• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I did not even want to see Smash Run as I did not intend on even playing it, but this demonstration honestly changed my mind. I am not sure what you guys were expecting in terms of 3DS game-play. Smash Run is quite literally the only thing that they would show.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Did anyone else hear Bowser's non-Smash voice in the stream or was that just my dreams leaking into my ears again.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm not holding my breath for any more characters other than the 3 we got this week.
Another character would be crazy! It is not as though we did not get more the e3 before that, or the one before that, or the one before that. It is not like we even got that many from the Direct 2 months ago. Three is all we are getting.

Twewy

Smash Lord
CALM DOWN CALM DOWN :

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

In order to avoid false hype, are you sure it's not the StreetPass Find Mii ghost?
The one with a shield, you can see one with a yellow shield.
One sec, let me find a picture.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'd assume:
Character specific power-ups.
Trophies.
"?" bags that an give either the former or latter, maybe even other stuff.
No, those are custom moves, I wonder what they are cause there's only a small title and which move it is.

I want to know what moves they are and what they do

From what I understood, they're custom special moves for Miis.
Not for miis, but for the characters.

Still wondering what they do though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom