• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
SCEPTILE!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! GRASS COMBINED WITH DRAGON !!!!! HOLY!!!!!! THE BEST POKEMON EVER TAKES CHARGE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

caps lock baby:smirk: cruise control for cool

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wait... Brenan was wearing a hat the whole time? I mean... you can see brown hair...

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
At this point I don't expect much news regarding Sm4sh from the Direct, I guess. Probably in the 90-minute Discussion.
Yeah, I would mainly expect character trailers/general trailers and maybe a more finite release date during the direct, whereas the Discussion could be used to elaborate on all the other kinds of information they have in store.

I do wonder if they'll use the Invitational as a way to reveal information though (characters, etc.), since they'll have all of those Smash fans in one place and even watching over the internet. Sounds like the perfect time :grin:.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
May's strategy of her clothing from the waist down is kind of giving me a feeling people will choose her more... @CliffJumper :troll:

Atleast Brendan isn't wearing shorts over pants this time.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I do wonder if they'll use the Invitational as a way to reveal information though (characters, etc.), since they'll have all of those Smash fans in one place and even watching over the internet. Sounds like the perfect time :grin:.
Even better.
Think about this for a second, when we finally have a champion. "WARNING! A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!"
Said challenger is Sakurai himself, who fights with an unseen newcomer. Of which he uses to fight the champion.
It'd be perfect!

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Even better.
Think about this for a second, when we finally have a champion. "WARNING! A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!"
Said challenger is Sakurai himself, who fights with an unseen newcomer. Of which he uses to fight the champion.
It'd be perfect!
It would be have to be either Ridley or Mewtwo.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I know, I kinda worded that badly. I mean to create the most hype and excitement, It would have to be Mewtwo or Ridley.
Honestly, if he wanted to use them as hype. He would put them in a trailer.
And to be fair, there are other characters that could bring hype as well, it's not just those two.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Even better.
It'd be perfect!
Sakurai will lose if he plays the tourney winner. Even if he was in perfect health. If items were on though I bet he'd rek everyone.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Honestly, if he wanted to use them as hype. He would put them in a trailer.
And to be fair, there are other characters that could bring hype as well, it's not just those two.
Good point. However, I do think it would be awesome to be watching the championship, then once the match is over, seeing a Challenger Approaching banner flash on the screen, then seeing either Mewtwo, the character everyone's wanted since melee, or Ridley, the character that everyone's gotten doubts about get fought by the winner.

And I know their are other characters that would work, it's just that they have probably the biggest fanbase.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Good point. However, I do think it would be awesome to be watching the championship, then once the match is over, seeing a Challenger Approaching banner flash on the screen, then seeing either Mewtwo, the character everyone's wanted since melee, or Ridley, the character that everyone's gotten doubts about get fought by the winner.

And I know their are other characters that would work, it's just that they have probably the biggest fanbase.
I guess. It could just be that I'm trying to consider a general idea. And while they could work, I also feel that maybe we should think about the other kinds of characters that could be used.
Heck, knowing him it could be someone out of left field. One even weirder than Wii Fit Trainer.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Everyday I lose more and more hope for Ness, Lucas, and Mewtwo :(

Please E3 answer my prayers!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I guess. It could just be that I'm trying to consider a general idea. And while they could work, I also feel that maybe we should think about the other kinds of characters that could be used.
Heck, knowing him it could be someone out of left field. One even weirder than Wii Fit Trainer.
Psh, duh.
Baby Green Bronze Wii Fit Trainer Jr. Kong

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
People still thought Brendan had white hair?

Everyday I lose more and more hope for Ness, Lucas, and Mewtwo :(

Please E3 answer my prayers!
You sure like psychic powered characters... Not that it's a bad thing.

Oh, Steven Stone now specializes in Mega Stones? Gee, I wonder what other mega evolutions they could be implying? :rolleyes: Can't wait to see it though.
I know you're being sarcastic, but... Mega Metagross?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait a second... Worse?!
Are you implying that Baby Green Bronze Wii Fit Trainer Jr. Kong is bad?!
How dare you!
Well, at least he's not Baby Green Bronze Wii Fit Trainer Jr. Kong Troopa. So I'll give him that.

People still thought Brendan had white hair?
I didn't pay that much attention to official artwork. So sue me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Sceptile looks badass. Brendan's new design is kind of cool, though I like the original a bit more. I hope we get to see Mega Metagross too.

In other news, Marvel's making this new mini-series about different Spider-Men(and Women)from different worlds. It's awesome to see Spider-Man Noir again. The third one looks like he could show up in a Megaman game.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, with these new Mega Evolutions, it's safe to assume there will be patches for X/Y for compatibility reasons.

Anyway, I wonder if there will be trainer customization like in X/Y for these remakes...

And the fact this remake is in 3D, it couldn't be a better time to bring Secret Bases back.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if Archie/Maxie's signature Pokemon got mega evolutions too: Mega Camerupt (hopefully addressing its terrible typing) and Mega Sharpedo (addressing its tissue paper like defenses).
Fire/Ground was a terrible typing, yeah. 4x weak to the overly abundant water type.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Well, with these new Mega Evolutions, it's safe to assume there will be patches for X/Y for compatibility reasons.

Anyway, I wonder if there will be trainer customization like in X/Y for these remakes...

And the fact this remake is in 3D, it couldn't be a better time to bring Secret Bases back.
And the pokemon contests. Don't forget those! :awesome:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I would imagine that you'd still be able to change you're Trainer's clothes. At the very least, they'll likely add skin tones for your character. You know what would be cool, being able to chose eye and hair color when you first make your trainer, that'd be less cumbersome.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Listing the 3rd Gen poké's who I want to see getting Mega Evolutions:
- Hariyama
- Mightyena
- Camerupt
- Wailord
- Flygon
- Milotic
- Seviper
- Tropius
- Salamence
- Rayquaza

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Although they aren't 3rd gen, I'd really like to see mega Luxray and Rapidash. Seriously. Rapidash as a bad*** Pegasus? I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom