• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Am I the only one not excited for another pokemon? I know it's a remake but I'm just really bummed out that we haven't got any new games from other franchises for quite a long time.
Well Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon games, it's a second party. Pokemon games are made by Game Freak who don't make much else, really. Since Red/Blue/ Green came out the only other games they've made are Drill Dozer, Harmoknight and Solitiba (which was Japan only).

I think there's one person in particular who hangs around these threads who would be upset Game Freak aren't making another Drill Dozer game though.. ;)

So it's not like we're missing out on Metroid or Star Fox because of the remakes.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Probably just a placeholder, the absolute latest it could come out.

I'm still amazed at the 3DS version coming out first, up until the Direct we had never even seen a single item and about 70% of the screenshots were for Wii U. The Wii U one just looks closer to completion.

I have a bad feeling the 3DS version is going to be delayed and the Wii U one will be pushed into Spring, even though it would've been long finished since November.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Absolutely too good to be true.
Also StarFox ain't coming back till that furry **** goes away from the internet.
F-Zero is more probable.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Hhmm.. Yesterday was the European singing contest called Eurovision.
The Netherlands finished 2nd place. I'm so proud! :')
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_at_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

Sorry to say, but it's unlikely that has anything to do with the song. Since you can't vote for your own country, people just vote for the country next to them. It's called Block voting.

Of course it's also possible that the song was good. I didn't see it, I have no idea.

@ Miffa Miffa : "person, who works at Nintendo"

Well, that disproves that then.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_at_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

Sorry to say, but it's unlikely that has anything to do with the song. Since you can't vote for your own country, people just vote for the country next to them. It's called Block voting.

Of course it's also possible that the song was good. I didn't see it, I have no idea.

@ Miffa Miffa : "person, who works at Nintendo"

Well, that disproves that then.
Considering that the song was downloaded alot on Itunes prior to the event I assume the song would be popular.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Morning FELLAS! How's it all going FELLAS?

Target currently has the 3DS release date set at August 29th, FELLAS!
http://www.target.com/p/super-smash-bros-nintendo-3ds/-/A-15044637#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=super smash bros
View attachment 13906

Might be temp, might be legit.
I see it as legit since august is the last month of summer and seems to be right time line for nintendo to give enough time for there 3ds version to be ready and enjoyable so that way when they're done all that's left is to focus and update the wii u but i'm sure sakurai wouldn't let the handheld version be without updates either im sure when smash on wii u is out the 3ds version would receive a update at that time

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I can't tell if star fox is Wii U or 3DS, it's under a different heading than both of the systems.
have platinum ever made a handheld game? i'm not sure if they have but i could seeing it being wii u.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well corocoro was disappointing, we better get some good gameplay footage. Later I'll post I rumor I saw on pokejungle's comment section for it.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well corocoro was disappointing, we better get some good gameplay footage. Later I'll post I rumor I saw on pokejungle's comment section for it.
I'm just curious who's gonna be composing the games music for this or will they use a updated remix of the games in game soundtrack

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm just curious who's gonna be composing the games music for this or will they use a updated remix of the games in game soundtrack
I hope it's a mix of both. The rumor didn't mention tracks, it had some minor yet interesting things such as the return of bases with the ability to go to others bases online. Most I expected except when he said less use of surf, go googles play a bigger role and that was the only surprising thing. When I get back on a computer I will post it. It's guessable stuff but interesting none the less. I still believe that 2nd region will be the post game but we shall see. Also so say we nominate hoenn to be called trollenn instead. They trolled us two times in eight hours about the remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom