• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hey guys, I do technical writing for board game rulebooks as a side job of sorts (I volunteer, don't do it for pay) and they wanted to thank me by donating a few copies of their game to a children's hospital of my choice, the issue is I don't really know one to pick! Anyone have a children's hospital you know of I could donate free games to?

Twewy

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I do technical writing for board game rulebooks as a side job of sorts (I volunteer, don't do it for pay) and they wanted to thank me by donating a few copies of their game to a children's hospital of my choice, the issue is I don't really know one to pick! Anyone have a children's hospital you know of I could donate free games to?
St. Judes.

Morbi

Scavenger
Just had a thought.
...What if Meta Knight and Wario are unlockables?

I didn't like Wario being unlockable in MK7 after being a starter for so long, so I wouldn't be too fond of this.
Fortunately they were not starters for that long, it would be similar to Captain Falcon and Ness becoming starters in Melee only to be unlockable once again in Brawl. I would not mind.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
We have enough time to reveal most veterans through the upcoming months.
Or, you know, she could be a secret. I know what you're saying; "Jigglypuff, a secret character? Why I've never heard the like of it!" But it's a crazy world.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Next you'll be telling me Mario's gonna be in the next Smash Bros. This is definitely the last one with Mario in it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As of right now Link is still a dude in my mind so I have no interest at all

But if it turns out to be a chick it's totally hot

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
As of right now Link is still a dude in my mind so I have no interest at all

But if it turns out to be a chick it's totally hot
There's nothing that says that "the spirit of hero" can't be reincarnated as a woman, I suppose. It'd definitely be a new take on the LoZ franchise and I'm kind of surprised they haven't done this yet.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's nothing that says that "the spirit of hero" can't be reincarnated as a woman, I suppose. It'd definitely be a new take on the LoZ franchise and I'm kind of surprised they haven't done this yet.
Cue the fanart explosion. :laugh:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I noticed that Wii U Link also has a ponytail. It can be seen right before s/he jump off the horse. Hmm...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We even had a remake of Zelda 1 called BS Zelda that let you play as a boy or girl.

This character doesn't look entirely like Link. Could they be trying to retry that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom