• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
WHAT IF GOKU WAS ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH?
Well, that little monkey from Journey to the West at least didn't originate in a Manga/Anime, so I don't see an issue here. :awesome:

And yes, I know who you mean. :p I still believe Sakurai never was going to make an Anime/Manga(originating) character playable period. From other media? Possibly so.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Here you go. His Final Smash should be giving everyone on screen a big *** paper cut. I mean, it'd be hilarious.
Nah I meant the video but this image is my personal favourite :)

EDIT: except the tittle I like more "folds in!"

yeah that would be but I would like more art attack when you draw circles around the enemies to attack them.

But there's a lot of ideas for it really.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh. That caption is a bit meh. I doubt he'll have much to do with Sticker Star.

I like "Paper Mario makes the cut!" instead.
Well, this was the first one I found that looked cool. But I would agree that the tagline could be cooler.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'd just like Paper Mario's Final Smash to be Showstopper from TTYD.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Just Roaming through this thread like :happysheep:
Give Xaiver a cookie for this brilliant post!

Found out my friend's grandma died yesterday. It was really depressing for me since I've known her for nearly ten years. May she rest in peace.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Whenever I go to a game shop the first thing they go is "Sora needs to be in Smash Bros, it'd be the best Smash Bros ever if Sora was in it"

Sora_Takenouchi_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg

seriously, this kid can't even be bothered to buckle her helmet, why would she ever show up in Smash? :troll:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
According to that trailer, Professor Layton is also in the game. :awesome:

Those threads sound awfully "controlling"...

Just got off of work. You may as well call me Captain Moneybags this weekend! Ooh nelly. Plus E3 is right around the bend! I've got a special 20% off deal for the local Pizza Hut... 20% off Pizza Hut + extra money due to high sales combined with getting more hours + E3 = Solid Snake dancing around to this song

.... Ok maybe it doesn't, but it DOES equal absolute excitement!
I know how you feel! I just got a really good job as a gardener, so I bought MK8.... MAN, That game is amazing! It only hypes me more up for E3!

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
.....That's a helmet?
I.... think?

I dunno, those kids have some really whacked out fashion... even when they go back to Japan they stick out like a sore thumb between the crazy hair and the helmet they can't be bothered to buckle and the big shoes and the retro cartoon gloves (why do they always wear oversized gloves and shoes when no one else seems to?) and most importantly the goggles that do nothing. Those kids are weird, man...

EDIT: Actually YES, yes, it is a helmet! A hard blue helmet that that girl can't even be bothered to buckle. Joe even plays the thing like a drum in that one episode.

BAKEMON LOSE YOUR POWER

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well, I won't play this mod but I should check what it offers because I really didn't know that.
Ike also has blue fire.

Roy has Eliwoods critical animation as a taunt.

Squirtle and Diddy can put on sun glasses, via taunts.

Charizard has alt colors that are meant to represent other Pokemon, like Aerodactyl and Salemance for example. Squirtle as well.

Pikachu has a pirate hat.

Meta Knight has a butterfly costume.

Falcon can now say "YES!" if you taunt during his Knee attack.

Among other things.

Morbi

Scavenger
Ike also has blue fire.

Roy has Eliwoods critical animation as a taunt.

Squirtle and Diddy can put on sun glasses, via taunts.

Charizard has alt colors that are meant to represent other Pokemon, like Aerodactyl and Salemance for example. Squirtle as well.

Pikachu has a pirate hat.

Meta Knight has a butterfly costume.

Falcon can now say "YES!" if you taunt during his Knee attack.

Among other things.
You forgot about Navi. You can actually summon her so that she can not only annoy you in OoT, but Smash as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom