• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What about advergames?

Personally I don't care about product placement in video games. I think the GLA in MK8 is hilarious.
Oh my god. The nostalgia. I use to own this game. And I use to get mad at it so bad because of how hard I thought it was, which was probably more due to my age than anything else at that time xD.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My favorite architectural structures are gates... I mean, just look at this!

Anyone else have any favorites? Buildings? Bridges? Whatever?

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I can't help but chuckle at the Mario Kart DLC, yes it weird and bizarre adveristing. Given it's not nearly as exploitive as it could be, I can't really get mad at it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That Delta Emerald remake will happen much like how Grey and Aqua Blue happened, right? :smirk:
It could happen. But seeing that the RB/GS remakes didn't have their third game remade as well, I don't see why R/S would get special treatment.

If R/S introduces new M.Es, I hope to see Breloom, Zangoose, and Delcatty obtain one.

D

Deleted member

My favorite architectural structures are gates... I mean, just look at this!

Anyone else have any favorites? Buildings? Bridges? Whatever?
I'm a big fan of towers and castles:

I like the "regal" feel of castles, I also just think that castles and towers look really cool

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
Except Dunsparce is from Johto and was introduced in Generation II not III.:ohwell:
:surprised: All this time, I thought he was a Generation 3 Pokemon! :facepalm:
Welp, my dreams are shattered.
Duuuude. Switch to a lighter color please? You dark blue is such a strain on the eyes. DX
There? Changed it into purple to match my sexy Purple Walrus.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can't help but chuckle at the Mario Kart DLC, yes it weird and bizarre adveristing. Given it's not nearly as exploitive as it could be, I can't really get mad at it.
Honesty, it's not as bad as Danica Patrick IMO.
Besides, think of the potential.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm a big fan of towers and castles:

I like the "regal" feel of castles, I also just think that castles and towers look really cool
Oooh, ooh, my turn!

I like haunted graveyards or tombs, especially if they have blue fire. Man, I'm so into blue fire. Speaking of which, Ike has disappointed me.

I also like the chains, and the dead trees.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oooh, ooh, my turn!

I like haunted graveyards or tombs, especially if they have blue fire. Man, I'm so into blue fire. Speaking of which, Ike has disappointed me.

I'm a HUGE fan of darker and desolate landscapes, I like grim and darker stuff a lot:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Why? First the tape, then the steroids, now a character who is practically Marine the Raccoon?
Except she ISN'T a racoon she's a...... "Jungle Badger"... with an incredibly annoying voice.

My thoughts on Sonic Boom from the start was that UNLESS this game gets obnoxiously high praise upon release and extremely good reviews, this is one of the few Sonic games I will actively avoid. I do not wish to monetarily support the new character designs and all the other stuff associated with it UNLESS it turns out to be an unexpected 9/10 Game of the Year quality game. THEN i'll swallow my pride and go "OK fine, what's this all about?" But for now... eh... the sooner I see the next real Sonic game, the better.

D

Deleted member

It could happen. But seeing that the RB/GS remakes didn't have their third game remade as well, I don't see why R/S would get special treatment.

If R/S introduces new M.Es, I hope to see Breloom, Zangoose, and Delcatty obtain one.
I think both Zangoose and Seviper should get them. I also wouldn't be surprised if/want a Mega Sableye and Mega Swampert/Sceptile to happen. Also, if Mega Milotic happens I might just die of happiness.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You must be referring to
Eh, close enough.

I'm here. I listened to the first sentence and went FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THAT VOICE!
Also, I looked up the actress that voices her, she also voices Chum Chum from that stupid Nickelodeon cartoon a while back. So this is not the first time she's done this.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oooh, ooh, my turn!

Blue fire is really cool. As is purple. Really gives that supernatural vibe, even though said colors of fire are actually possible in real life. Blue and purple flames are actually hotter than the usual red/orange/yellow fire.

(And that's half of my signature explained. lol)

On the Sonic subject, I can't really listen to that voice right now as I'm on class, but I'll check it out later. Also, trivia time: Stick's voice actress did Pandora's voice in Kid Icarus: Uprising, while Amy's VA did Aversa and Libra's voices in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
On the Sonic subject, I can't really listen to that voice right now as I'm on class, but I'll check it out later. Also, trivia time: Stick's voice actress did Pandora's voice in Kid Icarus: Uprising, while Amy's VA did Aversa and Libra's voices in Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Let's just say this voice is Hell in the form of vocal chords.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Let's just say this voice is Hell in the form of vocal chords.
Is it really that bad? Because she did an excellent job as Pandora in KIU, portraying one of the best characters of that game.

Really goes to show how bad voice acting isn't always the actors' fault, but can also result from bad voice directing. Another example of that is Samus's voice in Metroid: Other M.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Is it really that bad? Because she did an excellent job as Pandora in KIU, portraying one of the best characters of that game.

Really goes to show how bad voice acting isn't always the actors' fault, but can also result from bad voice directing. Another example of that is Samus's voice in Metroid: Other M.
The Baby.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
If you've ever heard Bubsy the Bobcat.... it's eerily like that...

Oh no.... Bubsy has reincarnated himself as a girl and is trying to get vengeance! QUICK! TO THE BUBSY SHELTERS EVERYONE! (props open trapdoor) I thought we'd never have to use those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom