• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Didn't know this was for me. So I'll just say this.

No, he isn't "biased". he understands that this isn't really a fact. This is a theory.
Now, there's no issue with having a assumption, we all have them. But where we get mad is with how you'll always stuff this "Sega will be bought by Nintendo" crud down our throat. How you make it a thing to include it in everything you do. You go parading around like it's some fact. And it gets annoying.

We'll let it go. That's not an issue. It's just you have to let it go too. And that's the issue.
Heck, even when Opossum warned you about this, you still kept this going (and don't tell me "I haven't." I'm on the Character Discussion thread, I've seen it). I really think you should listen to the man's advice.
Ok, what I meant was, Opossum said not to talk about the matter on the official character discussion thread, which I have never talked about the matter on that thread ever since then. Just because I don't talk about it anymore doesn't change a thing about how likely it is, I'm not asking anyone to believe anything, I'm just stating the facts in attempt to convince people not to bash others if they say the same thing

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok, what I meant was, Opossum said not to talk about the matter on the official character discussion thread, which I have never talked about the matter on that thread ever since then.
And like I said. I've been on said thread. I know you've still done it.
Don't act like I'm a moron who's only spouting nonsense.

Just because I don't talk about it anymore doesn't change a thing about how likely it is, I'm not asking anyone to believe anything, I'm just stating the facts in attempt to convince people not to bash others if they say the same thing
No, you're not "stating the facts".
You're trying to use a baseless theory as a fact. And that's where it gets annoying.

Honestly, I'm really starting to think this is all just trolling.
Your lack of getting jokes, you not listening to reason, saying your opinion is fact.
You're really not making a decent case otherwise. This is the only way I can see this making sense.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just a piece of advice for this thread. If there is a topic you don't like or agree with, try ignoring it first before sending us a report.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I disagree with Cliffjumper's assertion and opinion and all, but do you really think mocking him is really helping at all?

It'd be nice to drop it and stop mocking people at the same time. Could we please grow up. Just a tad?

Last edited:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wait, did Cliff try reporting us?
I'm not going into details (partially because I don't remember), but this has been somewhat of a problem lately so I'm just throwing it out there everyone.

Everyone here should be capable of resolving conflicts on their own (ideally).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I disagree with Cliffjumper's assertion and opinion and all, but do you really think mocking him is really helping at all?

It'd be nice to drop it and stop mocking people at the same time. Could we please grow up. Just a tad?
This is true. Besides, it is over now, I think he left, and I do not enjoy talking bad about people behind their backs.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm not going into details (partially because I don't remember), but this has been somewhat of a problem lately so I'm just throwing it out there everyone.
Well, knowing how Mimgrim acted. I'm gonna assume so.
And in that case, I'd like to bring something up.
A while back, I made this statement.
Though to be fair, it's harmless for the most part.
The worst was a time where he tagged a mod to help explain a situation that were really just sarcastic posts that weren't to be taken seriously.

But if that's the worst, then there shouldn't be too much of an issue.
And, I take it all back.
So IsamR, yes, I was wrong. I'll eat my own hat.
I tried to be optimistic, I wanted to look on the bright side of things.
But this, this is desperation at it's finest.

I just, can't.
I'm serious, man. :glare:

It's fine to disagree with an opinion, but talking down to people and treating them like crap is not fine. Seriously.
Well, knowing how he called mimgrim "biased" because of a rebuttal.
It's not like we don't have a reason to be angry.

And all this is coming from someone who couldn't hate anyone for the life of him.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

And all this is coming from someone who couldn't hate anyone for the life of him.
Remember, it takes two to tango. Both should stop. That solves the problem. Not one or the other. I don't agree with how either handled it in the end.

Moving on, though, I'm watching more Zelda Classic stuff. The person who uploaded it does super long videoes, of 40-60 minute ones at a time.

DeanAdamFry

Smash Supporter
NNID
DeanAdamFry
3DS FC
2423-3337-0046

I can see how it can be annoying if someone keeps bringing up an unpopular opinion over and over again but acting like a bully and ganging up on the guy is wrong, like the moderator said ignore people if you disagree.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Like I said, he's not here anymore, so talking about him is somewhat rude and unfair. If you have an actual problem with someone, don't talk bad about them to everyone else.

-------

So anyway, I want to talk about my progress on Dark Souls 2.

I'm so good at it that I've exhausted the game's supply of enemies.

No, really.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Robin is a pretty general name for either gender it's understandable why it so overly used.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Like I said, he's not here anymore, so talking about him is somewhat rude and unfair. If you have an actual problem with someone, don't talk bad about them to everyone else.

-------

So anyway, I want to talk about my progress on Dark Souls 2.

I'm so good at it that I've exhausted the game's supply of enemies.

No, really.
I don't have that game myself, but it does seem interesting. What kind of fighting style did you choose?

Did you ever beat King Vendrick?, I'm not sure if he's an optional fight or not.

Everyone should just remember that every single person on this forsaken planet is an idiot.
Way to take the glass half empty route there buddy.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't have that game myself, but it does seem interesting. What kind of fighting style did you choose?
Well, I always play a Thief, but there is no Thief class now, so I chose Swordsman. So generally a had a high strength/dex finesse character. Got bored, took a bunch of points out of Hp, strength, and other things to use Hexes, which require Intelligence and Faith.

Now I use every spell type and rock the entire game with it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Guys, please please pleaase make Robo Reggie a thing. Like, a thing that we post memes about and stuff.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Ah nostalgiatards never fail to amuse me, though their tears are pretty delicious. The only real BAD shows that even happened was Problem Solverz, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Uncle Grandpa, and every life action show that even had existed on that channel. :troll:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Oh, if I get the time... I guess I'll go... Who am I kidding, IT'S VITAL!

Don't forget Morgan. :p

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi

What's with the Magic School Buss? Do you just like Ralphie?
Yep, same concept though I have never met anyone man or woman with the name Morgan so yeah...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom