• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I hope it's a mix of both. The rumor didn't mention tracks, it had some minor yet interesting things such as the return of bases with the ability to go to others bases online. Most I expected except when he said less use of surf, go googles play a bigger role and that was the only surprising thing. When I get back on a computer I will post it. It's guessable stuff but interesting none the less. I still believe that 2nd region will be the post game but we shall see. Also so say we nominate hoenn to be called trollenn instead. They trolled us two times in eight hours about the remakes.
Well i hope they get right person to represent composing this poke mon game also on a side note
Guys i have a problem with my ps3 it says file storage is corrupted and will be restored but when tries it then says error occured during the restore operation and the system storage will be formatted is there anyway to save my save data please

mimgrim

Smash Hero
A probably fake leak of what Nintendo are going to reveal at E3 http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/
FE X SMT. I wanna believe.

Another SMT4 update.

I've died a total of 3 times now, technically. I defeated the Minotaur boss on my 4th try. Since I saved the before the fight, and I technically never received a game-over from the fights since I reset it when it became unwinnable, but if that gets counted then you could say I have died a total of 6 times. Anyways first try I am unprepared and am unsure as to what the weakness is. I was unable to know for sure what the boss' weakness was after the first try, but I had the suspicion it was to Ice because he nullified fire. So the second try I go into the battle with the same party comp but this time use Bufu as my first attack and hit the weakness, however I'm the only one who knows Bufu and none of my other demons do so it didn't take long for me to reset again. The third time I make a slight change to my party comp by switching out one of my demons with another that knows Bufu, but he was the only one of my demons that knew it. I do better. I actually got close to beating him. But he got lucky and got critical hits on my part with his multi-hitting attack, and I got the second answer choice wrong as well, but I did get the first one right. On the 4th and final try I went into Demon fusion and fused a special demon, Tam Lin I think, because I could teach it Bufu. I also ended up getting the second answer choice right this time as well. After the 4th and successful try I head back to Midako to rest, but on the way back I die, I failed in talking to a demon and it bit me in the ass, and because I didn't save right after I defeated the Minotaur I decided to just go ahead and die and pay Play Coins to come back to life. But I still dislike the app point system. I seem to only gain them by leveling up, and even then only 10 at a time, is there any other way to get app points? Because I really need to rais skill slots up for by me and my demons.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Guys, I have a problem with my PS3. It says "File storage is corrupted and will be restored" but when it tries it then says "Error occured during the restore operation. The system storage will be formatted". Is there anyway to save my save data? Please?
You turned it off before it finished saving, didn't you? Tut, tut.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well i hope they get right person to represent composing this poke mon game also on a side note
Guys i have a problem with my ps3 it says file storage is corrupted and will be restored but when tries it then says error occured during the restore operation and the system storage will be formatted is there anyway to save my save data please
Yeah, I am sure they will though. As for your ps3 sounds like what happened with mine , I suggest calling and/or sending it to sony for repairing help.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Yeah, I am sure they will though. As for your ps3 sounds like what happened with mine , I suggest calling and/or sending it to sony for repairing help.
i'm not spending 79$ for a system storage repair let alone on repair anyways for now im trying the restore file system setup if that dosen't work i'll have to try take the harddrive? if there is a way to take it off

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Excalibur eh? I should have known.

He still looks like MAD's White Spy. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i'm not spending 79$ for a system storage repair let alone on repair anyways for now im trying the restore file system setup if that dosen't work i'll have to try take the harddrive? if there is a way to take it off
Fair enough, don't know if you can take out the hardrive though.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So I'm planning on buying a Final Fantasy game and somehow I've never played the franchise, so if I may ask, what Final Fantasy game do you guys think I should buy first?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What? I've just gotten into Anime in the past year.
Same here.

My first big entry into anime was Soul Eater. My second anime was SAO.

As for manga, I also started last year with Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoshi-tsu) and Soul Eater later that same year. Shortly before watching Soul Eater, I watched Pokémon Origins, but I still hadn't got into anime then.

...well, I didn't, at least not before Frost changed his avatar.
To be honest, some of the anime I watched was because of some people's avatars. lol

I first knew about the above mentioned Assassination Classroom thanks to Tryphen. That manga is what got me into other manga and anime.

In a way, it's thanks to this forum I started watching anime and reading manga.

So I'm planning on buying a Final Fantasy game and somehow I've never played the franchise, so if I may ask, what Final Fantasy game do you guys think I should buy first?
Bravely Default. lol

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I just got done watching a pretty impressive movie that came on TV.

The movie was pretty freaking good. The Clover Field style was handled really well. The movie is pretty emotional, but not in a tear jerking way. More like gasping, cringing, excitement kind of emotions. A movie hasn't had that much sway over me for a good long while.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Alot of you guys like Japanese anime alot, eh?
Well...i'm more of a American Cartoons kind of guy...
Even as a child, I always preferred Japanese cartoons (AKA anime) than others. I don't know why, but it might have something to do with the art style that appeals to me most or the general quirkiness of anime as a whole. (The gifs I posted above should be a good indicator of said quirkiness I'm mentioning.)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Same here.

My first big entry into anime was Soul Eater. My second anime was SAO.

As for manga, I also started last year with Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoshi-tsu) and Soul Eater later that same year. Shortly before watching Soul Eater, I watched Pokémon Origins, but I still hadn't got into anime then.
Pokemon Origins needed to be longer. :laugh:

I tried Soul Eater, but I didn't get very far. Cool concept though.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not feeling too well today for some reason. I spent an hour watching the Runaway Guys just to keep myself awake, but even while typing this post I just feel like laying down.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Final Fantasy X.
It's on PS2, Vita and PS3.
That's a good suggestion.... For not getting into the series. I tried to get into the series with that game. I totally disliked it and it hasn't helped me get into the series at all. If anything it made me shy away from the series.

I was expecting a not so linear path game where it is easy to lose your way and doesn't hold your hand and has good gameplay, from what I've heard about the FF games anyway. Instead I got a game that was totally linear, was basically more of a CGI movie then game, and the game-play it did have was rather weak.

What is so great about FFX? >_>

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, I like both. After all, Avatar: The Last Airbender was American. :p

Seriously, that was a good show. So is Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls. I also just watched Adventure Time... It's not really bad either.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, depends on said anime.
I don't watch much of it myself. But I've had interest in a few that are hilariously stupid in concept (special mention goes to "Yakitate!! Japan". A Shonen anime about baking bread).
Though, I've been losing interest in both as of late. Heck, TV in general. Not sure why exactly.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pokemon Origins needed to be longer. :laugh:
100% agreed.

I tried Soul Eater, but I didn't get very far. Cool concept though.
You might want to give it another chance.

Also, the manga and anime for Soul Eater have differing storylines. The manga is longer and has a better ending, in my opinion.

Anyway, what other anime have you watched?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
That's a good suggestion.... For not getting into the series. I tried to get into the series with that game. I totally disliked it and it hasn't helped me get into the series at all. If anything it made me shy away from the series.
I'll admit that the systematic structure of the game is much different from others.
I prefer it over VII. Unpopular opinion, I know. I respect VII but greatly dislike it as well. I have many qualms with many fan favorite FF games like the PS series in general (except IX) and stuff like IV being far too open ended and misleading.

I was expecting a not so linear path game where it is easy to lose your way and doesn't hold your hand and has good gameplay, from what I've heard about the FF games anyway. Instead I got a game that was totally linear, was basically more of a CGI movie then game, and the game-play it did have was rather weak.
It's pretty linear to a point. After a certain time, the game becomes very open.
It's turn based, unlike many other FF games, which is a little contested.
The Sphere Grid System is what I consider to be the second greatest battle system Square's ever done.
As for the CGI, it was the first FF game on PS2. They went full ballistic with it, and I certainly enjoy it.
What is so great about FFX? >_>
-The battle system trying something new
-The massive graphical enhancements for it's time
-Blitzball (being actually interesting and optional)
-A story that was much easier to follow (at least to me) than many other games

-It was also the last game Yoshinori directed. Everything after X that isn't A Realm Reborn isn't too good in the traditional series.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'll probably will in the future, I'm just bogged down with some others.

Also, the manga and anime for Soul Eater have differing storylines. The manga is longer and has a better ending, in my opinion.

Attack on Titan, SAO, some Soul Eater, and a lot of Ghibli (but I doubt that counts.)

I'm going to pick up Death Note and maybe Fairy Tale after AoT.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
100% agreed.

Or we get origins: pokemon gold and silver and then hoenn and then shinnoh and then unova and then x and y!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom