• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I want to see Wario if only to see if he was changed to a more Wario Land style character, at least in movement.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ah dammit.

So somehow I ended up listening to this Japanese song. It sounded awfully familiar to me, so I go digging around for it. It is apparently called Hiari, or something like that, and is, apparently, from Digimon Savers, but I only ever watched of Savers and that song wasn't in that episode.

Has the song appeared in anything else? Cause I know I heard somewhere else before, it just wan't in Savers. >_>

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
tumblr_myfakljDoq1qhw77fo1_250.png

This is some Creepypasta bull****, right here. And this is the first time I've ever notice the turnip connection too. Ah, god damn...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This weekend is gonna be sunny and there will be beautiful weather where I live.

Too bad i'm going to play the **** out of Mario Kart 8.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Kind of a useless feature really.
I don't think I like it to be honest. Would've preferred damage textures like the ones which were intended for Brawl.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It does seem rather superfluous. Idk if it will even be noticeable when characters are running or only viewable when still.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder why sakurai is going through All the trouble with tiny details.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If you have already watched the movies. Prepare to see a lot of things wrong with the movie and never be able to see watch them in the same view again.

So many important details they left out.
I've already watched the movies, and I have a big Tolkien fan in my house, so I know all about the stuff Mr. Jackson left out. I was a little upset about the second Hobbit movie anyway.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere but apparently they considered having Mario Kart 8 take the Smash Bros roster approach, and it's something that the director wants to do in a future title.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This weekend is gonna be sunny and there will be beautiful weather where I live.

Too bad i'm going to play the **** out of Mario Kart 8.
It's going to be cloudy where I live... so I can feel better about staying inside all day Sat.

I wonder why sakurai is going through All the trouble with tiny details.
He's Japanese. Most of the Japanese I know are suckers for details... you know, 'be the best at whatever you do' sort of deal.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace

I decided to use one of my favorite smash gif that appeared during 2006 right after Super Smash Bros Brawl got announced at E3 2006. I would like to give a prop and credit to whoever made this GIF. I never knew who did since someone posted it in other forum long time ago and I saved that gif ever since.

Enjoy your day! :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey,guys?

I just noticed this and I need few suggestions.

What will be the grab button on the 3DS version?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hey,guys?

I just noticed this and I need few suggestions.

What will be the grab button on the 3DS version?
I'm not sure, but I'd assume one of the shoulder buttons.
If anything, I'm switching it to either X or Y (the other being the jump button).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom