• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The Etrian Odyssey games are on my list for sure despite the price. They look right up my alley.
You would probably like the Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and other games like them as well. Probably moreso Harvest Moon since it requires more management. You may also like Rune Factory, but I'm not sure how big on story those games are.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of Animal Crossing,have you guys heard of ERIC? It's an AC Creepypasta,and it's pretty good for one with no blood involved.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
You would probably like the Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and other games like them as well. Probably moreso Harvest Moon since it requires more management. You may also like Rune Factory, but I'm not sure how big on story those games are.
i have my old Harvest Moon for the game boy color, I've tried the newer ones and they just never struck with me as much as it did.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I highly suggest to take a read.
All righty then.

...Few minutes later...
I skimmed it. Honestly it wasn't too bad. Though when I found it (via SomeOrdinaryGamers), the thumbnail I'll admit was a tad misleading. As it didn't really have anything to do with Tom Nook being a serial killer.

Admittedly I did like the twist. With them working up "eric" to being some insane demonic force (especially with the cramp, it was a neat little red herring), when in reality was just some kid wanting to play Animal Crossing.

The only thing to note is that it really wasn't much of a creepypasta. If anything, it was more of a drama story than anything. Then again, even with that said, it's fresh to see one not relying on the stereotypes always used (blood, hacked game, etc.)
Despite that, I still think the greatest creepypasta was the one with the guy, his girlfriend, and the cell phone.

You just realized: The Humpty Dumpty poem never says anything about him being an Egg.
He wasn't?
Well...then...what is he? A human?

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
All righty then.

...Few minutes later...
I skimmed it. Honestly it wasn't too bad. Though when I found it (via SomeOrdinaryGamers), the thumbnail I'll admit was a tad misleading. As it didn't really have anything to do with Tom Nook being a serial killer.

Admittedly I did like the twist. With them working up "eric" to being some insane demonic force (especially with the cramp, it was a neat little red herring), when in reality was just some kid wanting to play Animal Crossing.

The only thing to note is that it really wasn't much of a creepypasta. If anything, it was more of a drama story than anything. Then again, even with that said, it's fresh to see one not relying on the stereotypes always used (blood, hacked game, etc.)
Despite that, I still think the greatest creepypasta was the one with the guy, his girlfriend, and the cell phone.

He wasn't?
Well...then...what is he? A human?
Yes.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I just realized that the song "My Cup" on Glee is about eating someone. So much for being looking at Glee Wikia

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well... I guess it's high time I disappear, for now. I'm positive there won't be any interesting news this week and there isn't much to talk about. I'm gonna get back to Skyrim and wait for E3. See y'all then.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Don't even get me started on fairy tales. The original ones were so dark lol.

Heck, even the Disney adaptions have dark things to them. xD

It's amazing with how all these things we watched as kids weren't as friendly as we thought they were. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Apperently players who use items are "n00bs".
Eh, I don't use items very often. I'll do it every often for fun though (one thing I love doing is putting lives on 99, with items and knockback on high. All the while having everyone play a lightweight character. Best results are with computers only).

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly? Balance and fun wise probably :p All my Ganon infinites... Mmm...
Fun is subjective. I still have high doubts that balance would be any better.

By the way, is there any other fighting game remotely worth getting on the 3DS?
There is that Street Fighter, Baz Blue, and Tekken.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom