• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Eh, it could be because I more used to the bike.
But I felt the skates were more of a neat concept. There was something going for them, but the bike was not only faster, but easier to control.
Heck, even with all the tricks (including the secret one), they didn't feel like much.
I'm more used to the bike as well, but I almost never used it.

The one exception was for breeding.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
In honor of the Hoenn returning;

*warning you now, very strong language will be found in the following spoiler*

I am safe from the mods by putting it in a spoiler right? Or would it have been better to just provide a link to the pic instead?
That's actually pretty legit xD
What did I miss around here besides Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, I'm going with the skates. As much as I like the bike themes, I just like skating.

*High fives HyperFalcon*
*High fives back*

Eh, it could be because I more used to the bike.
But I felt the skates were more of a neat concept. There was something going for them, but the bike was not only faster, but easier to control.
Heck, even with all the tricks (including the secret one), they didn't feel like much.
I found the bike a bit boring after Gen III myself. But to each their own. :)

Was looking around the internet, came across this.

[collapse=A very good point, can't wait for it myself]
[/collapse]
Good question...

Shroob

Sup?
Well, did you like 6th gen?

cause this is also 6th gen.
I'm still a sucker for the first and second gen as cliche'd as that is. Probably one of my biggest reasoning is that I've hated every organization that's not Team Rocket. TR feels the most 'real' when it comes to an actual organization. Guys like Galactic and Flare are just laughable to me.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I'm still a sucker for the first and second gen as cliche'd as that is. Probably one of my biggest reasoning is that I've hated every organization that's not Team Rocket. TR feels the most 'real' when it comes to an actual organization. Guys like Galactic and Flare are just laughable to me.
Genwunner lol

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
We all know that Team Magma and Aqua are the best villains Pokemon has give us though. (Even though trying to kill everyone was pretty dark of Team Flare and of Pokemon in general)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've just come up with an interesting question about Pokemon. Why aren't there Pokemon techniques where five different Pokemon merge to become one as seen by the characters in this video?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sort of the reason I can't take Cyrus seriously. His main goal is to be a god? He is such an RPG boss.
To be fair, at least you could see him as somewhat "threatening". Abeit pushing it a bit.
Lysandre on the other hand (and yes I know "spoilers" but lets face it you know he's evil from his first appearance) was "harmless". His motivations went beyond RPG cliches, it went to typical cartoon villain cliches. He might as well have a monocle and an evil laugh (maybe throw in a cape while we're at it).
Heck, he got even more ridiculous every time he appeared (especially with that get up in his final appearance).

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I always thought Cipher was one of the best villain organizations. They turn pokemon into mindless fighting machines that attack people. 'Nuff said.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I always thought Cipher was one of the best villain organizations. They turn pokemon into mindless fighting machines that attack people. 'Nuff said.
Cipher is one I don't mind that much. They were interesting.
Now if only we had that sequel...

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't care if cipher returns, I just loved that shadow pokemon idea.

The idea that Pokemon just lose all of their emotions and feeling and instead becoming fighting machines is just so interesting.

This premise has so much potential.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'd like Wes to return, or someone like him. Anti hero for the win. I will never forget that movie intro...

Micheal from XD on the other hand? He should've been in the handhelds, imo. Seemed out of place to me. I thought he might have been Rui and Wes's kid at first though.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, in case I really have to leave this country, it will probably be to another European country. Maybe the UK because I know English well. (New Zealand is too far away for me... It's literally on the other side of the planet!)

Hopefully, it won't be necessary for me to leave this country. I like being here and I wish to stay here.
Yeah.. It's a little far. :p I'd hate to have to leave my home for another country, but in the end, I don't really care about the land or country, after all, I'm here for it, and not the other way around.

Well, if you haven't been in contact with the language, it's pretty natural for you to forget. That's the human brain for ya. :p

When I had French classes, I was quite good at it, but nowadays I have much more difficulty with it since I've forgotten most of its vocabulary and such. Same can't be said for English, which I've learned since I was younger and always kept contact with the language, mostly though the Internet and video games.

I still have a few difficulties with hearing it and my pronunciation might be a little accented, but I can't really say I'm not comfortable with it. Occasionally when watching series or movies in English with Portuguese subs, I try to ignore the subtitles and listen to the dialogue. What's funny is that I sometimes spot translation mistakes on the subs!
So your country encourages learning English.. come to think of it, not everyone can speak English in Japan, a lot can read it.

Now, I've heard that English is a hard language.. Is this true?
Well, every place has its up and downs. That goes without saying.

Of course, there are places with more ups than downs and vice versa. :p

(Wow, this is quite the lengthy conversation. lol)
It's always nice to find like-minded otakus people. :p

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten the opportunity to meet you in proper. I've admired your work ever since I've joined. :)

Also:

Smash Bros. DLC?

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-is-bringing-real-toys-to-its-video-games-1573268588/all

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If they sold Smash Bros NFC figurines I would probably buy most if not all of them. And theres so much potential stuff of this. Physical DLC, use them to unlock characters early, use them to connect between 3DS and Wii U in a similar way Wiimotes connect between Wii's for Brawl, buy them because they look cool.
I've gotta admit.
Even if they're only for the Wii U. If there's a Mr. G&W trophy, I'll get it.
I swear, I brought this up months ago, and people hated me for it. Now I bring it up, and people love it. :joyful:

Also: I'd LOVE a Mr. G&W trophy! I'd also like if a few... ATs got physical trophies... HINT HINT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom