• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
So yeah....
Remember the Roster confirmation of Mario Kart 8?

Well, I thought the unlockables would be outside this roster.

So then someone started playing Mario Kart 8 on playthroughs, and then I saw the so called "unlockables"

GhostRobo's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cCq0PaNck

And here is a screeny from the Video :

Yeah..did not expect that. I'm a little mad now. I just hope we get some DLC like Mario Golf, and Pikmin...in the form of new characters. Really want Bowser JR, DryBones, Diddy, other babies (Baby Yoshi would be sweet)
I don't really care for the Koopa Kids, except the craziest one with glasses and hieght (Iggy?) That's my favorite. Don't even care about Pink Gold Peach in the slightest. Dang they took up slot space to the maximum.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So yeah....
Remember the Roster confirmation of Mario Kart 8?

Well, I thought the unlockables would be outside this roster.

So then someone started playing Mario Kart 8 on playthroughs, and then I saw the so called "unlockables"

GhostRobo's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cCq0PaNck

And here is a screeny from the Video :

Yeah..did not expect that. I'm a little mad now. I just hope we get some DLC like Mario Golf, and Pikmin...in the form of new characters. Really want Bowser JR, DryBones, Diddy, other babies (Baby Yoshi would be sweet)
I don't really care for the Koopa Kids, except the craziest one with glasses and hieght (Iggy?) That's my favorite. Don't even care about Pink Gold Peach either..
So, is the roster any better?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah..did not expect that. I'm a little mad now. I just hope we get some DLC characters like Mario Golf, and Pikmin...
I hope so.
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I don't want Dry Bones to miss another Mario Kart game again. I was disappointed when he was gone in MK7, I don't want the same to happen here.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
So, is the roster any better?
It's the same roster, just those are the confirmed unlockables...which stinks thought we would get more characters outside of these, like a 2nd page of them.

I hope so.
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I don't want Dry Bones to miss another Mario Kart game again. I was disappointed when he was gone in MK7, I don't want the same to happen here.
Yeah, Drybones was my favorite enemy to use out of Koopa, Birdo, King Boo, etc. . He looked so cool, and was easy to master, King Boo is my fav. but his heaviness annoyed me. Still, we had a much diverse roster in MK wii than this.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Really? A gun turning into a turret makes sense to me. Yes, Remoraid is a gun and Mantine is also a fighter jet.

Anyway, does anyone know if there has been any progress getting Brawl online again? Would it be even possible? I mean they got Melee online for Dolphin, would it be any different for the real console?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm breeding animals in Terrafirmacraft, which is a mod for minecraft

It's kind of disturbing...

Pigs take a year to produce a baby, in game time. Which is quite a long time. But 1 pig produces a lot of food.

If my pig produces a female I can USE the female to produce more babies. I think I really only need 1 male to mate with multiple females.

BUT if it's male, it's pretty much ueless to me and I can kill it for it's meat.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm breeding animals in Terrafirmacraft, which is a mod for minecraft

It's kind of disturbing...

Pigs take a year to produce a baby, in game time. Which is quite a long time. But 1 pig produces a lot of food.

If my pig produces a female I can USE the female to produce more babies. I think I really only need 1 male to mate with multiple females.

BUT if it's male, it's pretty much ueless to me and I can kill it for it's meat.
I'll admit that's really sick.
...But did you make sure to use the flint and steel to at least cook the meat while you kill them (at least I think you can)?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll admit that's really sick.
...But did you make sure to use the flint and steel to at least cook the meat while you kill them (at least I think you can)?
In Terrafirmacraft in order to cook me you have to make a fire pit and cook them 1 at a time in it

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
HOLY SHEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Hampshire is actually participating in smashfest!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so stoked

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
As I figured, the closest Best Buy is in San Antonio. Not making someone cart my ass two and a half hours and back to play two minutes of Smash. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of footage online, not to mention E3.

On an aside, 100 posts yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Only took a little over a year.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So, I think that Sakurai should consider adding moves to the characters based on the various board games based on them.

I'm obviously kidding, but did you guys know Milton Bradley at one point had board games for quite a few games? Pac-Man, Sonic, Link, kirby, and Donkey Kong all starred in their own board games as well as some others.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yep. Now I have it confirmed that I am going to the Best Buy even for Smash 4.

And I'm going to get to go for both days no less. The second week of June is gonna be awesome. A perfect way to start Summer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yep. Now I have it confirmed that I am going to the Best Buy even for Smash 4.

And I'm going to get to go for both days no less. The second week of June is gonna be awesome. A perfect way to start Summer.
Summer starts on the third week. Try Again.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I have no way to get to a best buy which rather sucks, but nothing I can do about it I guess but read what people think. I'm taking all of that with a grain of salt too since I remember what people were saying about how much they loved Brawl from demos that later recanted on this very website...

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Considering the Wii is semi dead I wouldn't care about warranty. What's the worst that could happen?
I'm talking about mah Wii U. There's no way I'm having three consoles under my TV. I'll try it anyway, I'm careful with my stuff. I just think I'll have a hard time finding other players.

@ gameb0ybryan gameb0ybryan Is it weird that you look exactly how I imagine everyone else looks on here?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Just got back from a nap. Man, am I tried... A thunderstorm kept me up last night.

I've got work tomorrow, and my coffee is warm, so despite feeling like a sick dog, life's good.

Also, there's a problem with my likes... But it will be fixed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom