• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Please...

How about this...

...turning into this?
That one makes sense actually; Remoraid is based off a handgun while Octillery is based off a cannon, (get it, artillery?), which is why they can learn so many beam, bullet, and bomb moves.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
That one makes sense actually; Remoraid is based off a handgun while Octillery is based off a cannon, (get it, artillery?), which is why they can learn so many beam, bullet, and bomb moves.
Doesn't change the fact that a fish turned into an octopus.
If it gets a third evolution, it should be some kind of bird or an even more ridiculous creature by comparison. (based off another form of artillery)

-----

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Doesn't change the fact that a fish turned into an octopus.
If it gets a third evolution, it should be some kind of bird. (based off another form of artillery)

-----
Bud. This is the game where ten year olds can command the most powerful creatures on Earth.
I think the octopus is the least of your problems.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaking of Pokémon evolutions... Megaoctillery should totally be based on a landmaster. :troll:

I just want Tropius to get a Mega-evo. It has one of my favourite designs ever.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yes, I am aware that they're based on artillery, but it's still a fish turning into an octopus.

Anyway, on Mega Evolutions, here's a fanmade Mega Chandelure:
Looks majestic as hell. Bonus points if an actual Mega Chandelure buffed its Special Attack even further.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Time to check Best Buy locations! They have been revealed. There's like... two in all of Minnesota from what I can tell, so... yeah. If you're a Minnesotan and you aren't within reasonable traveling distance to Maple Grove or Blaine, you're out of luck.

http://www.bestbuy.com/smashfest

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Bud. This is the game where ten year olds can command the most powerful creatures on Earth.
I think the octopus is the least of your problems.
are you sure the trainers are still 10 years old? the little girl you help in the X and Y Looker missions says she is 16 years old, and your trainer is way taller than her

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Time to check Best Buy locations! They have been revealed. There's like... two in all of Minnesota from what I can tell, so... yeah.

Well, crap.
The closest one to me is in West Hartford. Sure, it 20 minutes. But still, I'd wish it was a tad closer...
Ah well, it could be worse. I'll just take what I'm given. No use putting it to waste.

are you sure the trainers are still 10 years old? the little girl you help in the X and Y Looker missions says she is 16 years old, and your trainer is way taller than her
They don't really have a relative age. So I just assume ten. I could be wrong, but that doesn't make the rule any less stupid however.

Then again, they tend to be lenient with Pokemon in that world. You could be five years old and have level 60's.

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
Time to check Best Buy locations! They have been revealed. There's like... two in all of Minnesota from what I can tell, so... yeah. If you're a Minnesotan and you aren't within reasonable traveling distance to Maple Grove or Blaine, you're out of luck.

LOL, for me, there is literally no point in checking the locations, BestBuys does not even exist in the UK.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Well, crap.
The closest one to me is in West Hartford. Sure, it 20 minutes. But still, I'd wish it was a tad closer...
Ah well, it could be worse. I'll just take what I'm given. No use putting it to waste.
Don't feel too bad. For me, both of the Best Buy stores in the entire state are 3 and a half hour drives away. As much as I love Smash Bros, not sure I wanna drop everything and road trip all the way for Smash Bros.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Don't feel too bad. For me, both of the Best Buy stores in the entire state are 3 and a half hour drives away. As much as I love Smash Bros, not sure I wanna drop everything and road trip all the way for Smash Bros.
It depends. Honestly, the only reason I'm trying to go is because it doesn't look too bad. If it was an hour or more, I would've stayed home.
Sure, I love Smash as much as the next guy. But I don't think 5-10 minutes of gameplay is worth driving a couple hours for.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Good point. The closest best buy to where I'm staying during my vacation is on a route that's infamous for traffic, and my car only has half tank of gas right now, it's not worth it.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
It depends. Honestly, the only reason I'm trying to go is because it doesn't look too bad. If it was an hour or more, I would've stayed home.
Sure, I love Smash as much as the next guy. But I don't think 5-10 minutes of gameplay is worth driving a couple hours for.

I'll be too busy staying home watching the Nintendo Digital Event and the ruckus that follows, including what very well might be videos of people playing the Best Buy demos or of course the Nintendo Treehouse whatever it is they're calling that thing. I'll have plenty of fun, Best Buy or not.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be too busy staying home watching the Nintendo Digital Event and the ruckus that follows, including what very well might be videos of people playing the Best Buy demos or of course the Nintendo Treehouse whatever it is they're calling that thing. I'll have plenty of fun, Best Buy or not.
Besides, you'll see all of us yell over one thing or another.
And isn't that the best part?

It's going to be explosive when E3 hits.
There is gonna be some crying, shouting and crying..... either way Crashboards is going to explode.
I already feel bad for the mods.
If it wasn't bad enough that we're always off-topic. Now E3 is rolling around.
And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict what's next.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Besides, you'll see all of us yell over one thing or another.
And isn't that the best part?
Let the wild rumpus start!

"THAT'S SO STUUPID! I WANTED TO SEE NINTENDO REVEAL (Insert game title here)"

Variations of the above phrase, some less classy than others.

Once the wild rumpus starts, the wild rumpus starts and there's no stopping it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Let the wild rumpus start!

"THAT'S SO STUUPID! I WANTED TO SEE NINTENDO REVEAL (Insert game title here)"

Variations of the above phrase, some less classy than others.

Once the wild rumpus starts, the wild rumpus starts and there's no stopping it.
Don't forget:
"OMG GUYZ! I COMBO'D *insert tilt here* INTO *insert aerial here* WITH *insert character here (bonus point if it's a newcomer) AND TOTES PWNED DAT N00B!!!1!1!!1+1=2!!*"

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I wonder what E3 was like last time.

If I remember it right, there was alot of people crying about Mario 3D World not being Mario Galaxy 3, about Retro's new game being Donkey Kong, about the overall lack of a new Zelda, about Sony's mic drop, about Sony's late conference, about a bunch of games in a bunch of conferences freezing/not working (I felt so sorry for that Battlefield guy), and a whole host of other things.

Don't forget:
"OMG GUYZ! I COMBO'D *insert tilt here* INTO *insert aerial here* WITH *insert character here (bonus point if it's a newcomer) AND TOTES PWNED DAT N00B!!!1!1!!1+1=2!!*"
Hey, the wild rumpus gets pretty intense sometimes.

where-the-wild-thigs-are.jpg

Probably won't be any less intense this year.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If I remember it right, there was alot of people crying about Mario 3D World not being Mario Galaxy 3, about Retro's new game being Donkey Kong, about the overall lack of a new Zelda, about Sony's mic drop, about Sony's late conference, about a bunch of games in a bunch of conferences freezing/not working (I felt so sorry for that Battlefield guy), and a whole host of other things.

Hey, the wild rumpus gets pretty intense sometimes.

View attachment 14890

Probably won't be any less intense this year.
What Battlefield guy?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

WHOOP!

The Best Buy in South Park Mall in San Antonio is doing it.

WHOOP DE WHOOP!

Now I just need to talk my parents into taking me.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
WHOOP!

WHOOP DE WHOOP!

My parents already know how much Smash Bros. mean to me, so the moment I told them about it, she yes immediately.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
WHOOP!

WHOOP DE WHOOP!

You do realize that there very well may be many people badgering you with questions about the demo and your experiences with it on this board, right? It'll be a badger paparazzi.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You do realize that there very well may be many people badgering you with questions about the demo and your experiences with it on this board, right? It'll be a badger paparazzi.
Bring it on. :cool:

My parents already know how much Smash Bros. mean to me, so the moment I told them about it, she yes immediately.
They will most likely say yes.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Your drawings were there instead of the PotD. Keep the good drawings up. :)
My drawings? I'm not sure I follow your drift pal.

Keep it up, I may gather a few people who played the demo and write up an article for the WiR. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom