• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So we got some new details about Hyrule Warriors:

http://nintendoeverything.com/a-few-hyrule-warriors-details/
View attachment 14411
Japan gets it in August

- Producers: Hisashi Koinuma, Yosuke Hayashi

- Supervisor: Eiji Aonuma

- Developers: ω-Force / Team NINJA

- Link sets off to rescue Princess Zelda

- Zelda has been kidnapped by the evil witch Shia

- Link, Impa, Shia introduced in the magazine

- Some of Shia’s minions shown as well

- Shia might be under control of a force of dark magic (not clear)

- Locations include Hyrule Field

- Will have unexpected playable characters
Thank every single deity in existence that Sheik had been revealed already.
Diddy can't turn this into "Sheik gonna get cut for Impa" propaganda.

Now, this could be a sign for Impa to show up as a newcomer without the expense of Sheik, and I don't mind that.
Impa actually looks pretty cool in this; more like OoT Impa than SS Impa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, referring to mains.
I haven't really play Smash 64.
Haven't played Melee in forever (I was a kid when I last played it), but I remember liking Pikachu and Yoshi.
Brawl: :gw:
Smash 4: :substitute: (Placeholder for future main.)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Anyone find it weird Nostalgia Critic calls movies bad for including too much aspects of slapstick when he himself relies on slapstick
I don't like his show as much as I used to. I don't think his costars are funny at all and I think they drag it down as a whole. Doug's about the same as he's always been but I think he's more thoughtful in his analyses, closing off a good number of his newer videos with some genuinely good points. I do think he accidently typecast himself, just like James Rolfe as the VGN, and is struggling to distance himself from the character.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thank every single deity in existence that Sheik had been revealed already.
Diddy can't turn this into "Sheik gonna get cut for Impa" propaganda.
Did he go bannanas about Shiek being confirmed, by chance? I would of loved to see that.

Also, I'm on the computer this time. No phone- quicker responses. :D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
So I just finished my FFX HD run and I'm not sure if I should move on to X-2 or Lightning Returns. On one hand moving on to X-2 while its storyline is still fresh to me doesn't sound like a bad idea, but at the same time I really wanna put an end to XIII, I was really looking forward to it before I got X HD.

Also I have this weird thing where I like waiting some time before jumping straight to sequels, especially in this case where both are set 2 years apart. LR's events happen right after XIII-2, the wait killed me when I finished XIII-2, and I still haven't bought LR. I'm also looking forward to finish X-2, during the PS2 era I never managed to finish it so I really don't know how the story ends.

WHAT DO?????????

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I do think he accidently typecast himself, just like James Rolfe as the VGN, and is struggling to distance himself from the character.
Try meeting him in person and you'll find that's definitely not the case. He knows how to turn it on and off.

There's still a significant difference between Doug Walker and The Nostalgia Critic.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Did he go bannanas about Shiek being confirmed, by chance? I would of loved to see that.
Not really. Just mild butthurt that lasted a few days. A lot of people were expecting him to go nuts and try to kamikaze the boards in response but he took it a lot better than most people thought he would. In comparison, there were a lot more Ridley fans that were given the banhammer that acted the way people thought Diddy was going to.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not really. Just mild butthurt that lasted a few days. A lot of people were expecting him to go nuts and try to kamikaze the boards in response but he took it a lot better than most people thought he would. In comparison, there were a lot more Ridley fans that were given the banhammer that acted the way people thought Diddy was going to.
What a shame. I was expecting more of a Tsunami than a waterfall, but... :troll:
knowing the rai he's just getting started
Gonna be honest, I read that in some tough guy accent.

Your move, Sakurai. Make this happen, or it's Brawl all over again.

Even though Lucario is confirmed, but still.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
What a shame. I was expecting more of a Tsunami than a waterfall, but... :troll:

Gonna be honest, I read that in some tough guy accent.

Your move, Sakurai. Make this happen, or it's Brawl all over again.

Even though Lucario is confirmed, but still.
wasn't lucario confirmed for the anniversary of smash and such? and also i'd only like to see these two

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No keep ness get rid of lucas while he does represent mother 3 he was spineless mofo aswell
I'd rather they just boot both Ness and Lucas and ignore Mother, but hey, dreams stay dreams I suppose. :v

Anyways, in other news, I'm online on Pokemon X. If any y'all wanna trade, PM me. My 3DS code is 3093-7221-2099

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'd rather they just boot both Ness and Lucas and ignore Mother, but hey, dreams stay dreams I suppose. :v

Anyways, in other news, I'm online on Pokemon X. If any y'all wanna trade, PM me. My 3DS code is 3093-7221-2099
You do know i'm a mother fan right? >_>

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Hhmm.. I see you lost a friend because of disliking Mother.

What's your opinion on the Metal Gear franchise and the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So apparently Watch_Dogs will have FIVE different Collectors Editions.

View attachment 14421
For a brand new IP? Welp, Ubisoft delaying Watch Dogs will be all for absolutely nothing with this downright, insane idea that will flop BIG TIME. (and no, the game doesn't interest me).

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

I agree with this sentiment, I want to lose friends! :denzel:

Mother is horrible; and I say this... as someone... who has never even tried it! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You do know i'm a mother fan right? >_>
And you're going to take my opinion seriously? On Smashboards? :denzel:
Hhmm.. I see you lost a friend because of disliking Mother.

What's your opinion on the Metal Gear franchise and the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise?
He'll forgive me. They always do. Or he'll be like Typhlosion and be all butthurt for the rest of his life. Decisions decisions... Just kidding, love you, robot boy.

As for those other franchises, I never dwelled too deep into them. They seem too... "complicated".

Especially the Sonic series.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
There is only one video game character in the whole entire world that if he got into Smash, very low if as well, that would get me to main him and disregard playstyle and feel of a character. :L

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
And you're going to take my opinion seriously? On Smashboards? :denzel:

He'll forgive me. They always do. Or he'll be like Typhlosion and be all butthurt for the rest of his life. Decisions decisions... Just kidding, love you, robot boy.

As for those other franchises, I never dwelled too deep into them. They seem too... "complicated".

Especially the Sonic series.
When you said MGS is complicated you reminded me of DarkSydePhil :troll:
yes the subspace emissary
Then there was a misunderstanding. My bad

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I am a simple Lucario. ._.

EDIT: LOOOOOOL Oh I feel like a ****. When you guys said I lost a friend, I thought you were talking about Robot boy.

...We can't be friends anymore...
Sorry mate, not wearing my glasses.

But anyways, you'll come to forgive me. I believe it.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Then there was a misunderstanding. My bad
i know in the game mother 3 he becomes stronger thats what i like turning weakness into strength also if bring him back i wouldn't hate it

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There is only one video game character in the whole entire world that if he got into Smash, very low if as well, that would get me to main him and disregard playstyle and feel of a character. :L
Pichu?

Sorry mate, not wearing my glasses.

But anyways, you'll come to forgive me. I believe it.
Only if you forgive. :crying:

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Have you guys seen IGN's top 100 last ten games list? That really made me mad. Brawl, Kart, Metroid, and Skyward Sword were placed so low, I had an aneurysm. Seriously, I think
IGN is actually becoming more fanboyish.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have you guys seen IGN's top 100 last ten games list? That really made me mad. Brawl, Kart, Metroid, and Skyward Sword were placed so low, I had an aneurysm. Seriously, I think
I haven't paid attention to IGN for YEARS. I don't agree with their opinions.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I would **** bricks if this happened, but the chances are so unlikely I don't even bother dreaming about it. :(

...It's IGN what were you expecting?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would **** bricks if this happened, but the chances are so unlikely I don't even bother dreaming about it. :(
Everyone would **** bricks. Even people who don't know him- seriously. I guarantee it! But yeah, it's too bad time CS2 never became a thing. That would of increased his chances, I would think.
I don't bat my eyes to these guys, honestly.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

I'll bite, why would you prefer them to just ignore the franchise? You've probably got at least a curious reason, I'd like to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom