs to a company who would care for and respect them, Nintendo would be the way to go.
Nintendo could benefit from buying Capcom. And if Sony doesn't take up the offer, I think they'd be the best choice.

Quick, what is you favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Mine would be chocolate. Though I like mint too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favorite ice creams are pistachio, coffee and green tea

AND PEPPERMINT

Definitely peppermint

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Though I'll admit the new Mega Sceptile flavour sounds promising too. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I tweeted Nintendo and told them to buy Capcom

So just sit back and wait

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So... I'm bored outa my mind, can anyone recommend me a game to play? At this point, I'll take just about anything I can easily access from my computer.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Quick, what is you favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Cotton candy ice cream, that good **** from Blue Bunny that's pink and blue, not that Ben and Jerry's candy sprinkles on vanilla stuff.

So... I'm bored outa my mind, can anyone recommend me a game to play? At this point, I'll take just about anything I can easily access from my computer.
Cave Story, or go on SNESbox and find an old game of your choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom