• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
One thing that made today much better is that one of my favorite YouTube personalities, AttackingTucans, just restarted his vlog channel. Not sure if everyone knows who I'm talking about, but it's still pretty cool.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
One thing that made today much better is that one of my favorite YouTube personalities, AttackingTucans, just restarted his vlog channel. Not sure if everyone knows who I'm talking about, but it's still pretty cool.
I've heard of him,and watched one of his videos. That was it,never heard of again.

But why tell us,Mr.SFF? :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've heard of him,and watched one of his videos. That was it,never heard of again.

But why tell us,Mr.SFF? :troll:
I can understand some people not liking his work at the very least, but I've actually met him in person at PAX, he's not really as filthy-mouthed in real life as he is in his videos.

And why do you keep referring to me as Mr Sonic Fan Fiction? Just curious because you look like you're trying to make it a running gag

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Have you all seen this?
That would be good for Valve,considering they can't count to three.

And why do you keep referring to me as Mr Sonic Fan Fiction? Just curious because you look like you're trying to make it a running gag
You should never make your profile picture a picture of two characters doing something they never would,get married for sake,which is something common in fan fictions.

Fin.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You should never make your profile picture a picture of two characters doing something they never would,get married for sake,which is something common in fan fictions.

Fin.
You make fun of me solely because of that? THATS SO DUMB!!! A guy can dream, right? I mean, Sonic doesn't hate Amy at all, but technically if he were to marry someone, it would be Amy. And with the next generation of Sonic the Hedgehog coming to town with Sonic Boom, you really don't know what to expect, it can happen.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You make fun of me solely because of that? THATS SO DUMB!!! A guy can dream, right? I mean, Sonic doesn't hate Amy at all, but technically if he were to marry someone, it would be Amy. And with the next generation of Sonic the Hedgehog coming to town with Sonic Boom, you really don't know what to expect, it can happen.
Sorry, but Amy gets with Shadow. http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_the_Hedgehog#Possible_Descendants Go down to Possible Descendants. It gives you some lessons on DBZ. ;)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm mortified of fanfics,any. It seems weird,especially when it comes to ANIMALS. TMNT,Sonic,LOONEY TUNES,GOD,HELP US ALL. Which is usually written by your original devious nickname,furries. I'm sorry,I just don't like it. If it never canonically happened,then I don't go along with it. Before you ask me why I hate fanfics :

Shrek is love Shrek is life. shudder....

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
If Sonic were to marry anyone, he wouldn't marry in the first place.

He avoids Amy like the plague and isn't afraid of putting her in harm's way. Not to mention he shot down a BLATANT marriage idea of Amy's in SA2.

It's not going to happen.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So I finally got around to preordering Mario Kart 8... thought it would be fun to race with you guys after unlocking characters... my Nintendo Network ID is Arcadenik. PM me if you're interested...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm probably going to be alone at Best Buy....

No one seems to play it much in Tennessee....fml.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
I'm talking about mah Wii U. There's no way I'm having three consoles under my TV. I'll try it anyway, I'm careful with my stuff. I just think I'll have a hard time finding other players.

@ gameb0ybryan gameb0ybryan Is it weird that you look exactly how I imagine everyone else looks on here?
I'm your generic smash loving fan! Again, I REALLY need some support with this video, can everybody please give me a like or a comment? It would mean the world to me!
http://instagram.com/p/oftAR-hzWV/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom