• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every1XplodeNOW

Smash Cadet
NNID
Every1XplodeNOW
3DS FC
4296-3001-1245
Spyro never left Sony
You know, I'm really glad the franchise has gained new life in Skylanders, but I really miss the old adventure games that Insomniac made. Skylanders never caught on for me and I hate Spyro's redesigned. I just hope one day they will attempt to go back to it's roots.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
You know, I'm really glad the franchise has gained new life in Skylanders, but I really miss the old adventure games that Insomniac made. Skylanders never caught on for me and I hate Spyro's redesigned. I just hope one day they will attempt to go back to it's roots.
I never bought into Skylanders, and only realised that Spyro was in it the other day. What a waste of a character. Crash too.

Sony is a *****, selling it's body to others for cash

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I never bought into Skylanders, and only realised that Spyro was in it the other day. What a waste of a character. Crash too.

Sony is a *****, selling it's body to others for cash
Does Sony have anything at all to do with Skylanders?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Anyway how many hours are left till Microsoft's conference? I thought the it was exactly 24 hours before Nintendo's right?
I want to know as soon as possible that there are no Banjo games coming on that console.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Kinda off subject, Frosty, but I kinda like what you're conveying with your avi! I remember when N3ON did that with hers before the smash direct.
I didn't change the avatar at this hour for no reason...

Right now, it's 6 AM in LA.

You know what it means...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Frostwraith, you need to add a little of your own touch to the moon.

Remember N3ON's avatar before the Direct?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey guys.

I'll be one of the people going to the BestBuy demo, and I'll be testing out Pikachu and Charizard, so if anyone has some ideas on what I should test from those two then let me know. Post your ideas in the Pika thread or Charizard thread. Thanks!

I'll be keeping a watch on this thread. Super hyped to be able to use Charizard by himself, like in P:M.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Frostwraith, you need to add a little of your own touch to the moon.

Remember N3ON's avatar before the Direct?
Yeah, I remember. I have no idea of what would I add to the moon.

I mean, I like the plain old Moon, but a touch of my own wouldn't be bad at all...

What should I do now?

Maybe I could switch that Moon with THIS moon:

From Soul Eater, this moon drools blood.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yeah, I remember. I have no idea of what would I add to the moon.

I mean, I like the plain old Moon, but a touch of my own wouldn't be bad at all...

What should I do now?

Maybe I could switch that Moon with THIS moon:

From Soul Eater, this moon drools blood.
Nah, make it the Sun, who's the Moon from MM's Brother.

upload_2014-6-7_9-9-5.jpeg

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It's 48 exact hours till everything begins right?
Who's going to watch Microsoft and Sony's conferences too? I'm afraid they're going to reveal Banjo Threeie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I suppose. I see how that could be viewed as disrespectful but I've never seen it that way. I see it just as the conversation naturally fizzing out as conversations do IRL. Also please feel no need to be respectful as far as I'm concerned. You could tell me to go **** off and die painfully and I would not be the least bit bothered.
I don't roll that way. I'm too much of a square.

But seriously, there's no reason I would ever talk to someone like that. It's just not right, man. I'm glad that you're able to take stuff like that and shrug it off, though. That's good because it means you're not bothered by jerks. However, the actual Mods don't find that reasonable. You should still report it anyway.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Who's going to watch Microsoft and Sony's conferences too? I'm afraid they're going to reveal Banjo Threeie.
I'm afraid they're going to reveal Banjo Threeie.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

also 100 posts yay

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't want to buy that stupid Xbone for what it's probably going to be a ****ty Banjo Kazooie game.
You have no idea how good the game will be.

That doesn't really make sense. Not liking the system is fine, but it doesn't have jack to do with a game's quality. Makes zero sense to not at least wait till some reviews(and gameplay videos) at least. If you refuse to buy the system, you can't continue to enjoy the series. That's something you need to live with overall.

A game you like being on a system you don't like is normal. Also, that game's quality is not affected by the system it's introduced for by default. It's possible to have lower quality(for instance, a Xbox One/PS4 games being transferred to the Wii U) to some degree, but it's rarely more than a small bit, like a few graphical differences, but not actual gameplay in most cases.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
You have no idea how good the game will be.

That doesn't really make sense. Not liking the system is fine, but it doesn't have jack to do with a game's quality. Makes zero sense to not at least wait till some reviews(and gameplay videos) at least. If you refuse to buy the system, you can't continue to enjoy the series. That's something you need to live with overall.

A game you like being on a system you don't like is normal. Also, that game's quality is not affected by the system it's introduced for by default. It's possible to have lower quality(for instance, a Xbox One/PS4 games being transferred to the Wii U) to some degree, but it's rarely more than a small bit, like a few graphical differences, but not actual gameplay in most cases.
It's not Xbone's fault. It's Rare's fault. Their last decent thing was Viva Pinata 2.
If something gets revealed by Rare, it's going to suck. And I'll want to buy it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom