• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Yeah those are the custom special moves for the pictured characters according to the treehouse stream. I'm having fun guessing how they might work.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Sableye is pimped out. I guess having gems for eyes wasn't enough. Now the dude has gold teeth.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The reason I say they may be custom special moves for Miis is this screenshot.

On the Smash Bros site, there's a picture of the Miis using this move.
Maybe some special moves are shared between Miis and playable Characters, cause that one clearly shows a pic of fox

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Am I the only one upset that Rock Pikmin have no place in Olimar's moveset. We get the Winged Pikmin but no Rock :(

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
maybe that's it...? Reggie said something on twitter about us getting more smash news today...
Veterans Maybe? the release date is now known even its kind of far its not like it was gonna be in November or December still it's veterans than that be good since showing of 3 newcomers is enough you don't wanna give so much away at once

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/0...-surprise-for-the-3ds-planned-for-later-today

This is the only source I can find. We may be running dry on Smash info. :c
Well, unless said news is Smash. But I'm grasping at straws.

Well I had to change it. A while back I issued that Avatar bet and bet that Chrom would be revealed at E3... he wasn't, so true to my word, this shall be my Avatar for the month... lest Chrom makes a surprise appearance tonight or tomorrow.
Well, if that happens, then I might take it.
...What? It's a good avatar.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
http://prntscr.com/3rx1qz
This is the ghost from the Rhythm Tengoku.

Edit: I did NOT find this, someone else did, I just thought you guys would like to see it.
Yeah, that's definitely a Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run.

I definitely didn't expect a Rhythm Heaven ENEMY of all things, but that definitely means Rhythm Heaven is in Sakurai's sights.

So yeah, Chorus Men confirmed.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm pretty sure the 3DS game is going to be shown off(or talked about)at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

I wonder if Mega Sableye will actually smack guys around with that giant rupee instead of just hiding behind it. The video only showed it standing on the gem and vanishing when attacking.
Its defense will most likely go through the roof.

MORE SMASH INFO AFTER MARIO PARTY.

NoA just tweeted it.

"We've got another look at #SmashBros for #WiiU up after #MarioParty 10. http://twitch.tv/Nintendo"
Yay! ...don't know what to expect.
If it's more gameplay like last time, then wouldn't it have been better to show all the gameplay earlier? Or are they just spacing things out to give equal footage time for other games?

---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom